Chat Clubs

All About Love - Invite only CC. #2 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@Shaluuu...Dreams mein driving thodi na sikhaoongi Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love - Invite only CC. #2 (Page 148)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Veenzi-Kariz...We talkin about Mayur???U'll watch MJHT???
so love Mayur =)My sole and only reason to watch MJHT! Love his relationship wid his mom!Awesome casting (only that part of d showLOL)

Kariz...@ ur letter...til 1 am???Itna longg date?Day Dreamingwats cookin?Tongue

Hii Hamzie!
edit:i thought u really taught DH driving!LOL

Edited by mainu - 30 January 2009 at 8:23am

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
ROFL shalz!! ROFL basically and dekho how khush i am .. lol

okay Bidaai is about to start now..

Will talk to you afterwards...

muaah!! love you all Hug

oh and congrats in advance for 3rd CC!!!!

You all are flying by!!

Edited by gaganjotsooch - 30 January 2009 at 8:17am

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cha_iqbal

@Shaluuu...Dreams mein driving thodi na sikhaoongi Wink

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

@Preeti: I love the way your are doing question-answer session with yourself......lolllllllllllllll..Yes hun, he is not going to take her on a date at 8 AM........:)

@Meghu: Good Luck with the results hun.......

@Gagan: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...Go and Enjoy the wedding...We would join you later when we watch the episode......:)....

-KD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KD-

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged

@Preeti-im worse....i dint notice 8 pm...OMG so do we expect a JA type date.awwwww

@MJHT-ull watch it..i hardly do....but will onli watch it for mayur....seriously they r adorable...

@meghuu-no hun..no new promo..iwant a promo to be like

riddhima-armaan go for a date..JA style ekdum..there in the hospital shanky gives atul xtraaaa xtraaa duty..n hes smiling thinking now no date  possible..but bechaara wont know ki date toh chalo hain.....LOLL

@garden-yayyy now im even more excited....tomorrow is saturday....ahhhhh  im really excited for next week!

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged

@Kariz...Nahin re..i dint teach him was just joking..but i wish i could teach him how to say sorry...
When you find the Raaz of making a hubbie..BF.. say SORRY... pleasee send it my way.... much needed in Vz household ...!!!!!LOL...ConfusedLOL

@karu... Hamzie is a major Iqbal fan.... she and Suni used to fight over him.. lol.... didn't u.. Hamzie...???

@Shalu... LOL @ NPR..

@Shalu.. .Hamzieee... i loveeee the Armaan with moochieee and no glasses.. but yesterday i was aaaahhhh get the muchieee offf.. those lips look beautiful without them.....Confused

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

@Kariz...Nahin re..i dint teach him was just joking..but i wish i could teach him how to say sorry...
When you find the Raaz of making a hubbie..BF.. say SORRY... pleasee send it my way.... much needed in Vz household ...!!!!!LOL...ConfusedLOL

@karu... Hamzie is a major Iqbal fan.... she and Suni used to fight over him.. lol.... didn't u.. Hamzie...???

@Shalu... LOL @ NPR..

@Shalu.. .Hamzieee... i loveeee the Armaan with moochieee and no glasses.. but yesterday i was aaaahhhh get the muchieee offf.. those lips look beautiful without them.....Confused

Veenzie..I dont think there is a way to make a guy say sorry..so all i can do is sit and cry LOL..
yup Karu..me a major Iqqu fan...Love him..But he just needs to make the right decisions..

Veenzie..I think I am getting used to the moochie..**nahiiiiiii**

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

i
Originally posted by angel77

Dear Shashank,
He said 8pm u better not reach before 1am!
Well-wisher
hopefuly he wont reach at alll...coz hopefuly he'l get distracted at the time Ridz leaves..n then he wont knw where to go to follow her na?? because he didnt hear the place name or time
I hope he dont' reach too.... maan AR need some one on one Wink time!! LOL... Like someone said..... Shank will stick Atul for night duty yet again thinking he is the one who is taking her for a date and he will make Ridz hang with him to watch the movie.. like he mentioned....
and Armaan will be like what is going on ...
and will try to get Ridz out of the house..
Ridz will make bahana of being tired and go to her bdroom..
and sneak out .. with Armaan...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top