MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

MTV Hero Honda Roadies 3 Banner Contest!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

We need a banner for our MTV Hero Honda Roadies 3 forum.

Lets get into action and start working for the banner. Anyone can participate in the banner contest.

~ How do I make my Banner?

Visit: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40669

~ How do I submit my banner?

Please Pm "s.priya" with your banners and we will post them here. So that we can maintain the anonmity of the Creator and then we can have a poll to pick up the best one.

~ Banner Info:

1. The banner size should be 728 by 90 (in pixels)

2. If possible, please try to merge all the pictures together (no lines in between the pictures) For an example, please see the current the JJKN/Remix or any other sections banner.

3. Try to include pictures of the main characters. The banner should reflect the show and its main cast. 

4. Please PM your banner to "s.priya". Do not paste the banner on the forum. We want to keep the contest anonymous, meaning no one should know who made which banner.

To attach your banner to a PM:

First upload the banner using the site: http://www.imageshack.ws/

Click on the   button, located in upper-right hand corner- an Insert Image Box will pop up   

Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message 

~ How is my banner selected?

Based on the banners received, I will paste all the banners on the forum. A poll will be created, where every members can vote for their fav. banner.

The last date is 30th Oct !!

Hope I am clear about the contest. Plz feel free to ask any questions.

Sunny.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MTV Hero Honda Roadies 3 Banner Contest!!" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top