kiran and george show is going to end :-(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 6:02am | IP Logged
salaam gyes Smile 
                                 there is show known as kiran and george which comes on pakistani channel aaj,it is a very good show,but now it is going to an end Cry Cry Cry can u plz gyes give your comments, plz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kiran and george show is going to end :-(" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wini

IF-Veteran Member

wini

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
dunt have agg channel so duno anything about it....:(
u can share some vdoz if u have any...:)

hmmm...

IF-Dazzler

hmmm...

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
waalikum assalam
i don't watch this show regularly cuz we don't have that channel in USA.  but i have seen some videos on youtube and they are really good.  Both of them are very entertaining.  I also liked George ka Pakistan............it was so funny at times.  Do u have their wedding pics or clips?

Edited by totallyfabulous - 30 January 2009 at 3:08pm

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 1:28am | IP Logged
thanks amna Embarrassed and totally fabulous Smile for your replies Big smile ,sorry i don"t have any videos,and the pictures of their marriage or any clips Cry i have seen kiran and george on you tube too Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top