The Ultimate Trio Date

Posted: 15 years ago
Guys,

How would the date of Abhimanyu Modi, Armaan Malik and Peshab Singh be? Where would they go? What would they do? Etc..

p.s. If anyone does not like to laugh or finds this topic offensive please do not post in it.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

jens tum to trina ki bhi baap nikli!!!!

i think the staircase will be a perfect place for them πŸ˜ƒ
🀣  

Really good one, but how about Armaan, Abhi and none other than Nana?
🀣🀣
Good one Jenz, pure masti here!!!   ROFL. 
LOL🀣 Jens you brought peshab singh in! You disturbed such a hot couple yaar☺️

Yeah i want Nana with them too LOL!
Originally posted by jenny1000

Guys,

How would the date of Abhimanyu Modi, Armaan Malik and Peshab Singh be? Where would they go? What would they do? Etc..

p.s. If anyone does not like to laugh or finds this topic offensive please do not post in it.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How about a double date?   Armaan and Abhi with Peshab Singh and Nana?   ROFL.  The four of them could go for a film and then coffee and dessert at a local cafe.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by trina1

How about a double date?   Armaan and Abhi with Peshab Singh and Nana?   ROFL.  The four of them could go for a film and then coffee and dessert at a local cafe.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣    OMG Trina, You are hilarious!!

Probably Armaan with Nana and Abhi with Peshab singh! And when they are bored , they can sure exchange partners!!!!!!!🀣
Originally posted by trina1

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....o wow now i m really imaginingπŸ˜³πŸ˜† great....really loved these ideas
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Trinzie..

Oye Hoye.. Abhi and Armaan and Peshab ad Nana/

I can come up with serious great ideas.