-!Yrkkh's Rishtedarri - Chat club!- - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Me too yaar.
I'm pretty sure she will take ShaVa's side on this. Hopefully she will pursue the wedding.

Yeah... let's keep our fingers crossed.

Today she looked quite shocked when she left the room after Akshi-Varsha told her the truth. I guess after some thinking, she might side with ShaVa. I'm just scared of the father... lolz poor Shaurya was so scared while speaking to him.
I know eh?!
Poor Shaurya, so scared. Hopefully Akshara might speak for him as he stammers a lot when speaking to his father 😕
Yes fingers crossed. Though I think it will eventually work out.
Im still waiting for Naitik to enter so we can see some NakSh 😆
Lolz yeah... I guess Akshara can speak for Shaurya after all. Hopefully something works out though... and I seriously want that Shankari Tai to stay out of their personal lives! She's very annoying lolz. I like her in Bidaai more. 😆

Yeah I want to see some NaKsh scenes too. I've fallen crazy in love with ShaVa... hopefully the same magic occurs with NaKsh also. 😳
LOL same here. I like ST in Bidaii more
And Yes! I hope so too! And it will be fun seeing the awkwardness between Akshara and Naitik turn to love.. Haii, I'm imagining it already 😍
And I hope Naitik's family is nice too. I don't want it to be another Saas+Bahu thing... and if Akshara has any bhabhi's.. I hope they aren't evil and cunning trying to get the property of the family.
LOL I swear.. almost all the shows have a evil bhabhi or mother-in-law in it 😆
Lolz Payal... that's so true! Mostly all shows do have an evil saas, bhabhi or bahu to play the devil. 😆

Well, since this is a Rajan Shahi serial, I don't think the vamps will be toooo evil. I mean even in Bidaai.. there is Avni and Malti as the bhabhi's... and I guess they're not as evil as bhabhi's of other shows are. Lolz let's hope not. 😳

I hope Akshara doesn't have any evil family members too... it should only focus on her good family life and how she falls in love with Naitik and their journey through it.
Edited by desi_baby07 - 15 years ago
*Sneaking into the conversation here* 😳

Ok, so after watching today's episode..I found ST a little annoying...It would have been better if she wouldn't been gossiping like that..Which was almost waht she was doing..i guess..

And the bhabhi topic you guys have been talking about, I soo agree! There is always an evil bhabhi in the show..I hope that there won't be one for Akshara though..Mostly guessing, and hoping that there won't though..

And as for dadi in today's episode..I guess why she had left was becuase maybe she's thinking about what to do know..Maybe she knows how Vish will react and might be thinking of what to do? And maybe how to get him to agree to ShaVa's relationship? Hope that dadi will do something to help them out..
ooo.. add me too!!
when i have time.. i will come and chat

it's a good idea to get to know each other guys!!

hi everyone.. i am pri!!!

how is everyone doing??

hi.........
i am raina.....
i too want to join this chat club.......
LOL Yeah I agree Ami and Aisha.
Wow our conversation is pretty interesting once we read it over.. lots of depth. 😛