Chat Clubs

All About Love - Invite only CC. #2 (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 150

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

i onlyyy realised that Armaan said 8pm as in evening naa? wen its all dark...!! so we can expect JA-dostana style dateee?!! Big smile

He said 8pm? he also said garden omggggg my excitement levels are uchloing! cant wait

Dear Shashank,
He said 8pm u better not reach before 1am!
Well-wisher

Edited by angel77 - 30 January 2009 at 8:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love - Invite only CC. #2 (Page 147)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel77

Veenzi see my AVI
Loveeee ur Avi.. the one i can see.. if the pref have another.. have to on my BB,.

@Hamzieeeeee.. hiyaaaa... hoz the weather.. Shal was worried about u..
How are u doing.. keeping well.. feeling better..??

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

Veenzi see my AVI
Loveeee ur Avi.. the one i can see.. if the pref have another.. have to on my BB,.

@Hamzieeeeee.. hiyaaaa... hoz the weather.. Shal was worried about u..
How are u doing.. keeping well.. feeling better..??

Heya Veenzie..I am ok..Not in a very good mood..But fine...Saw the episode yesterday...I loved chanda chamke..it was awesomeee....looks like armaan is peeping thru suri these days..
i am scared i mite get used to seeing armaan with mucchi..LOL

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

i onlyyy realised that Armaan said 8pm as in evening naa? wen its all dark...!! so we can expect JA-dostana style dateee?!! Big smile
Yesss he did say 8pm... i really hope it is all cool and all.... I sooooo waiting for it... Preeti.... I have full faith on Armaan to rock it....

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

[QUOTE=angel77]Gagan True but im waiting 4 the Mayur to fall in love!...haaaiiiiii he got soooo tough and weird yesterday.. maaannnnn.. didn' t like him ... the revengie kind... he is not like that...love Nupurs chara.... btw... love Mayanks mum!! Used to like her in CHA too.. yea he pissed me off a bit yesterday...Love his mom too spc her bit with Nupur....u used to watch CHA? Iqbal Khan is soooo friggin hawwttt he comes after Ksg 4 me...his voice his gussa omg killer

Veenzi
aww no prob hun im jus kidding take ur time but first go kill those UK ppl who are givin u so much trouble..I tell yaaa.... omggg..,,, there is so much going on for them... i feel bad but i hate working nonstop!!!!!! what the hec!!! LOL..... Hug Hug

Shalu yea but in my head AR can do anymovie even Jism! LOLL oyeeeee.. .i will buy season tickets for that movie....lOL.. super duper hit!! LOLLLLLL Haha House Full 4 sure!

@ Avi ul have to change preferences

Heya Hamzi...so u taught Dh how to drive waahh thats my girl....mine jus doesnt admitt that im the better driver! LOLLL
@ Getting used to Suri When he removed his moochi 4 a min it was soo wierd then i told myself shutupp! whats wrong with you

Edited by angel77 - 30 January 2009 at 8:12am

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Since Shanky thinks its Atul...I hope he keeps Atul for night duty in the hospital..and sits with him...and Armaan and Riddhima go awaw happily..

@Kariz...Nahin re..i dint teach him was just joking..but i wish i could teach him how to say sorry...

@Shaluuuu..Thanksss..I am ok...its super cold..but fine now
Smile

Edited by cha_iqbal - 30 January 2009 at 8:11am

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@Gagan: Have fun......So Ranvir's Girl Friend is inviting everyone on his Boy Friend's wedding......lolllllllll...Good.......We will be there........:)

@Veenzi: Forgot what I was going to type.........CryCryCry...but yes, ARmaan was major RHRNNNNNNNNNNNN Worthy except those mucche part......:)...Gov..Glad it's over..He still didn't leave the media.........dumb guy was suppose to give 2 minutes statement and ended up talking for 90 minutes......WTH???????? ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Glad I would get my NPR back....lollllllllllllllllllllll..

@Kariz: Hailaaaaaaaaaa at the avi......No comments about MHJT from me as I don't watch it.......:(.....

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL at Jism comment......I could already see Moral Police coming at us with Dandas..lollllllllll

@Preeti: Hailaaaaaaaaaaaa...JA Style date would be cute na??? ohhhhhhhhhhhh..I am already in LA LA LAND........

@Hamzi: HAILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA babe.......I was worried about you y'day..How are you and how's storm??

Edit:

@Kariz: Hamzi taught him in her dreams......ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

Edited by P_Shal - 30 January 2009 at 8:13am

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
i mean sureeely he isnt gona take Ridz out on a date at 8 AM na? thats lyk..crazilyy early for a date LOLL! so it has to be evening..it has tooo...and a garden..OMG dil dance maaroing!

Dear Shashank,
He said 8pm u better not reach before 1am!
Well-wisher
hopefuly he wont reach at alll...coz hopefuly he'l get distracted at the time Ridz leaves..n then he wont knw where to go to follow her na?? because he didnt hear the place name or time

Post Reply New Post

Go to top