Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Ok, this is a doubt, when here itself (IF) ppl say that a specific scene is romantic, wat are they referring to? what do we refer to when we say that sumthing is romantic?
physical contact? Confused
deep love?
crying for someone?
i dont know...
but in real life, what do u considere romantic? i want the personal definition of each of you, but just reply and let me know if u want LOL Tongue

thanks. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is romance??" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Romance is different for every person, what i feel is romantic may seem funny or usual to another..so being romantic means just ur own unique way to express ur love..sometimes u don't say anything but ur silence says everything..i saw my cousin holding the phone whole nyt & saying nothing..it was romantic fr them but i found it weird!LOL...according to me in my real life romance will be lyk...cooking his fav dishes & have  a candle nyt dinner  at home n khana bura bhi bane toh if he eats it'll be really romntic fr me..i love dancing in rain, so if he accompanies me it'll be special fr me..even if he says me good morning smilingly with a hug it will be romantic fr me...moreover movies dekhna & ek saath ghumna ..chote chote surprises dena..n thoda sa sacrifice..thode der milne ke liye bohut sara wait karna...these all are romantic too..& even if he sings a song fr me..kitna bhi bura kyun na ho..i'll love it.

So these all are romantic for me..Smile

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Well romance is just romance and everyone has his/her own idea of romance.

For me it would be that one look from him that makes me feel special and feel like I am the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

It's that kiss on the forehead every time he's leaving for work.

It's that smile that he gives me every now and then.

It's that holding hands when when we're taking a walk...

That's my idea of romance.  More than any physical it's emotional.

-Mahi

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

Romance is different for every person, what i feel is romantic may seem funny or usual to another..so being romantic means just ur own unique way to express ur love..sometimes u don't say anything but ur silence says everything..i saw my cousin holding the phone whole nyt & saying nothing..it was romantic fr them but i found it weird!LOL...according to me in my real life romance will be lyk...cooking his fav dishes & have  a candle nyt dinner  at home n khana bura bhi bane toh if he eats it'll be really romntic fr me..i love dancing in rain, so if he accompanies me it'll be special fr me..even if he says me good morning smilingly with a hug it will be romantic fr me...moreover movies dekhna & ek saath ghumna ..chote chote surprises dena..n thoda sa sacrifice..thode der milne ke liye bohut sara wait karna...these all are romantic too..& even if he sings a song fr me..kitna bhi bura kyun na ho..i'll love it.

So these all are romantic for me..Smile

Thanks for ur opinion. Big smile
i feel that sumthing romantic is finding any way, any pretext to spend few seconds wid ur loved one.. Tongue 
yes, and as u said, sharing those beautiful moments, its even more beautiful and precious. .Tongue
i wanted to know actually, when do we say that sumthing in a film or show or serial is romantic... Embarrassed Tongue
thanks for replying. Big smile

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Well romance is just romance and everyone has his/her own idea of romance.

For me it would be that one look from him that makes me feel special and feel like I am the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

It's that kiss on the forehead every time he's leaving for work.

It's that smile that he gives me every now and then.

It's that holding hands when when we're taking a walk...

That's my idea of romance.  More than any physical it's emotional.

-Mahi

thanks Mahi, beautiful thoughts,, Clap Tongue

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Clap^Good thoughts...ClapClap

I think Romace is  part of love/life...Romance make people comfertable...make happy...make romatic...Romance change the moods...I think its a feel of minds ...etc etc...

Edited by Believe - 30 January 2009 at 11:56pm

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

I think Romace is  part of love/life...Romance make people comfertable...make happy...make romatic...Romance change the moods...I think its a feel of minds ...etc etc...

Vinu!! Big smile so glad to see u here.
hmm... romance a part of life... Ermm does that mean that everyone has felt love in his life...? Tongue
ok, so acc. to you, romance is the representation of love: protection, security, happiness, peace.. Embarrassed beautiful Star

thanks for replying Smile

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

Originally posted by Believe

Vinu!! Big smile so glad to see u here.-------go to L&F section last page....u can find me there alsoWinkLOL

hmm... romance a part of life... Ermm YES........does that mean that everyone has felt love in his life...? Tongue--Everybody feel love Big smile
ok, so acc. to you, romance is the representation of love: protection, security, happiness, peace.. Embarrassed beautiful Star-----Romance never protect you......its give the feel of protection,security,happiness blah blahBig smile

thanks for replying Smile--my pleasure

Post Reply New Post

Go to top