Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

-!Yrkkh's Rishtedarri - Chat club!- (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Yeah I know Payal. I even sense trouble and more seperation between ShaVa when everyone finds out. I'm hoping that Dadi atleast supports them... she's the only one I have high hopes on.

-aisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-!Yrkkh's Rishtedarri - Chat club!- (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Me too yaar.
I'm pretty sure she will take ShaVa's side on this. Hopefully she will pursue the wedding.

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Yeah... let's keep our fingers crossed.

Today she looked quite shocked when she left the room after Akshi-Varsha told her the truth. I guess after some thinking, she might side with ShaVa. I'm just scared of the father... lolz poor Shaurya was so scared while speaking to him.

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I know eh?!
Poor Shaurya, so scared. Hopefully Akshara might speak for him as he stammers a lot when speaking to his father Confused
Yes fingers crossed. Though I think it will eventually work out.
Im still waiting for Naitik to enter so we can see some NakSh LOL

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Lolz yeah... I guess Akshara can speak for Shaurya after all. Hopefully something works out though... and I seriously want that Shankari Tai to stay out of their personal lives! She's very annoying lolz. I like her in Bidaai more. LOL

Yeah I want to see some NaKsh scenes too. I've fallen crazy in love with ShaVa... hopefully the same magic occurs with NaKsh also. Embarrassed

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
LOL same here. I like ST in Bidaii more
And Yes! I hope so too! And it will be fun seeing the awkwardness between Akshara and Naitik turn to love.. Haii, I'm imagining it already Day Dreaming
And I hope Naitik's family is nice too. I don't want it to be another Saas+Bahu thing... and if Akshara has any bhabhi's.. I hope they aren't evil and cunning trying to get the property of the family.
LOL I swear.. almost all the shows have a evil bhabhi or mother-in-law in it LOL

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Lolz Payal... that's so true! Mostly all shows do have an evil saas, bhabhi or bahu to play the devil. LOL

Well, since this is a Rajan Shahi serial, I don't think the vamps will be toooo evil. I mean even in Bidaai.. there is Avni and Malti as the bhabhi's... and I guess they're not as evil as bhabhi's of other shows are. Lolz let's hope not. Embarrassed

I hope Akshara doesn't have any evil family members too... it should only focus on her good family life and how she falls in love with Naitik and their journey through it.

Edited by desi_baby07 - 29 January 2009 at 7:09pm

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
*Sneaking into the conversation here* Embarrassed

Ok, so after watching today's episode..I found ST a little annoying...It would have been better if she wouldn't been gossiping like that..Which was almost waht she was doing..i guess..

And the bhabhi topic you guys have been talking about, I soo agree! There is always an evil bhabhi in the show..I hope that there won't be one for Akshara though..Mostly guessing, and hoping that there won't though..

And as for dadi in today's episode..I guess why she had left was becuase maybe she's thinking about what to do know..Maybe she knows how Vish will react and might be thinking of what to do? And maybe how to get him to agree to ShaVa's relationship? Hope that dadi will do something to help them out..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top