Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

DOTW Howdo you feel about this dancing show?closed

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Welcome Friends

1.How do you feel about yet another dancing show after the success of rock and roll family and ek se badhkar ek and ek se badhkar ek CPBD?

2. Do you know mithun chakrovarty yester year's disco dancer?

3. Do you think he will be a  great mentor and judge for today's generation?

4. How likely you will watch this show after first 2 episodes?

5. How do you feel about jay bhanushali as a host after he proved himself as a  promising dancer? do you think he will be as good a host as he is dancer?

IF dev team

Edited by ramas - 08 February 2009 at 8:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamir's Fanminuuset_raj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW Howdo you feel about this dancing show?closed" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Will edit Smile

dazzelll

IF-Rockerz

dazzelll

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i am excited about the show, i like the format..it's gharana again which is great.
and i am eager to see the jdges , they seem fresh..and not same farah,saroj , mallaika who we see in every other dance show.

This is a new trio, and as for Mithun, i"ll have to hold my opinion on it..i hope he doesn't turn out to be living in 70's.

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_y116

i am excited about the show, i like the format..it's gharana again which is great.
and i am eager to see the jdges , they seem fresh..and not same farah,saroj , mallaika who we see in every other dance show.

This is a new trio, and as for Mithun, i"ll have to hold my opinion on it..i hope he doesn't turn out to be living in 70's.
  I too am all for new judges. i am tired of listening to similar comments ffrom same judges. this will be fresh at least.
I am sure mithun is active in movies so he is in and around the newest tredn. also i enjoyed his performance in OSO in the song dekho .

Edited by ramas - 31 January 2009 at 2:35pm

Manusha_Divz

IF-Stunnerz

Manusha_Divz

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Well am pretty excited about it..am a big fan of all indian reality shows..

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I am also really excited about this show. I had been eagerly waiting for it ever since I saw the ads. I like both the hosts. I have however never heard of the judges before.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
The ads of the show look promising. Dancing styles always fascinate me Its Friday night family TV time for us. Well there are two cover versions of Jimmy and Disco Dancer inspired Devo to make a comeback - needless to say that Mithunda is a star of the disco generation. Disco will never die.

So far Jay is Ok. I think he will improve as he goes on. He grew on me during Jhalak.

Most importantly I am hoping to see Indian Cossacks. No one can dance like the Cossacks can. Forget street dancing and hip hop, don't let anyone tell you its not original or traditional - for the Ukranians are the original masters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dNyBN8wZ7E

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged

I'm very excited about the show...I love dance shows. I have seen the adds and it seems very interesting and good. I will def watch this show with my family.

I love the selection of the judges..it's fresh and it unique. so I just can't wait to see the first episode

Post Reply New Post

Go to top