THURSDAY 20TH JANUARY!

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged

hey!ppl how did all ov u find todayzz episodee!Confused

i fink it was awesomee!Wink

luvdd da way kash was worried 4 sujal Clap

n da way she ran to save sujalll n da way she saidd in da courttt sujallllll!

in a very loud voicee lol Wink

n sujal lukdd very nicee [as alwayss]nuffin new LOL

n u ppl saw kash was wearin da clothess shez wearin in da wallpaper ov kth weneva da add comes where sujalz wearin orangee shirt n blackk coat n kash is wearin dese blackk n reddish kinda clothess!does ne1 ov u remember???Ouch

waisee i juss luvddd dat snowyyy scenee!but missed sujal ovadere!he shuld ave been dere Cryinstead ov dat jaill!lol.kash criedd soo muchh na but it was all a regrett!DIS SHOWSS she wasn't eva able to forget sujal!Clapn she wont in future, da same is da case wiv sujall!lol.i juss luvvvv kth!

n i feltt like movin da timee bak wen kth ended at 11 here in pakistann!lol cuzzz i wanted to c wat kash will say????but now i wil ave to wait for  3 dayzz!Crybut i'll inshallah waittt!!!Tongue

chaloo letss c wat happensss till den chaoo!

waise if ne1 ov u ave ne idea abt wats gona happen nextt do tell me or post it ova here!n esp. u sujalfann!lol cuz u ave always da rite newss!Wink

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Hey today's episode was lovely. All the time I was remembering HUMM. Hope you watched it HUMM. The whole episode was virtually filled with Kashish. She was lovely. I was filled with admiration for her acting. She is definitely a very good actress and will go a very long way. HUMM even I am falling in  Heart  with her. Don't worry you'll be always first in the line (ofcourse after sujal)...........

SHE WAS TOOOOOOO GOOD TODAY

Ashez Senior Member
Ashez
Ashez

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
todayz episode juzz rocked...juzz cant wait to c watz next on monday....
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
can soemone update kth plz?
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

I loved today's episode and forgave half of Kash's crimes when she ran like crazy for the court and fell on her way......And the way she called him out, "Sujalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!" Look Kash, we love Sujal's Kashish but hate Piyu's Vidwah ( See, u have made a non-removable imprint of that stupid vidwah dialogue in my mind.........Wink )  So, now that u've come to know abt Sujal's innocence, start  fighting for him at once and we'll forgive and forget evrything u did against him....Promise me that u'll love and serve Sujal accepting him as ur dear master..........Tongue

I agree that Aamna looked very beautiful and the snow scene was lovely, it wud've been better had Sujal been there with Kash..........Yeah, i noticed that the dress was the same as the one in the wallpaper.......And this dress is very beautiful

Btw, Aamna has been wearing a lot of black dresses repeatedly for some time. It seems like being with Rajeev is influencing her big time Wink ) , as black is supposed to be Rajeev's fav colour............

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
P.S: Hey jazmine, don't worry, Hard Rock will do the update either today or tom.........
prarthitab Groupbie
prarthitab
prarthitab

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Today s show rocked. It was absolute stunning.
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
wow...can't wait to watch it. Finally, Kashish has come back to her senses. i just hope nothing else gets in the way of this two. its about time that they get together once and for all.

Go to top