Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
guys happened to catch twilight this week but well was kinda disapponited by the whole way the thing was handled

i m not tryin to disappoint any1 here but being a huge fan of d series well kinda had a lot of expectations from the movie but sadly it didnt live up to the hype

so much was edited ( i know it happens with a book to movie adaption )

but well i think the harry potter series was executed so much better then this
they tried to keep it as real as stick 2 d book as much as possible

here sadly a lot f things were taken away also some things were shown just like that

like the cullens cooking 4 bella tht never happened in the book

n situations altered too like Edward Bella first kiss after her first flight with him here he just comes to her window n they kiss

plus the thing we have kinda always loved in the book as well as dedicated siggy & avis' twas not even mentioned once in the movie - edward's crooked smile or the fact tht bella describes him the most by -  he dazzles her none of it not one

the book kinda grows on you however the same cant be said abt the movie

it just doesn't connect it's like its all happening in a very hasty pace to wrap up things asap

rob looks the part all right with his debonair sophistication

but he needs to loosen up a bit he's a bit frigid sometimes too wooden but thts probably d director's fault who just doesnt seem up 2 d task as in harry potter even in a minuscule part of Cedric he was amazing 

Kirsten well d less said d better she's not what i had in mind but she's OK

just wanna know is it just me or the majority feels the same way

Edited by aahana86 - 29 January 2009 at 4:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twilight The Book V/s twilight the Movie" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lost_Soul141

IF-Rockerz

Lost_Soul141

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i think the books are always better than the movies

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Ofcourse,the book....
movie was not that bad..but the best scenes were not included..and thats sad=[

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
without any doubt the bookApprove

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged
the buk was betta

but the film was good...lyked sum of the new scenes they added bt sumtyms dissapointed they missed out sum scenes...the edward in the sun bit was sooo bad..culd hav been millions of tyms betta...he luked lyk he was sweatin rather than diamonds

i disagree with hp bit...hp (movie) is the worst adaption i've seen..cant stand 2 watch it

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

I liked the twilight book better than the movie. I was a bit disappointed when i saw the movie, some parts werent even in the movie, like the heart beat thing in the hospital.BUt i still enjoyed the movie, but the book was more detailed.........

The books are always better compared to the movie.

-Esha

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Always the book!Big smile
Though Kris n Rob did an awesome job.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROBlicious.

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
definitely the book
the movie was a pretty good attempt, but i found the book to be much much better., it truly captured the emotions 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top