Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Happy, happy birthday Ashu di!!!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ashuuuuu!!  🤗Hi love once again!!! May god make all your good wishes come true!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!😃
priya185 thumbnail
manyy many happy returns of the day ashu *hug*
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Ashu!! Hope you're enjoying your day at the fullest right now! :D

Anyone know where she is btw?
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

hey yaar a very very very happy birthday to u may all ur dreams come true and u get everythign is life it's a gr8 pleasure havign u inmy life as a friend and sister  we had gr8 times toghetehr u alwyas stood y my side in my thick and think and i promise on this  day i'll be here for u always u r such fab girl really helpul caring loving i guess that's why we became friend so fast love ya so much ashu hope u r having a blast enjoy ur day and mwah and here ur gift

love fary
Edited by fizzwizz - 15 years ago
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Ashu! 

You are one of the most awesome people here at IF as well as a very talented sig maker!  I am very grateful and honored to have you as one of my friends.  I hope you have the MOST wonderful day ever.  All the best for the rest of the year! 

Love Always,
Rabia

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm..the b-day girl aint here yet...she's either out partying or coz of the time difference is still in school?? LOOL!

OMG! Oyee Hoyee...look who turns 17 today..am soo jealous..i don't turn 17 for another 2 months..haha!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY ASHUU!🤗🤗🤗
Many many happy returns of the day! May all your dreams and wishes come true! Im am soo glad i got to know you here on IF and have you as a friend and a sister! hehe! You are one of the sweetest people i know..always so happy and cheery..lol! You're an amazingly talented siggy maker and an awesomeee person with a beautiful heart! I truly hope you have a rockingg day! God Bless!
Lovee youuu loadssssssssss!🤗
-Jiya- thumbnail

*jiya makes entry w/ bouquet of flowers and gift*😆
oww so i made it on time.. today is 29th n it is ur birthday😆
n i remembered😆
Happy birthday aishu
i hope you have fun filled birthday
and more then anything you get what u want for ur birthday😳
n celebrate manyyyyyyyy more😳

- Jiya

Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AHHH! im late! dont hurt me.lol.
Hope u have an amazing 17th birthday cuz u truly deserve it! u are an amazing person a great friend and a fab sigg maker and i love u sooo much! ur comments on my updates always make my day cuz u are sooo sooo sweet! and i love talking to u about the most random things EVER in Fary's CC! ur always soo much fun to talk to! Im so glad we are friends and hope we always remain this way! i love u ashu and hope ur day is really all u wished for and more!

H
APPY BIRTHDAY!!
And hope u like ur sigg:
Edited by Faiirytale x3 - 15 years ago
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Bday Ashuuu! <3 🤗

Have a rocking one! :D