CW Channel

MatchMaking for Brooke Davis: Suggest a guy!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Hey guys..ok so while replying to this other thread i got this idea... now i know currently brooke had julian but to be honest as a DIE HARD brucas fan i cant do with brulian i mean they're FINE but their scene's nothing near to wht brucas scenes were..and neither r Brase's or Browen's...basically any of those guys OTH introduced for brooke just to keep us brucas fans quiet arent enuff to keep us quiet and happy...

so in order to keep us brucas fans happy...they need to introduce a real GORGEOUS guy...becuz see im IN LUV with chad he is soooo cute and hot! james the next hottest thing on the show!!  (v all including me luv naley too much otherwise Nathan wudve been a Adorable Match as wellLOL)
so compared to these two dudes the ones i mentioned above like julian are seriously not that tough a match (no offense to their fans)..

so I thought let's open a matchmaking thread for Brooke davis...just for fun and to get our minds and hearts off Brucas torture for a while..

so all u gotta do is suggest either or both of the following:

1) an actor
2) fictional character (eg edward cullen)

since this is just for fun I also included the character category becuz brooke davis is a  fantastic character wud luv to see her paired up with sum famous characters...

post a pic if possible and reasons as to y you think this guy wud be a gud match for brooke...

My two choices i have already mentioned but lemme just repeat them: Robert Pattinson, WentWorth MillerBig smile

m having a great time imagining how the car scene wudve been in season 1 if edward cullen had been in luke's position and brooke wudve been flirting half naked fromthe back seat...LOLLOL oooh scary!LOL

Nywayz...this thread is just for fun so dont worry about whether ur suggestion can work in the show or not..however while doing this who knows we might actually come over a choice that actually seems very practical and forward it on to some site which has contact with OTH crew..Smile

So let the matchmaking begin

P.S: even though i made this thread so that us die hard brucas fans can find ways of getting our depressions off of LP and BL...this thread is for everyone to participate in...becuz i know there r more Brooke davis fans than there r BrucasesSmile

Edited by twinklystar_hp - 30 January 2009 at 1:20am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MatchMaking for Brooke Davis: Suggest a guy!" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I think Taylor Kitsch will look so gooood with Sophia..

I think Wentworth Miller is a bit of One tree hill's league so yeah, plus he's like 36.

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
^^ aah 36! i know how sad no? but he luks too hot to be 36! he luks young!LOL btw one whoel day of the topic being opened..finally sum1 replied..LOL cum on guys i thought brooke had many fans?? where r ya'all brooke fans??

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
^haha..Taylor is soo much more like Sam's age!..

i think the guy that plays Oliver Queen in Smallville..because he is soo frikkin HOT!

OR Kellan Lutz (Emmett of Twilight)..i'm soo obssesed with himm!

OR Jensen Ackels..because there's like a zillion Dean/Brooke vis on youtube & like everyone loves them as a cross over couplee

and i know this is totally irrelevant..but Kyle Gallner would be awesomee for Sam > http://l.yimg.com/l/tv/us/img/site/72/23/0000037223_20070117170028.jpg

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
^^ how abt jared?? aka dean of gilmore girls...

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I think John Abraham would look good with Brooke. LOL i know its random, bt I think they would look good together.

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
^^^^^ ROFLParty

Sillyjohn baby with brooke pretty girll...oooh.. lemme lemme try to find sum pics of the above mentioned guys..especially one of brooke with john..lemme see if i cud possibly edit them to fit together..

but gud one =  john's total hot!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I think VISUALLY Sophia looks good with liek anyone.. cause shes very pretty you know..

but Im really liking her and Austin Nichols (Julian).

Also, it would neat to have her and Milo Ventimaglia (spelling..)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top