Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Though I loved all the series by SM but its Twilight that got me hooked to this lovestory, and I decided to read further. It showed the highschool phase, the cantene, the teachers,the prom, and I loved every bit of it with Edward And Bella. Twilight will always hold a special place in my heartEmbarrassed They showed every details of how a human girl meets an inhumanly beautiful guy, their unusal meetings, sudden mood swings of Edward that annoyed Bella, their very first date *swooon* ofcourse the meadow. The descriptions just leave you asking for more and more...

If I ever have to pick between the two novels, for me it will be twilight.Tongue Which one will you pick and why

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twilight OR New Moon" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Twilight,Obviously...
i dont know...its really diffrent ...ive never read a novel like twilight before!and it will always hold a place in my heart...im totally obsessed with twilight..i mean edward and bella's love so pure...A Normal girl and a vampire falling in LOVE..its just "WOW"...
New Moon's fine..didnt like it that muchh...coz in NM edward leaves her for a while...which  made me cry..
and yeah the scenes in twilight..like the prom one,cullen family..their first meet etc..... are totally unforgettable!
Twilight has incidents which every girl wishes...Day Dreaming...
and EDWARD CULLEN As a Boyfriend is just "WOW".

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Is there a need to ans this qns from my side? ;D

Twilight! Duh! Why? Short and Simple ans: More Edward, Less Jake :P

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya_A

Though I loved all the series by SM but its Twilight that got me hooked to this lovestory, and I decided to read further. It showed the highschool phase, the cantene, the teachers,the prom, and I loved every bit of it with Edward And Bella. Twilight will always hold a special place in my heartEmbarrassed They showed every details of how a human girl meets an inhumanly beautiful guy, their unusal meetings, sudden mood swings of Edward that annoyed Bella, their very first date *swooon* ofcourse the meadow. The descriptions just leave you asking for more and more...

If I ever have to pick between the two novels, for me it will be twilight.Tongue Which one will you pick and why

You said it all Anu. I love the entire series, but undoubtly Twilight holds a special place for me. Maybe because while reading the book, while being in Bella's place you had that mystery feeling like ''What is Edward?'' ''Why is he so special'' and ''Why is he so different''? All these questions used to run in my head when I was reading Twilight for the very first time. Tho I knew what Edward was LOL I still had that mystery feeling in me, the urge to know more about Edward Cullen. Everything 'first-hand' happened in the first book, Twilight, itself. And maybe for me, it made the book way intertesting then the other 3.

As you said, the book is very addictive. It's very hard to imagine yourself dropping the book down to take some restLOL I wonder how many people finished the book in less than 24 hrsErmmLOL

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Twilight is a great book!  It got me hooked, but I really love New Moon!  Many people dont agree wtih me, and thats okay.  But I love new moon, because im a more of a angsty person, and it just touched me.  I really loved it...not saying that id int love twilight. I do...but ya know

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
obviously twilightEmbarrassed

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

New Moon simply for the fact that there was more of jacob initTongue 

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona18

Originally posted by Ananya_A

You said it all Anu. I love the entire series, but undoubtly Twilight holds a special place for me. Maybe because while reading the book, while being in Bella's place you had that mystery feeling like ''What is Edward?'' ''Why is he so special'' and ''Why is he so different''? All these questions used to run in my head when I was reading Twilight for the very first time. Tho I knew what Edward was LOL I still had that mystery feeling in me, the urge to know more about Edward Cullen. Everything 'first-hand' happened in the first book, Twilight, itself. And maybe for me, it made the book way intertesting then the other 3.

As you said, the book is very addictive. It's very hard to imagine yourself dropping the book down to take some restLOL I wonder how many people finished the book in less than 24 hrsErmmLOL

Mona count me in, only the difference was i didn't know Edward wasn't human. i knew there were vampires involved, there will be fangs/blood/coffins etc etc but the book proved me wrong. Once i started reading it, there was no going back. A vampire this gorgeous going to highschool..see it to believe itApprove This should have been the opening sentence of twilightLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top