Joined: 15 July 2006
1. No personal attacks on any member be it a development team member or regular
2. Please keep in mind that constructive criticism of a participant is fine but please stay within the limits. Members should be able to distinguish between the personal lives of the participants and their performances. When you analyse a performance, please don't go too far by commenting on participant's features and private life. Name calling is a strict NO.
3. If a member creates trouble in a thread then that member will be tackled; the entire topic won't be locked.
4. Our updaters try very hard to bring us written and video updates as soon as they can. Members need to have patience. Please don't make new posts asking for updates and videos. If you want to check old posts then use Search button
5. Don't post one-liners such as 'thanks' 'thanks for sharing' or 'tfs' in any thread. Please post your views along with thanks. The topic starter will appreciate that. Posts should be made at least in a sentence. Please don't just post a smiley.
6. None of the threads belong to any particular member. Members should feel free to post in any thread except the 'No comments' ones created by Moderators/Viewbies. IF believes in freedom of speech as long as the guidelines are followed.
7. Please don't post old articles. It has already been posted and confuses members.
8. Please don't spam or chat on any thread. We have a chat club section on IF.
9. Please don't make posts addressing any particular member. Use PM for the same.
10. Please refer to IF code of conduct here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4420
Members who don't follow the rules will be warned and in some cases warning meter raised without any PMs being sent. If a member finds another member breaking IF rules then please use button.
Jai Shri Krishna Development Team
Joined: 16 September 2009
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|JAI SHRI KRISHNA forum SHOULD NOT b archieved !!!!||sita11||10||856||02 January 2010 at 10:17pm
|Welcome DHRITI to this forum /i got reply from her||sita11||7||598||18 December 2009 at 2:13pm
|Very Warm welcome to New viewbie of JSK forum||ramas||27||1391||29 January 2009 at 10:39am
|who is the moderator of this forum????||sita11||1||323||20 September 2008 at 7:08am
says the actress Jyotsna Chandola who fell in love with the Director ... 4
Says Aditi Sajwan who plays the role of Natkhat Pari in the show Baal ...