Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

iluvuarmaan

iluvuarmaan

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
hey guys,

this is my first post, have been a silent reader of the forum and always used to keep myself abreast of all information related tp DMG/stars and basically every information on the show. This is a great forum and i love being a part of it. I love DMG to death and really do not miss any episode whatever may be the reason. Tongue
Tongue
i just noticed that nobody posted this piece of information. they shows karan/sukirti (armaan/riddhima's) date on E24. basically there were in a garden sort of thing, romancing, karan cooking for riddhima...karan was being very romantic with sukirti (as armaan). they showed many scenes, like armaan kissing riddhima (forehead, nose) ..both of them sitting on the garden under riddhima's dupatta...karan wearing white shirt and jeans, riddhima in a new ghagra choli types,somewhat pinkish orangish type new one... karan wearing the chefs hat and preparing food for riddhima and sukirti hugging him..then they spoke to karan...and karan said that this is where he has planned his world famous date...and he has brought riddhima here..but then they showed that romance bhang karne ke liye...policeman come and arrest them and karan says that in the midst of the romance the police come as they r in a public place and PDA is not allowed...karan looked at sukirti while saying this and then sukirti said why u looking at me.. Tongue

karan was looking hoottttt Tongueas usual and sukirti very prettyEmbarrassed... I cudnt take the video so maybe someone must have saved it....

this is the future track then, it was quite nice and i believe shashank mite come and free them and thats how he mite come to know abt AR..thats my opinion what do u say

hey guys - pls read  updates on pg 5,6

Edited by iluvuarmaan - 30 January 2009 at 10:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puneetksingh9nirali_shah91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan/Sukirti on E24,u me or TV-AR Date,pg 5,6 upd" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged
omg omg omg So its a JA type Date Thank u Amita Thank u sooo sooo soo soo muchh Hug

Dear Policeman,
Rishwat le le na humse panga mehenga padega
WED Gang

-KD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KD-

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged
OMG OMG thnx a tonn... but oh no?police arrest them...noooooooooo and now shanky is gonna come to know...Wat the helll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But anyways..he has to come to know some  or the other dayy na..so its ok.......

awwwwww @ the date-im still dreaming. OMG hes cooking for her n all.......awwwwwwww

once again thnx a bunch...

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@IluvuArmaan: Welcome to IF......

Originally posted by angel77

omg omg omg So its a JA type Date Thank u Amita Thank u sooo sooo soo soo muchh Hug

Dear Policeman,
Rishwat le le na humse panga mehenga padega
WED Gang

Hailaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kariz.. I guess Amita was talking about this date.........

ughhhhhhhhhh at Police....Do they all work for RT??? lolllllllllllllllllllll...

I demand one peaceful date for my AR......Is that too much to ask for??..:(

Edited by P_Shal - 30 January 2009 at 8:36am

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged
omg omg its a JA type date totallyyyy! *faints* m in dreamland nw!Can'
t believ this!!Day DreamingThe Police needs RB nw=(
Pleaseeeeeeeee someone upload d vis like asap!

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged
@ Topic maker u dono what uve done! As it is this weekend was feeling like months now its feeling like Years!

Thank u so much 4 sharing this here!

@Shalu
LOL @ RT

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks sooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! dont tell me !!! JA types date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWOWOWWW!!! love u creatives!!! muah!!!
u made my weekend!!!!Hug

i'll try and upload the vid guys :)

arlove

IF-Dazzler

arlove

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
omg omg
thnk armaan cooking for her how cute  Blushing  Embarrassed Day Dreaming
i think they copied the scene from movie Dostan like John and priyanka
but i wish the date becum world famous date ever Hug
n that policewalaAngry  i'll kill him if he spoil our AR Date

n btw what is JA date