Chat Clubs

All About Love - Invite only CC. #2 (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

Originally posted by angel77

Veenzi heylo wheres ur LD? Aaj kal bahut bhav khaati hai
I was watching NB4 and some chick is dancing on mera peeya ghar aaya i rememed u
LOLLOLLOL......Karuuuuuuuuu... love u babeEmbarrassed... nahi reeeyyy... i am going to do the Chaliya dance and yesterday epi LD there today.... work has been crazy yaa even in the evenings they have been calling... .uuuufffff....

EDIT:
@Shaluuuuu... hugsss... sorrieee hunnieee took off yesterday ... UK called.... and then dh called... haaaaiiilllaaaaa.. buss if they give me time to breath.. i am at work today....Confused

@Veenzi: Switch off that phone.........lollllllllllllllllllllllll....Why at work?? I guess UK and Month end.....:(

Finally our governor saga is over....phewwwwwwwwwwwwww...I am more happy, I would get my fav. program on NPR back now and all the channels on TV won't go on Breaking News sessions that they have been doing and pissing me off.........lolllllllllllllllll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love - Invite only CC. #2 (Page 146)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Gagan True but im waiting 4 the Mayur to fall in love!

Veenzi
aww no prob hun im jus kidding take ur time but first go kill those UK ppl who are givin u so much trouble

Shalu yea but in my head AR can do anymovie even Jism! LOLL

Kashu yup he does say some garden omg this weekend is gonna kill us

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@Meghuuuuu... Shaluuu.. sorry didn't see u girls come.... hugsss...

@Kashvi.. yeeep He said Garden....

@Gagan.. noooo fear dear you know I can't see past Armaan... u are safe with Ranbir
it feels like u are distributing the wedding invites to all .. lolll.....

@Shal.. ditto about Aalekh.. i was saying that to Gagan too.... he is majorrr cute..
about quiz.. i am going to major fail....
if it were about DMG... i think the creatives and the crew will fail in front of all of us.. LOLLLL...

@Preeti.. Karuu... Loveeeed the epi yesterday.. awesome mix of everything..
Majorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Cuteeee.. Armaan in Suri getup is saying sorry with this majorrr pouty lips.. .
muuuuahhhh!!!!!!
smooch..
smooch..
smooch..

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Veenzi see my AVI

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
OMGG guys!! why am i sooo slow and soooo dense?? I swear my name shud be Atul sometimes LOLL id be perfect in the DMG intern jingbang!

i onlyyy realised that Armaan said 8pm as in evening naa? wen its all dark...!! so we can expect JA-dostana style dateee?!! Big smile

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hey Girls...How is everyone doing today

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Hey Shalz!!!!!!
how are you??????

Hey Preeti!!!!
How are you?????

OKay girls i wil be back in a bit.. i am all over IF today.. ROFL
i even forgot where i posted

Thank god they got this my post thingy!!

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel77

Gagan True but im waiting 4 the Mayur to fall in love!...haaaiiiiii he got soooo tough and weird yesterday.. maaannnnn.. didn' t like him ... the revengie kind... he is not like that...love Nupurs chara.... btw... love Mayanks mum!! Used to like her in CHA too..

Veenzi
aww no prob hun im jus kidding take ur time but first go kill those UK ppl who are givin u so much trouble..I tell yaaa.... omggg..,,, there is so much going on for them... i feel bad but i hate working nonstop!!!!!! what the hec!!! LOL.....

Shalu yea but in my head AR can do anymovie even Jism! LOLL oyeeeee.. .i will buy season tickets for that movie....lOL.. super duper hit!! LOLLLLLL

@Shal..read the paper today regarding ur Gov.... what a joke.. sorry! Glad it is over... breath now.... and keep listening to NPR now... lollll... hopefully they will not have any more jokes of the day!! LOLLLL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top