Four daily soaps and no fainting!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Four daily soaps and no fainting!
30 Jan 2009, 1226 hrs IST, ROSHNI K OLIVERA
    Email   Discuss  Share  Save   Text:
Recession's hit tellyland and many actors are out of work at the moment.
Karishma Randeva Mookhey

But for Karishma Randeva Mookhey, it is raining
serials! The lady is as busy as ever these days. She was already shuttling between sets doing shows like Naagin and Woh Rehnewali Mehlon Ki and Doli Saja Ke. If three shows were not enough, Karishma is now going to appear in a fourth show! The actress is gearing up to enter Lo Ho Gayee Pooja Iss Ghar Ki. "It's a parallel lead. I'm an old friend of Aman and I return from the US. Aman and my character in the show get along so well that it makes Pooja jealous," she tells us.

Managing four dailies is no mean feat and she hasn't fainted on the sets either! So how is she managing her dates? "Actually it's thanks to Aroonaji (Irani). Two of the shows are hers and the dates have been managed well there. I've managed the other two."
Around a year ago Karishma wasn't doing too much work. "Some months before and after I got married I wasn't doing much work. But then I realised that my husband was busy. So I decided to get back on TV," she says.

However, even with four shows she does make it a point to be home in time for dinner with hubby Kanwal Mookhey (Yukta Mookhey's brother). "I also try and keep Sundays free. But that doesn't happen always," she says.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV_Buzz/Four_daily_soaps_and_no_fainting/articleshow/4051682.cms