Kitani Mohabbat Hai
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

India-Forums

Character of the Week(26th-29th Jan.,2009)!

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Our very first "Character of The Week" Thread!

This Thread is purely dedicated to our sweet and beloeved characters from the show,"Kitani Mohabbat Hai"!Embarrassed

Every week,we're gonna have each character from the show on the "hot-seat",and you guys can discuss everything about your beloved character in this Thread!Big smile

Our very first "Character of the Week" Award goes to the cute and beautiful,Arohi Sharma!

Arohi deserves to be our first COTW,as she's very sweet and caring;and as we say,she's our "Angel".EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Her caring nature gets her on the hot-seat of our very first "COTW"!!Embarrassed

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok,so guys,let's start,now:

All you've to do is just discuss some simple things about Arohi in here!...And then,also leave some special messages for her!..Who knows someday,she gets to see our love for her!Embarrassed

You can start as:

Why do you love Arohi's character?

Things you dislike about Arohi?

Do you like Arohi's style-of-dressing?..If Yes,what's the best thing you find;if No,what's the worst you find?

What fruit Arohi seems like?..(You can keep her sweetness in mindEmbarrassed)...

Your favourite Arohi scene?

Your favourite Hari Prasad-Arohi scene?

Your favourite Arjun-Arohi scene?

Your favorurite Arohi scene with other characters(her sisters and all)??

Lastly,your message for Arohi:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well,guys!...We've tried sumthin' new with this,and we hope we get good response!...So,tht,we can continue with it!...(You guys better give goood response.Otherwise,I'll kill ya all,if I dun' get to make one for Arjun next tym!AngryLOL...Embarrassed)

So,start with it guys!Big smile

LoveHug,
Amina,Fatima,Erum and Imran!

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 02 February 2009 at 12:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anaya-

Koyel Senior Member
Koyel
Koyel

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
                                      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Why do you love Arohi's character? ...........Bcz She is Caring & Luving

Things you dislike about Arohi? .......Nothng as such......Bt she gets hyper sumtimes.......she shouldnt hav slapped Arjun 

Do you like Arohi's style-of-dressing?..If Yes,what's the best thing you find;if No,what's the worst you find?. .......I personally dont lik D Anarkali Suits.......Bt I guess she luks good .....

What fruit Arohi seems like?..(You can keep her sweetness in mindEmbarrassed)...
Apples........as Shimla is famous 4 dat.......Red as apple she is.....

Your favourite Arohi scene?. .....I lik all of hr scene

Your favourite Hari Prasad-Arohi scene?. ......Nothing as such

Your favourite Arjun-Arohi scene? .......What more do u want.....when u hav Arjuni 2gthr

Your favorurite Arohi scene with other characters(her sisters and all)??............... D scenes  btwn Her & Antara

Lastly,your message for Arohi: ............KEEP SMILING

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged

awesome post! I adore Arohi. I doubt I wouldb be watching the show if she wasn't here

Why do you love Arohi's character?-- she is so sweet. I don't like the fake, too much sugar about to die with sweetness. She is simple. I love the way she talks. It's soothing. She is like an angel.

Things you dislike about Arohi?-- nothing yet. I will mention it when I find something

Do you like Arohi's style-of-dressing?..If Yes,what's the best thing you find;if No,what's the worst you find?-- yes I do. I love how all her outfits are the exact same style just different colors. It suits her. I have seen lots of bad outfit on kekta land before. This is not one of them yet.

What fruit Arohi seems like?..(You can keep her sweetness in mindEmbarrassed)...-- a pear

Your favourite Arohi scene?-- when she is on the bridge and wishes for Arjun

Your favourite Hari Prasad-Arohi scene?-- when she asks him what is he smiling at and he talks about mother.

Your favourite Arjun-Arohi scene?--- where Arjun tells her she will have to fight a new war everyday. OH! and when he says to throw his scarf away.

Your favorurite Arohi scene with other characters(her sisters and all)??-- when she tells the story to Antara. It was awesome

Lastly,your message for Arohi: You rock! keep up the good work. Don't let the show down.
-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged
She's simple sweet and a real good daughterEmbarrassed

she makes assumptions about others real soon, which is not right

Do you like Arohi's style-of-dressing?..If Yes,what's the best thing you find;if No,what's the worst you find?
I think she looks beautiful in what she wears and would also love to see her in may be jeans to get it close to realityEmbarrassed

What fruit Arohi seems like?..(You can keep her sweetness in mindEmbarrassed)... Apple

Your favourite Arohi scene? would be def the one with Arjun in his office, thier fight oneLOL

Your favourite Hari Prasad-Arohi scene? At the college the very first scene

Your favourite Arjun-Arohi scene? fight one at his office

Your favorurite Arohi scene with other characters(her sisters and all)?? may be the one with purvi, they make a real good pair

Lastly,your message for Arohi: All the best to kruthika and would say she's doing a real good job

repldWink

preeti
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 2:05am | IP Logged
You can start as:

Why do you love Arohi's character? she is a loving sis to her lovely lil sistersThumbs Up

Things you dislike about Arohi? don't like wat she was wearing in the snow no one dresses like here in UK even if its not snowingDisapproveother than that she is goodSmile

Do you like Arohi's style-of-dressing?..If Yes,what's the best thing you find;if No,what's the worst you find? yes and no cause I won't wear what she was wearing on a snow dayLOL

What fruit Arohi seems like?..(You can keep her sweetness in mindEmbarrassed)... apple

Your favourite Arohi scene? slapping scene of courseLOLEmbarrassed

Your favourite Hari Prasad-Arohi scene? don't knowOuch

Your favourite Arjun-Arohi scene? the scene where he was helping a dog and she watching him was very cuteStar

Your favorurite Arohi scene with other characters(her sisters and all)?? loved her scene with her lil sis whom she told story to I feel the sisterly love btw demThumbs Up

Lastly,your message for Arohi: u r rocking the show gal keep it up and all the best jaanClapClap

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged
arey vaah!! amazingg thread hun!! haan haan...givin u da response..............ITS GUD!!!! u will defo make da nxt 1 fr arjun!!!!        anywayz....I'l b baq wid da answers!
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermyonee

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Why do you love Arohi's character? ...........cz shes cute..luvin nd caring ...nd i dunno..i jst luv her!!

Things you dislike about Arohi? .......Nah..nthing..bus sumtymz...she fytz..wid arjun.....so.....i mean i jst dunno...i luv deir fyting..bt she shdnt hav slapd!!

Do you like Arohi's style-of-dressing?..If Yes,what's the best thing you find;if No,what's the worst you find?. .......umm....yh it suits her!..

hehe nyc quest..well...ok....wabbout..apples nd cherries!..cz shes cute....keeping her sweetness in mynd....umm...MANGOES??loll

Your favourite Arohi scene?. .....all of em!!

Your favourite Hari Prasad-Arohi scene?. ......Nothing as such

Your favourite Arjun-Arohi scene? ......i personally flt da slapping scene was gud!....bt fr the audience it wasnt gud including me.......i think il b able 2 ans dis quest da day da 2 cofess or atleast da cute scenes start!....nd yh...as hermyonee said...wat more do u want wen u hav ArjuHi 2gether!!??!!??!

Your favorurite Arohi scene with other characters(her sisters and all)??...............i think wid antra nd all....umm......nd purvi...umm..nd...dunno..ALL!!

Lastly,your message for Arohi: ...........Kritika,
v all luv u a lott nd widh tht u c how much v luv ya'!!
ur a sweet heart nd i luv da way u act.........
waiting fr da lovey dovey scenes b/w ArjuHi !!!!
nd yh keep smiling nd acting a lott so dat v can c u everywhere!!!
 x muah x
        reenoo!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by Reeno!!! - 31 January 2009 at 3:40am
koolaries4 IF-Dazzler
koolaries4
koolaries4

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I love her simplicity and the fact that she may have her self esteem but she is not arrogant-angry like any of the other lead actresses.. shes sensible and bright, knows what to do when.. And most importantly; does everything with a Smile!!

So far, nothing... 

Yes, I think its suits her; but shes superwoman, one layer in snow?!! LoL.. But i think she should try and pinning up her hair.. she may look different for a change!! That would  be really fresh, to c a lead girl tying a loose ponytail like normal girls; coz thts what the charachter is!!

I think She is Honey in Arjuns life.. coz she is really sweet and passionate!

Your favourite Arohi scene?
when she goes to the wishing well and asks for her mom to give arjun what he needs most but does not know!! i.e. Arjun should be given Arohi ;)!! yay!!

Your favourite Hari Prasad-Arohi scene?
 When she placates him and sides with him!!

Your favourite Arjun-Arohi scene?
All of them man!! They Rock!! but the one so far is when she told arjun tht shes enough for his floor in the office!! I loves tht scene!! It was mind blowing n superb!! 

Your favorurite Arohi scene with other characters(her sisters and all)??
I like the one, when she explains her sister after she goes to the party!! and also that she goes to the wishing well every year.. 
Lastly,your message for Arohi:
U rock, and i love this show.. u n arjun r dng amazing.. keep the show interesting and different!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top