Sanj & Preethi ( Pg5)Pictures Pg6

Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Buddies,

I hereby confirm the wedding news of Sanjeev & Preethi Srinivasan.

Wedding is on the 12th March and the Reception is on the 14th of March in Chennai and I am invited for the wedding by both of them.  Thanks to both of them for inviting me. God bless this cute couple.

I had a long conversation with Preethi and here it is for you all ( ofcourse with her permission)

"I am so glad atina you called me now. How is If and how are my fans? Please convey my regards to all my fans. My marriage...? Yes...it is true....and Yes it is a love marriage. Eberything happened so fast and I am getting married to Sanjay on the 12th of March and the reception will be on the 14th in Cnennai. Atina please come to attened my wedding with your family. I will be really looking forward to see you.

Oh....that is very very nice of you ...Thanks for your blessings.

About Sanjay...??? Yes he is only son. His only sister passed away in 2004. His mom is the elder sister of Manjula Vijayakumar. So Manjula is his Chithi. Yes....he is a very nice person. I am so excited about the whole thing. Sure....I will call him and tell that you are going to call him on his cell. Here is his number.....9841..................

Ok...thanks for the call ma....It means a lot to me and please try to come down to attened my wedding ...ok...? bye....Take care"

Then after a couple of minutes called  Sanjeev who was waiting for my call and as soon as I called e recognised me even before I introduced to him......here it is .....

" Helo......yes..Preethi just now called and told me about you Thanks for calling.No...No...I am free...not at any shotting spot...you carry on...no...no...you did not disturb me at all...it is a pleasure talking to a person like you. Please do come for our wedding.

By the way where are you in the US?....I..C....in Illinois...near Chicago?...I have my uncle living in New Jersey...?...Oh is  your daughter is in New York?,,,,oh sure when we make a trip we will defenitely plan to vist you...that is so nice of you.....

India Forums?....okay...sure....I will defenitely come by and visit Thirumathi Selvam section...Preethi knows about this site right....oh..ok...she is a registered member there...?then No problem...we both will come by and post our message there....sure...defenitely I will do that...Thanks for the call....

message for my Thirumathi Selvam fans....???...I am so thankful to all of you and I need your continuous support always and to  all of my fans my very best....wishes...

Thanks.....for the call again.....take care"

With that the call ended....from both the conversation....you could have guessed what I would have asked.....

Hopefully they will get time to come by and post some thing here.....and  hopefully after all the wedding rush gets over I am going to ask Sanjay to visit here regulalrly.

That is all folks for now.....as and when I get any more news...sure I will post here...I will try to get some of their engagement pictures for you all.....
I will post better picture of sanjay soon meantime you start posting  your congo messages here for both of them.
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
thks for the good news Atina .... wish them a happy married life
Edited by tasnime - 15 years ago

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU
MAY IT BE A JOYFUL JOURNEY AHEAD FOR BOTH FOR YOU ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks atinama for this news ..... ๐Ÿค—

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
Congratulations to Sanjay and Preethi.
Thanks Atina maa for conveying us this happy news ..

Sanjeev & Preethi ,

Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Š ...
Thanks atina for convey us the good news๐Ÿ˜Š,

Preethi and Sanjeev๐Ÿ˜Š
Wishing you a married life filled with love and joy

Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
Congratulations, Sanjeev and Preethi!  I wish you both a very long, happy and prosperous married life!  You make a cute couple.
Thanks Atina for giving us the news. 

Thank you so much atina for the good news.

Sanjeev & Preethi,

My heartly wishes for your happy wedding life.

Congratulations Sanjeev & Preethi. Wish you a happy married life!
Thanks for the infor atina!