Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@Maitru: You here hun?? Missed you.........sorry to hear about the cellphone.....:(

Hey Aliya, Zaf, Gen........

Is Monday here yet???????????????
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@zaff-no not yet..LOLL was just guessing....that were they onli staring..or do we get to see the mithai.....tu bhi na..LOLL

@episode.....awwwwwwwww i wanna see it now...or i want a promo now asap..or the video...OMG...best bday gift for me.....awwwwww wat more culd i have asked for....hope they show till tuesday........my bday will b awsome then...
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
omg omg omggg omggggggg (dun mind d over-excitement๐Ÿ˜›)@ d latest update on dat coverrage!!!! Me officially dead nw!โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
JA date...kissin her nose...cookin for her...and nwwww  carryin her...lyin on her lap!Things which i alwayssss wanted to seeeeee!!!!!๐Ÿ˜*Screamssssss for Monday rite nw*********

Maitri...*hugs*Ur welcome....Missed u:-(So so Sorry for d Cell phone! damn d lifters....happend wid me too:-(Bt it got me  new cell:-)
Edited by mainu - 15 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Hii guys...I think the date will probably be on tues because the precap shows armaan telling her that well go for a date..So thatll be on monday

Hopefully when deres a new promo theyll show us some scenes from the date

Originally posted by: P_Shal

@Maitru: You here hun?? Missed you.........sorry to hear about the cellphone.....:(

Hey Aliya, Zaf, Gen........

Is Monday here yet???????????????

Maitri..
oh dear u lost your phone..OMG....even i lost mine two when i was  teen twice!!...first time i got it back second time..BYe BYe..don worry yaar...๐Ÿค— this is a sign which show you have to get a new savvy phone...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Shal..
hey di...lol....I think you have been hit BY AR FEVER today....temp thora zyaada bhargaya..haha...i wish its Monday..but di i think it will be shown on tues...surely they need a fillerish episode naah..

Kashu
....lols dear i can see signs of you becoming one....pls stay innocent you do not want to become like us..no matter normal the scenes are we ended up making it abnormal..hahaha..we are one wacky bunch of ppl i tell you........lol Mithai..if it happens...BOOM!!!....ALL WED GIRLS FAINT.....and DMG FORUM..ful with these topics and then bashing here ya phir ppl dissecting the scene..haha or maybe the mithai...Sana DI would do the honour for that..haha....

on a serious note surely they will be going too but well the policeman will come and disrupt it as usual.i wonder its the bald policeman again.haha

zaf
HC_love thumbnail
i better go n do some maths sums...nahin toh kal me dead..busy day...2 tuitions+shopping=me dead...... LOLL

cyull guys in 15 mins or so.......
HC_love thumbnail
@zaff-if its a bald policeman..or no...if they interrupt AR ...almost wen armaans bout to get his mithaii...im sure im gonna pull tat polices hair off..then no diff between this guy n the bald guy..LOL

ok ill cyull in a while..
OM_Peace thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Veena, Shalu, Megzz, preeti, kashu, Hamsa, Zaf... and anyone else i missed..

such great news.. i read about the date.. hai.. I hope the police don't spoil it.. Please one uninterrupted date between AR.. Gods and Creatives are you listening... we can have scenes without cliff hangers.. please make this one of them....
@shanti..

hey di how r u...i ask you for tips on what job i could take but u left....๐Ÿ˜†.aniwaes how r u..working is it?

@kashu

lol...don worry i will be honoured to do that for you..cant believe im missing him..the bald policeman..hes really comical..haha..c u later dear...have fun doing the sums..lolz.don worry you can do it..

@alll..hey guys i was going thru utube..and founf this one accoiunt and woah..her avatar was shocking

karan and kareena together..karan gonna kiss kareena..in that avatar of hers....

zaf
Edited by zgerl - 15 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Heyy shalu...shanthi dee.how r u guys doing?

@AR...watever i heard i just hope its go on well wid romance werever dey are.love dem.muahh

okk guuys i'm leaving.i just hope i won't faint on the stage tom'row.*scared for the 1st time*๐Ÿ˜ญ