Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Girl_2007

Originally posted by Believe

Clap^Good thoughts...ClapClap

I think Romace is  part of love/life...Romance make people comfertable...make happy...make romatic...Romance change the moods...I think its a feel of minds ...etc etc...

Vinu!! Big smile so glad to see u here.-------go to L&F section last page....u can find me there alsoWinkLOL oook...LOL

hmm... romance a part of life... Ermm YES........does that mean that everyone has felt love in his life...? Tongue--Everybody feel love Big smile yes, but i mean, the romantic one only, not the fraternal or parental.
ok, so acc. to you, romance is the representation of love: protection, security, happiness, peace.. Embarrassed beautiful Star-----Romance never protect you......its give the feel of protection,security,happiness blah blahBig smile
LOL i know, thats wat i wanted to mean

thanks for replying Smile--my pleasure

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is romance?? (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toddbertuzzi712

Groupbie

toddbertuzzi712

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
getting laid?

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
It's different for different people... what may be romantic to one person Heart may not be to someone else Broken Heart... so wht do I think is romantic? uhm... Ermm

Well it all starts from the true love between two people... Tongue to be honest it is really difficult to define... it's an inner feeling... can't really be expressed with words... just a smile from the one u love has soooo much meaning to it Big smile it doesn't have to be like in films where I dunno the hero puts on a firework display to express his love... it can just be something simple and it just means so much... it's not necessary tht he'll give me a diamond ring and fill my room with roses on Valentine... just a wish from him cud be so special and romantic

woah... the post has gone long lol... really it's indescribable... all I'm trying to say is that romance isn't just in those big things u see in movies... a small gesture from the one u love can mean a lot! Even just a goodnight msg b4 u go to sleep to sweeten ur dreams and a good morning msg to bless ur day will hold a lot of significance... aur uss main bhi romance hai hehe Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top