Chat Clubs

All About Love - Invite only CC. #2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

@Mahezzz.. muuuahhhhhhzzz..gn... oh... good day to u maaa ladyyy.... tomorrowww.. lovess..

@CC.... put a note in CC1.. lol.. in bold..

@Behaveee..ya rightttt..

@Shaluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. China.. Chailyaaa.. samee thinggg... lollll.. tell the dudes in school... this is the right way to spell china... and there is a dance that goes with it... we need to go to India for that... to Km!!! lolllll....
@sanjv... haaai laaa.. i will be cleaning floors.. bed pans.. anything that is around Armaan... uuuuuuffffff... what a loser i am!!! ConfusedLOL

ROFL..Can't even laugh now...dh just came and sat next to me......ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Can someone call him??lolllllllllllllll

@Mahez: Bye dear.......Love you......

Originally posted by anitamalik

BTW, who all LOVED the dancing Armi did in the ward today..I loved the part when he put his hand on the Colonel's shoulder and then waved his hand and body and then put his hand on his face ...LOL..I couldnt stop laughing!!!ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Anu........

The ward scene was kind of dumb though..Didn't enjoy it much!..Me too...

LOVEEEEEEE the way Nikky and Muski were matching in the orange..I LOVEEEEEE Nikky's hair when it is to the side for some reason!..Not sure about her hair but she looks cute in her new warddrobe......

And OMG, I loved the scene where Atul hits everyone and then Armi hits him..ROFL...ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLll..That was typical of Army na??

Anu: I almost reported your post........lollllllllllllllllllll...Instead of quote button I clicked on report and then spent few minutes wondering why don't I see the quoted message....lolllllllllllllllllllllll...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love - Invite only CC. #2 (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Shal

@Gia: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlll..It's perfect hun......

@Veenzi: ROFLINGGGGGGGG at punishment comment.......If I worked in Sanjivani, do you think I would get any work done??..

@Mahez: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...I love the word Vastra now..:)..Ditto at Chela comment......

@Gagan: Bye hun.....Come often....

@Anu: WHere did you disappear??

I am writing an outline for paper on China and I almost wrote Chaliya because the promo is playing on my computer.........:)

Sorry..Head was spinning..Was trying to read the posts in the new CC too!

ROFL..ROFL..ROFL...See what DMG does to us? LOL.....

Watch me have to write a creative piece in English class and I give my character the blessed name of Armaan...LOLLLLLLLLLLLL.....Better yet, in one of my journal entries for the class I'm gonna talk bout my obsession for DMG..ROFL..

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gia0005

@ Shal see veenz was jus scaring me! phew!

p.s was jus watching armaan in short hair! .. k confession miss him sooo much! ad the hair tooo!*says this and runs far far away from veenz*

*Shal save me*

Edited:

@ Gagan bye hun! .. hope to see u 2morrow! Hug

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..It's scare the Veenzi day hun.......Come here and we both would hide under the bed.....:)

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wentholic

@ Shal LOLLOL @ writing Chaliya... Ok guys me off for good.. catch u during epi time.. muaaaz  and :behave:LOLLOL
Btw can someone go and rescue Anita and Shanthi from the old CCTongueLOL

LMAOOOOO! I'm rescued...LOL

Bye Mahez! See you tommorow hopefully...Bye! Loves!

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
@ Veenz Nahiiiiiiiiiii pleasee aisa na insaafi nahi kareeee.. main appke parti ho kumari veena ji

@ No Ganji scene for me 2morrow ? .. nooooooooo please dont edit it! lol please.. i m willing to do anything n omgg retal exam with vicky?!?!? ... abhey nahiii armaan hi keh deti i would compromise with the long hair! .. and while i was at it i wud trim it a bit D:

Edited:
@ Shal to the rescue!  yessss! .. hide me! cover me doo something shes after me! .. shes going to give me retal examination with vickyyyy Cry

Edited by gia0005 - 27 January 2009 at 9:06pm

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Shal:

LMAOOOOO at reporting my post..I was gonna say "mujhse kya dushmani hai"...ROFL...

WE get too lost in Armaanland that we loose sense of what we do at times...LOL

OM_Peace

IF-Dazzler

OM_Peace

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Shalu - ROLF at Chaliya instead of China.. That happened to me recently in an email.. Thank god i caught it  in re-read otherwise mera halat.....

Mahez - thank you.. i just realized that you guys had moved on to CC2. Is tarah to we will be at moving CC's so fast....

I was just reading in the previous CC - all of teh various positions.. i like the one where ridz falls on him first and then he turns her over.. but i think he walks away the idiot... i don't why my mind tells me this.. but it does.. he's a contrary idiot...Ridz just kiss his chest right?? aur phir dekh....

My first Post in CC2.. Congrats everyone....

Veenu - you are scaring so many people nowadays... hai.. but i want him to show us his short hair also now... for some days....

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@Anu: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at the obsession with DMG topic..........Perfect one babe..Why don't I have those classes????..

@Gia: ROFLINGGGGGGGGGG at Veenzi's punishment.......Dont' worry, she would be the first one to tell us tomorrow to watch the scene as she would want every small detail.....**evil smile**.........lollllllllllllllllllll

@Veenzi: Send me your LD babe..........

I am signing off.........See you all tomorrow...........Rock this thread...............

Love you.........Hug
HugHugHug

Edit:

@Anu: I literally just sat there wondering what happened with the quote.....lollllllllllllll

@Shanti: I also think he would walk away.......Sadhu Ji......lollllllllllllll..Ditto at planting one on his chest.........

lollllllllll at your email goof.....:)..

GN girls......

Edited by P_Shal - 27 January 2009 at 9:10pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top