Arjuhi in love yet not in love...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Dont you  guys think they are in love but not in love

Well Arjun likes the voice of the girl who was singing in the train which was Arohi but doesnt know tht it was her..her doesnt Arohi becoz of her family his family's reputation was hurt and she slaped him too

Arohi too loves Arjun whn he took care of the puppy and whn he sent the car for her..but doesnt know tht it was him and doesnt like him becoz she misunderstood him abt the workers and also becoz he traped her sister..

So technically they are already in love with each other or atleast they like or adore each other in some way...wow such a twister..they are but they are not..have feelings of love and hatred for same people unkowingly..Ooh! m going crazy abt them each day!!!!!!

Erum

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi in love yet not in love..." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-CUTE-

Goldie

-CUTE-

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I think no well not yet anyway as it may take sometime for him to fall 4 her but her yes maybe she is already in love or falling for him which is kool.

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 5:28am | IP Logged
They're simply magical,yaar!

I love the way the kreatives show tht "love happens unknowingly":tht's tooo dreamy!....I love it when Arjun and Arohi love or atleast lyk eachother in a way,but then,when they're together-they hate eachother,whole-heartedly!...Tht sounds funny,na!!...hehe...But,one can only realize the beauty of this,by watchin' this show!!....

I love how everything happens soo slowly and peacefully in their story!!....Aaaah,I keep imagining them,everywhere,now-a-days!!Day Dreaming

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged
yh....u kno dis is all a beginning........ deir luv is at da most initial stage ryt now!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top