Chat Clubs

All About Love - Invite only CC. #2 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Kashu...thnks for the links...muahh! LOLL Ridz calls him "geeky"ROFLROFLROFLArmaan betr get backk to being Armaan soon nw! LOL
Aww i loove b'day shoppin too=)wats u gettin?

Heyyy VeenzyyHug...Hailaa u awake soo early! Shockedi kinda jus go to  sleep at this time!LOL

Edited by mainu - 28 January 2009 at 4:35am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love - Invite only CC. #2 (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-KD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KD-

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
@Veenzi..heyy hun *hugs* ..

ummm...yeah my bday is on the 3rd ...this tuesday..

@megzz-i know...she also says mujhe shareef bandeyy pasand nahin..LOLLL

@bday shopping-me too...!will just buy clothes for the party..n all....but i dint ask my dad n mom for nything.....like a good gal. loll.coz i got a gift i wanted before hand.......just asked for a soft toy.....awwww i love them...

@Veenzi-hailla 445 am?im in deep deep  sleep that time....LOLdreaming of armaan LOL

Edited by i_luv_dmg - 28 January 2009 at 4:25am

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 4:35am | IP Logged

wow 2nd thread.congratulations

Party

@Kashu.....b'day is on 3rd.mhmmm intresting.actually i don't like the month Feb.but may be i'll like dis timeLOL

@Veenz.....i told i've started reding New Moon.but in dat already Edward left Bella.i'm not at all intrested to read.wat should i do now?Cry i didn't get how Prapti...u....maitri liked itConfused

Hey Megs.anything on SBS today?

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Kashu..LOL kashu ur a wayyy good kid! i demand gifts frm people like nevr before before my b'day! I love soft toys too=)gotta collection!

Heyya Gen..@ SBS...dunnoConfusedwas roamin d city @ dat time!LOL! bt i dun think so either! no report on d forum too na!

Edited by mainu - 28 January 2009 at 4:38am

-KD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KD-

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
@Gene-heyy hun *hugs*

u dun like the month of feb?whyyy?
i lovee it not onli coz of my bday...but also coz the weather is really nice..n u shld like it na...after all ksgs bday is on 23rd feb? LOLL

@sbs-nope hun no news..i saw the headlines..

but im soo waiting for 830........no promo also..so finally wat do ull think is it a dream?

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geneliya2

@Veenz.....i told i've started reding New Moon.but in dat already Edward left Bella.i'm not at all intrested to read.wat should i do now?Cry i didn't get how Prapti...u....maitri liked itConfused
Gen i left u a lamba comment on this on CC1... LOL...
READ IT... i loveeeeeedddd it... Jake is there with Bella... and Edward comes back.... that is almost at the end.. but Jake and Bella relationship is awesomeeeee.... like Atul and RIdz...lol..... all relationships for us are related to DMG...LOL>..

Girls almost done with LD...

zgerl

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Heyy guys...i cant believe how late i woke up today...at 1130...ran downstairs thinking my mum is gona shout at me so bad lolll but nobody was home [no wonder i was asleep in peace!!]

3 hrs till epi!!!

@New CC...Thanks Veenzyy!!!! awesome idea of keeping links to all CC's on first page as index, I was gonna suggest that too LOL And congrats everyone..keep rocking! 

Kariz...im soo happy Riddhima AND Sukirti both hating Suriji look...Riddhima better not rest until she gets normal Armaan back! And im sure Sukirti wont be able to act with this champu for too long LOLL she probably misses her hot costar..bechaari..I really feel for her Tongue

Shantu...thank youuu for commenting on my LD *hugs*

We all want Armaan back soo bad now na? *cry*

Originally posted by shant7

Now this is wht I';m waiting to look at.... we wanted ridz to seduce Armaan and we are getting it.. God has become meherbaan on us?? i was shocked when Mahez suggested it when i asked her to write up a scene.. but hai.. its actually happening.. LOL.. and at a better place than FE.. LOLLL 
Honestly....the second Armaan got into this champu look i got an idea of Ridz seducing him [GL mein rehte hai hum 24/7 so what can anyone expect] LOL and then i got addicted to that song 'Mausam' from the movie kidnap and reallly wanted Ridz to perform it Loll

but Ridz seducing Armaan in his BEDROOM with Chaliya playing is not bad eitherrr...nooo complaints Big smile LOL

Originally posted by anitamalik

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL! I see you read mine and Preeti's little convo..

I seriously want Ridz to push Armi to the bed...and then she falls on him....and we get another 10th july...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl....All Ridz needs to do to awaken the emotions in Armi is plant that KISS...LOL..He wont resist!EmbarrassedLOL
LOL Anita...all Ridzy has to do is awaken the banana angle in Armaan then samjho plan successful ROFL but all jokes aside i hope she succeeds Unhappy  really really really hope..coz I want Armaan back!!  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top