Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Guys, remeber this scene of Nathan & Lucas

they werent even together but i found it sooo cute! seriously! :$

i love these two! i used to wacth oth for leyton but before that I loved watching it forr Nathan & Lucas Big smile

best brothers ever!

watch it if you havent

i love how lucas is like just playing walkie talkies with my brotherr to peyton

LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nathan & Lucas - 6.14." in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Aww..that was soo cutee..haven't seen the epi yet..but haha...Lucas and Nathan are like the best brothers ever..lool!

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
haha yesss :D
in S1 when they fought they were hilraious..

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
I get upset sometimess that they don't get enough brotherly scenes togetherr.

The walkie talkie thing was cuteee

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Aww, "you see that girl lying there next to you, well you don't know it now but she's a superhero"

I wish he had more Nathan-Peyton scenes.. I really loved their scenes post-their s1 break up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj3rZkbM3dM

"my wife she verry NICEE.. HIGH FIVEE*

Aw, I love Borat and Pathan scenes.

and Sophia's Mariyln Monroe was good too, Haley's scarface was just awesome.. and Lucas was pretty funny especially his 'my preciousss'

Edited by suuunshiine - 29 January 2009 at 5:09pm

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
^haha...loved that ep!..I love how perfect Haley's impression on Joey was!..with the quirky things she does with her mouth & shoulder..haha..Shelly jumped soo bad at Mouths!..haha..soo, outta the blue..since hair's been a popular subject..i LOVE haley's hair in this ep!

I miss Nathan/Lucas scene..they were soo awesome together..I loved how even at the end, when Nathan & Jamie are on the walkie-talkies..

I think we need more Brathan, there have been a totaly of three brathan scenes in the whole show..i love how they barely ever talk but are so close to each other..

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
^^ yo ok this is wierd i JUST posted a post mentioning how much chemistry brathan have...and i cum here and see uve mentioned the same thing...lolz...guess brucas fans think alikeLOL..yeah they just had 3 scenes BUT MAN WERE THEY CUTE..Big smile

The Brathan sprinkler scene's like def. one of the best OTH scenes..

i luv their friendship its really great..the fact that eventhough they dotn hav enuff sscenes yet still r so close understand each other..they share this sort o fconnectionbecuz each hav been thru similar bad phases of life cum from similar family backgrounds and hav goen thru similar life changing changes..Smile
Plus after Chophia Jophia's liek the next best couple!

Edited by twinklystar_hp - 29 January 2009 at 7:54pm

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suuunshiine

Aww, "you see that girl lying there next to you, well you don't know it now but she's a superhero"

I wish he had more Nathan-Peyton scenes.. I really loved their scenes post-their s1 break up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj3rZkbM3dM

"my wife she verry NICEE.. HIGH FIVEE*

Aw, I love Borat and Pathan scenes.

and Sophia's Mariyln Monroe was good too, Haley's scarface was just awesome.. and Lucas was pretty funny especially his 'my preciousss'

OMG i love that eppyy too!
and i sooo agreeeee that Peyton & Nathan need more scenes as well
they are soo funny togetehr
i like them way better then brathan, of course sophia & james are better offscreen but yeah onscreeen pathan as friends are the bestest LOLEmbarrassed

and yeah back to lucas & nathan , man i miss their brotherly stuff, the show was like kinda based on their relationship and now you dont even get a decent scene of them ,

Post Reply New Post

Go to top