Girl_2007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Ok, this is a doubt, when here itself (IF) ppl say that a specific scene is romantic, wat are they referring to? what do we refer to when we say that sumthing is romantic?
physical contact? πŸ˜•
deep love?
crying for someone?
i dont know...
but in real life, what do u considere romantic? i want the personal definition of each of you, but just reply and let me know if u want πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

thanks. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Romance is different for every person, what i feel is romantic may seem funny or usual to another..so being romantic means just ur own unique way to express ur love..sometimes u don't say anything but ur silence says everything..i saw my cousin holding the phone whole nyt & saying nothing..it was romantic fr them but i found it weird!πŸ˜†...according to me in my real life romance will be lyk...cooking his fav dishes & have  a candle nyt dinner  at home n khana bura bhi bane toh if he eats it'll be really romntic fr me..i love dancing in rain, so if he accompanies me it'll be special fr me..even if he says me good morning smilingly with a hug it will be romantic fr me...moreover movies dekhna & ek saath ghumna ..chote chote surprises dena..n thoda sa sacrifice..thode der milne ke liye bohut sara wait karna...these all are romantic too..& even if he sings a song fr me..kitna bhi bura kyun na ho..i'll love it.

So these all are romantic for me..😊
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well romance is just romance and everyone has his/her own idea of romance.

For me it would be that one look from him that makes me feel special and feel like I am the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

It's that kiss on the forehead every time he's leaving for work.

It's that smile that he gives me every now and then.

It's that holding hands when when we're taking a walk...

That's my idea of romance.  More than any physical it's emotional.

-Mahi

Girl_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dream

Romance is different for every person, what i feel is romantic may seem funny or usual to another..so being romantic means just ur own unique way to express ur love..sometimes u don't say anything but ur silence says everything..i saw my cousin holding the phone whole nyt & saying nothing..it was romantic fr them but i found it weird!πŸ˜†...according to me in my real life romance will be lyk...cooking his fav dishes & have  a candle nyt dinner  at home n khana bura bhi bane toh if he eats it'll be really romntic fr me..i love dancing in rain, so if he accompanies me it'll be special fr me..even if he says me good morning smilingly with a hug it will be romantic fr me...moreover movies dekhna & ek saath ghumna ..chote chote surprises dena..n thoda sa sacrifice..thode der milne ke liye bohut sara wait karna...these all are romantic too..& even if he sings a song fr me..kitna bhi bura kyun na ho..i'll love it.

So these all are romantic for me..😊

Thanks for ur opinion. πŸ˜ƒ
i feel that sumthing romantic is finding any way, any pretext to spend few seconds wid ur loved one.. πŸ˜› 
yes, and as u said, sharing those beautiful moments, its even more beautiful and precious. .πŸ˜›
i wanted to know actually, when do we say that sumthing in a film or show or serial is romantic... 😳 πŸ˜›
thanks for replying. πŸ˜ƒ
Girl_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Well romance is just romance and everyone has his/her own idea of romance.

For me it would be that one look from him that makes me feel special and feel like I am the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

It's that kiss on the forehead every time he's leaving for work.

It's that smile that he gives me every now and then.

It's that holding hands when when we're taking a walk...

That's my idea of romance.  More than any physical it's emotional.

-Mahi

thanks Mahi, beautiful thoughts,, πŸ‘ πŸ˜›
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘^Good thoughts...πŸ‘πŸ‘

I think Romace is  part of love/life...Romance make people comfertable...make happy...make romatic...Romance change the moods...I think its a feel of minds ...etc etc...
Edited by Believe - 15 years ago
Girl_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

πŸ‘^Good thoughts...πŸ‘πŸ‘

I think Romace is  part of love/life...Romance make people comfertable...make happy...make romatic...Romance change the moods...I think its a feel of minds ...etc etc...

Vinu!! πŸ˜ƒ so glad to see u here.
hmm... romance a part of life... πŸ€” does that mean that everyone has felt love in his life...? πŸ˜›
ok, so acc. to you, romance is the representation of love: protection, security, happiness, peace.. 😳 beautiful ⭐️

thanks for replying 😊
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Girl_2007

Vinu!! πŸ˜ƒ so glad to see u here.-------go to L&F section last page....u can find me there alsoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hmm... romance a part of life... πŸ€” YES........does that mean that everyone has felt love in his life...? πŸ˜›--Everybody feel love πŸ˜ƒ
ok, so acc. to you, romance is the representation of love: protection, security, happiness, peace.. 😳 beautiful ⭐️-----Romance never protect you......its give the feel of protection,security,happiness blah blahπŸ˜ƒ

thanks for replying 😊--my pleasure

Girl_2007 thumbnail
It's different for different people... what may be romantic to one person ❀️ may not be to someone else πŸ’”... so wht do I think is romantic? uhm... πŸ€”

Well it all starts from the true love between two people... πŸ˜› to be honest it is really difficult to define... it's an inner feeling... can't really be expressed with words... just a smile from the one u love has soooo much meaning to it πŸ˜ƒ it doesn't have to be like in films where I dunno the hero puts on a firework display to express his love... it can just be something simple and it just means so much... it's not necessary tht he'll give me a diamond ring and fill my room with roses on Valentine... just a wish from him cud be so special and romantic

woah... the post has gone long lol... really it's indescribable... all I'm trying to say is that romance isn't just in those big things u see in movies... a small gesture from the one u love can mean a lot! Even just a goodnight msg b4 u go to sleep to sweeten ur dreams and a good morning msg to bless ur day will hold a lot of significance... aur uss main bhi romance hai hehe 😳