Fan Fictions

A-R FF: ~A Dark Love...~Epilogue~p-61 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 71

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Hey Ana
Wow another gr8 ff frm u
Looking forward to this one
Intriguing concept
Love Mini

Oh yes Happy Birthday again

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A-R FF: ~A Dark Love...~Epilogue~p-61 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
hey ana
beautiful begining
um blown by this one
keep updating n ya plz pm me
im in

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
(Guys, Plz give ur suggestions here so i can improve myself
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1116440)

(Special thanx to kat di who help me to give final touches to this part)

A Dark Love

Part One

Looking ahead  from the rock.............seeing a  clear view of the sea along with sky at the horizon…

Ah what a scenario.....the sun setting down and the sky get that amazing shades of reds, orange sea-green and dark blue..............with some clouds shinning like silver sparkles

"Beautiful" the word escape my lips..........

I adjusted the camera  lens and take a snap.......................as i view its outcome, it looked mesmerizing on the digital camera screen

"I'm definitely going to get a reward for this.........." smiling broadly  i take out my binoculars and look down again........

People were having fun with there love ones.............children looking adorable splashing water on each other...................it looks like they are having a gala time...looking from here to there.....i spot many beautiful ladies......

being a play boy that's what i can do..........you got it right...hmmm................but i am decent one.......don't take me wrong ok..........i never cross my limits........i date many but didn't even kiss a single..........

you must be shocked or laughing at my stupidness but i was like this..................i have decided long back to only share myself with the girl.......who will be my perfect girl.................i have seen many but not a single one makes this heart skip a beat......

I'm looking for that one............that special someone.................but wait, is she the one?........... which my eyes are seeing right now

"Wow, Gorgeous" my binoculars focus upon this  lady......and as i noticed in any every women...............i got to collect her assets

Short height quite compared to me........fair complexion as far as i can see...........amazing curves and looking heart-throbbing as water drops leave her face........

I was completely lost in her but then i saw her moving towards a 5 year old boy to whom she just hold up in her hands and give a swing.....

Stepped back, I turned around to get down fast to observe her more closely...............that child part was confusing me...............

Reaching to her, maintaining a distance........i relaxed my breath and heard that unwanted voice

"Mama" the child called out and i felt bad....

She was really one of the hottest girls i have seen...............More on that, her body, drenched in water really made me more lusted to go for her......it was lust i know................i never think to cross my limits and i never did.....but this girl was just so unbearable that actually i planned in that moment to date her forward as i am free from Roa, after she dumped me for that silly donkey......

First time any girl dare to dump me......

Ok, now don't make me remember that

"Hmmmmm..............should i move further"....but i stopped as a man move forward and take the boy in his hands and handover her a almost about two year baby who was crying........

Oh poor.............but she hold her and try to make her calm and they left

"My bad luck" i said to my self and looking disappointingly at my camera...............i too turn to went to my Honda Jazz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While cooking some pasta, i was stirring the spoon into the pan when i opened the curtain of my kitchen's window to have a view of the houses of my back lane...........i live in a colony where all houses are build with a same structure........

At this time of the day, usually kids were playing as its 4pm and they just get energetic after breaking that tiredness of schools..............As i said, i was right.......children were playing......

Pasta was about to be done when i look outside and saw her there…the beach beauty

"What is she doing here?" frowned, mummbling

She was there calling the same boy to whom she was holding in the morning..............hmmmmm.................i can get a chance.......God is with me haan...

I turn off the fire and get out to say a simple hi to her..........as what was my plan.....

The boy was playing basketball with his age group boys.....while she was continuously calling him

"Rohan, come back honey" she called him in her sweet melodious voice..........but the child ignored her and she just left smiling

"Hi" she looked at me stunned by my action, but like a good lady, she greeted me back

"Hi"

"I am your neighbour............living in this house" indicating towards my house i looked at her seeing in the direction

"Actually, i just shifted today..........." She said

"Oh. ok............so you are new here..........Welcome here and if you need any help, you can ask me....." i offered and she smiled

"Thank you"............and again silence got between us

What should i talk about........she again called Rohan but this time, he listened to her and came

"Massi, you destroy my game" he said a little angry

"Poor baby, don't worry, you owe a Bhaskin Robins............but right now, Your Mama calling you" The child run in leaving her behind as she shoot a gun....

She was about to follow him too but then turn, thinking about me i suppose................but she just smile and say

"its nice meeting you...hmmm........." she was looking for my name

"Armaan" i told and extended my hand

"Riddhima" she shake hands

"Ridzi...........come fast" hearing another lady voice Riddhima bid a quick bye to me and left inside

"Nice touch" rubbing my hand to which she shake just now..........

She really sent some kind of sensation in my whole body..........i can feel a current in my veins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept thinking about her the whole night..i could not stop those green eyes where luring me into her spell…

"But remember, She is married........" i make myself remember............i shouldn't think about her in a wrong way.....but then, my heart never wanted to stop

Getting out from the bed, i quickly made 4-5 cups of tea as she just shifted yesterday..............so she must not have done enough to make her breakfast

I ring the bell as it was 11.........not to early but i didn't know her timings yet................i smile at the though.....i'm falling for a married woman......

But......

i stopped seeing her opening the door with a smile as i too smile in reciprocal

"Breakfast" her smile widen as she invited me in.................I went straight to the table and put the kettle and bread down....

"But why you do this?..........i was about to go and bring some household stuff i needed" she said as she move towards the kitchen to bring the cups

"Actually, i do knew that you must haven't eaten yet and i was too bored of eating alone............so though to have a company" i was practically flirting with her but she just rolled her eyes and smiled

"Thank you"

she said hading over me the cups as i took them and fill them with tea......

"My pleasure............and more than that.............what are neighbours for"

While drinking tea, she asked me about my family as i told her that i live alone and my parents died long back...............My younger sister Muskaan and I grew up holding each other hands and fighting with the world..................She was now married with Rahul, my best friend and settled in New York with there son, Mahul

"How sweet" she said taking a sip when right then i heard a crying voice if a baby.....

Putting her cup down, Riddhima left inside and come back holding a little sweet baby to whom i saw that day on beach

"Armaan, she is my daughter.......Pihu....baby say hi to uncle" she said trying to make her calm.............but she cried more

"I think, her mood is bad........" i said putting stone on my heart......

"Well actually my nephew, you saw that day............Rohan.....he have a great bonding with her so she is missing him...." She said rocking the little cutepie

"Oh".....i look down in my cup and ended my tea

"Armaan, can you please help me?" she said in a low voice

"Ya sure" i look up

"Actually i didn't knew this area much............can you please lead me to the market.......i have to buy some stuff"

"sure" i get up.........."do you breakfast and then we will go.........i too have to lock my house" saying i left for my house.........

i felt that something is fishy as if she is married.............then why is she asking me to go out?...............she can go with her husband but i have wait to get my answers

Edited by cool_SK - 28 January 2009 at 10:25am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhagagsyjannat4evergauranitaiAmoon.88scorpio95cutiepreettopsyturvy23puthFimmyGudduluvsRoxxy47helen_of_troyHR-DMG4lifeKaJen-amaZayn.PheonixFire.arshluver_15k_anjali12-Seri---Kriti--MrMrsChiping.zara-KSG-malik-AviatoR-268143

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Part 2

Riddhima

Packing my stuff, i look around my room which was empty now.............from last 2 years, i was living in this room...........it contained many beautiful memories inside itself..........my pihu's first look to her crawling.....her first word to her first step.......it contain my laughs my cries......my sleepless nights and my beautiful dream nights

Living with my sister from last two years was a great experience..........i think, i got to know more of her than i actually did before.........My jeeju, my nephew and my sister......support me when i left alone

Abhi divorced me.......i hate the fact sometime that it was just the wish of his mother to divorced me and married someone who can give her a grandson first.....same old thoughts............

Pihu lived with her grand mother just for two months but still she was unable to mold her heart........

but then, i adored abhi too as he still love Pihu and take her out on weekends........ he can never say no to her mother................he was an obedient son........he told me how he saw her mother suffering after the death of his father in the early married years and she worked day and night for him..............just for him

Whatever it is.............leave it......................forgiving abhi, i want to move on...........on my own....without any support

Today i am going to shift in my own house as i don't want to be a burden on dii..........i know she hates me for saying this and coming to this decision but i really need to explore the world on my own

Loading the truck, we instruct it to the house while in the back, i went with my di and jeeju......

Spotting the sea in the mid-way, Rohan look at me and i winked back.....we are big sea freaks

"Stop the car, Jeeju" as i said, Jeeju stopped the car suddenly with my outburst and next moment................i was out of car with Rohan leaving di and jeeju surprized

Running towards the water and then.............*Splash*

Fully drenched in water, i hold Rohan and give him a swing..........it was great fun.....

"She is still a kid" Jeeju said that to di as they both smiled seeing me and Rohan like that

"Riddhima, Pihu crying" hearing di, Rohan frowned

"Mama" Di surly disturbed him......

Holding pihu from Jeeju, i rocked her a bit and we went back to the car........

"Grow up Ridzi" Anjali Di said smiling as she take seat besides Jeeju infront

"Di" covering up myself with a stole, i frowned and then smile after putting the bottles nipple in Pihu's mouth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Di helped me in arranging stuff.............we decorated it for just to start and then made food as per di's instruction...............My mother was a great cook and so we both get this quality from her.....

*Buzz Buzz*

Attending my call, i got happy on hearing my father on the other side

"Hey Beautiful" addressing me in his casual tone....i adored him simply for his warm gester

"Hey.........."

"Everything settled......i hope anjali is helping" imagining my father with a grin, i smiled and take a seat on the chair behind me

"Di is always a great help dad"

"Dad, stop back biting" Anjali called loud so even dad heard that and smiled

"Ok, say sorry from my side to my tomboy and do your work fast............your mother is so angry as why you think to stay alone?" pouting my lips, i replied

"Dad, you know right....?" dad understands me better than Mama.......Mama was more close to Di then me..

"I know love..........and i am proud of you" Dad said genuinely and that give me some satisfaction.........satisfaction that what i did was right

"Love you dad"

"Love you too, bye" cutting the call, i sighed.............

I never thought my life will be so complicated later......having a love marriage with Abhi was something that seem so beautiful to me.....but in the end, my whole dreams washed away and here i left alone..

"Ridzi....Call Rohan inside" getting out from my thoughts......i get up to call Rohan who was playing with some mates

Putting my mobile down on the side table, i got up to call him.........

He was looking so adorable playing football.............he like her was crazy for football.........

"Rohan, come back honey" he ignored me like always

"Hi" hearing him, i turned to find those hazel eyes who were shinning even more in the sun...they had something very captive inside that suddenly caught my attention.....

"Hi"

and then, he continued in his husky tone

"I am your neighbor...........living in this house" looking at front to a similar kind of house like mine, i looked backed at him

he was really nice by nature........that what i thought of his first expression................he offered me his help and smiling, i just went inside biding him bye as di called me inside

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting up, i went to kitchen and fumbled up things to find something to eat..........Pihu was back to sleep after having her morning milk bottle....

"I should go and get some stuff for home.....before Pihu get up" mumbling, picked up my bag and car keys but then stop thinking by

"I don't know this area yet so much" Crossing this idea, i thought to call up di so we can decide to go to some super store but then

*Ding Dong*

Hearing door bell, i reached for the door to find the Armaan there, my neighbour.........with a kettle and bread in his hands

"Breakfast" with his saying, a sudden smile cross my lips.....don't know the reason yet..................may be the way he was looking so cute with a grin on his face

Inviting him inside, he put the kettle and bread on the table i went to the kitchen

It was seriously nice talking to him...........In mean while, Pihu get up and hearing her crying, i picked her up and came outside

"Armaan........She is my daughter Pihu.............baby say hi to uncle" rocking her still, but she kept crying

"i think, her mood is bad......" i noticed his smile went dull..........but that what i was expecting..............i somehow felt that he was showing interest in me but i need to stop him from the very first and this was the point....but to tell you the truth.....he was really caring.......i really wanted to be a good friend with him...so i said

"Armaan, can you please help me?" saying in a low voice

"Ya sure" he looked up

"Actually i didn't knew this area much............can you please lead me to the market.......i have to buy some stuff" hoping he will say a YES

"sure" he got up.........."do your breakfast and then we will go.........i too have to lock my house" saying he left for his house.........while in back i was just surprized with myself as why i wanted him to be a friend

and then i told myself

"No Riddhima, you can't give a hope to any man.............you can't be a hope for any one" a tear escape my eyes as i remembered that bitter reality that my life holds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to do an operation" heard doctors saying as i was crying in pain..........being in labour for last five hours really exhausted me.....and hearing doctor saying really thrilled me...........something wrong...something...............

But before i can think further, i found myself dozed off as they just filled my lungs with amnesia...............

Hours later, don't know how many hours later................i found myself in a room where Abhi was sitting with me and his mother was looking furious......i didn't know what's the matter till i heard my baby's cry

Turning my head, i look at the crib in which i can feel hand and leg movements of my baby

"Our baby abhi........our baby" tears escape my eyes but hearing no reply from abhi really stirred my fears....looking back at him, i found tears in his eyes and my throat felt a lump

"Congrats Mrs.Modi...........you are having a daughter" A Daughter.........that wipe the smile from my face..........as i remembered abhi's mother words

"It should be a son Bahu as its our family's tradition to have a boy first...........otherwise you can think that its over between you and abhi" as we had a love marriage, she never approved it from her heart but accepted it for his son.........................when i told her for the first time that i am expecting she burst out and warned me............she made it cleared to abhi too and thats why he feared..

As doctor left checking me and baby...........and looked at abhi

"I am sorry abhi....." holding his hands with mine............although it was not my mistake but he just jerked it off

"Look we can try again for one more.....Give me one chance"

"You can't have another child ever bahu.............never, so there is no another chance" saying, his mother came to him and dragged him from his shoulders

"You stay with your daughter..............its over" i keep apologizing but ignoring it all, she take him and few days later, i received what i was fearing off......divorce papers

I still can't believe how a woman can do with another something so.............. i don't even want to give a name to such

But later Abhi came to me...........and first time ever in his life........Mr.Abhimanyu Modi asked for forgiveness.....he was looking helpless as i knew, he loved me truly and so i forgive him....

(guys, i don't know that u guys are taking it as i am as this issue is not yet covered huge fiction forum.......
i hope you will accept as i really wanted u guys to support me.......
i too know that its a kind of very repeatative but both Riddhima and Armaan have there own back lives and prespective to go on)

luv ya

lolz
ana

Edited by cool_SK - 03 February 2009 at 8:44am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhagagsyMomanascorpio95cuteshilpaRozy77jannat4evertopsyturvy23puthcutiepreetarshluver_15k_anjali12.PheonixFire.helen_of_troyHR-DMG4lifeRoxxy47MrMrsChiping.268143

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Part 3

Armaan

The shopping was a success……….Riddhima made Pihu sit in the baby sitter of the trolley and keep talking to her making a childish voice…

"Mama, Bo Bo" Pihu suddenly called in an excited voice……I looked here and there wondering what must be that………….& then i noticed Riddhima smiling at my situation……….Pihu's words went over my head till Riddhima explains

"She called her baby food that"

"Oh" hitting my head, I smiled foolishly………

Getting all her stuff, she met me at the counter as I too have to do some shopping………..paying her bill, she hold Pihu in her hand and then start holding her bundle of bags when I offered my help

"It will be difficult………….allow me" smiling, she reluctantly first said no but then on my insist, hand over me some…

Smiling……. I followed her outside and after putting all the stuff at the back, zoomed back off to our houses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Impressive armaan..........you really work great with this image....the hues, colors and all......you captured beautifully"

"Thanku sir" on receiving my seniors' comments, I felt great privileged……my smile widened when he pat my back and said

"Congrats boy, you have been promoted as Senior Photographer of our Magazine" Oh man! Can't believe I have done this……….my efforts show there color

it was two weeks since I met Riddhima first and I this whole period, she become a great friend…..i never touched the topic of her husband as she too never discussed about it so I thought better to leave…………………….having her friendship was more important than going back into her past…..but wait, Does her past even matter?.......HECK NO

After getting back home, I freshened up quickly and wore a fresh shirt that was showing my abs and body greatly………….i grinned thinking might girls will check me out but getting out of the thought, wore my jeans and rush to Riddhima's house

I need to share my happiness and as I reached her home, I realized that its first time ever, I am going to share my happiness with someone else before Muskaan………but then, Riddhima was surly not really someone else…….

iss kadar pyar hain tumse ai hamsafar
abb toh jite hain ham, bas tumhe dekhkar
tumharee har ada, tumharee har najar
yeh kya kehne lagee, tumhe hain kya khabar
iss kadar pyar hain tumse ai hamsafar

In the last two weeks, we became great friends………….we go on morning jogs and night walks together………….even share a meal, either lunch or dinner together

Pihu is the day time stayed at her Khala's house as Riddhima too was a working lady……..but it always left me amazed seeing her performing her functions so energetically………Seriously, if I would be there, I must have thought of run away till now

Handling job, doing shopping……….then giving Pihu equal time, playing with her even you felt totally exhausted……….My……really a tuff life but I never saw a wrinkle on her face……..she didn't worry about that…I never saw her getting tired of such things

Ringing the bell, I waiting……………it was a Saturday Afternoon and sun was almost at its peak to make us turn into a roasted chicken

With the click, the door opened and there she was, standing in paint………..her hairs were having that soft green color and her cheeks were dotted with some red ones….She smiled and invite me in

"What's happening here?" the paint smell filled my lungs……..i love this smell and inhaled it even more ………looking around I found two walls fully painted with green and the one had only one coat of it while she was doing the middle one with red……..it definitely looked a great combination……

"Oh, just thinking to make it a bit more presentable" still holding the paint brush, she said smiling

"You can even ask me to help you, my………."getting a bit anger, I said………it really was a bad bad idea of her to do that all alone

"Sorry, but I didn't want to bother you" hearing it even boiled my blood………..i felt it running with double speed from before………

"I thought we are getting friends" saying I turned to left when she hold my hand

"You better should be off painting this in half an hour, okay?" narrowing her eyes, she said in her strict voice that even sound more sexy than it already was………

Turning around, I snatched the brush from her hand quickly and after getting a hold on the paint bucket, went to the wall……….a moment later I found her covering my head with a small piece of cloth so my hairs don't get the paint

"You just showered" thanking her, I turned with a smile on my face….. I felt some authority she had on me and that give my heart a really warm feeling

This girl surly going to make me get all crazy……..

dil me hain betabiya, nind udne lagee
tere khayalo se hee aankh judne lagee
har pal tumko dekha maine, kehtee hain meree najar
iss kadar pyar hain, tumse ae hamsafar

Laying in my bed, I smiled snuggling in my quilt………..remembering how I painted her house wall…….it was a pattern paint that really glow the room………….

Smiling even more thinking how we played with paint around after getting finished with it……………she suddenly came from behind and paint my face, leaning me stunt…

Turning around, I found her grinning…………….she looked adorable with that expression on her face……….actually it was first emotion I saw on her face that truly showing happiness……..i can saw it clearly reaching to her used to be sad eyes which were right then flashing with tease

Still grinning, she again brushed the paint across my neck and run…………smiling wickedly, I ran behind her and after playing a little game……….caught her from her waist and dipped her full in paint

sanso me basne lagee jabse too ho janeja
apna sa lagne laga mujhko sara jaha
mehka mehka lagta mujhko, khushiyo se dil kaa nagar
iss kadar pyar hain, tumse ae hamsafar

Next day, I went to her house to find her already start with decoration, she had planned before……I helped her putting stuff at place…………..later, she get the later to fix the globe's straws.................i handed over her those strips and she was about to be done when she lost the balance and fell down, closing her eyes……….

Later she opened them too see herself in my arms………..she was looking too endearing in that look of terror and fear………I know she was hoping to land on floor……

Looking at me, she must be fell into my deep eyes as she kept looking at me for a brief moment………later, with a panic, she get out from the hold of my hands and looked around nervously….

"Hmmmm……….i think you should paint pihu room with cartoon characters" wanting to make her feel normal, I started…

"Ya, that will be good but I was thinking to give it a fairy look" smiling at her, I nod……….that will be even better

and that's what we did…………..we stick glowing stars and moons on the ceiling of the room along with colored the walls in light blue and painted fairies…………to give it more real look for Pihu, we buy made some glittered fabric wings and attached it to the walls…….

"Brilliant" we both said looking around, at the same time and then laughed at the same time

Then I remembered that Pihu was missing from the time, I arrived today

"Where is Pihu by the way?" she was cleaning the room and looked at me

"Her father takes her out on Sundays……….." I think I saw the tears in her eyes as she saw that….

Keeping the confusion to myself, I helped her in cleaning……….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching the Tv, I wondered where she is……………..she said me that she will join me in sometime after clearing her room…………..but its like an hour that she didn't return

Wondering, I get up and went to her room………

Edited by cool_SK - 11 February 2009 at 5:17am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhagagsyAsh1990cuteshilpaRozy77jannat4everscorpio95cutiepreettopsyturvy23puthGudduluvshelen_of_troyHR-DMG4life.PheonixFire.arshluver_15k_anjali12268143

dmgaddict

dmgaddict

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
cant wait for dis!!!!
sounds really good
please update quickly and please pm me

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Part 1 updated
do read and comment

lolz
ana

perfectpiscean

IF-Rockerz

perfectpiscean

Posted: 28 January 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
* reserved =D

*Editted:

Hey Ana!

I really enjoyed reading tofays part...Especially the style of reading in 1st person narration of Armaan's!ClapClap
And the story seems very intruiging...I wonder really what Riddhima's past was!Confused

Like always...Ur FFs have me hooked!Embarrassed
So continue soon...And if possible...Do PM me!
If not...I'll be here anywaysLOLLOL

Much love xo

-Marisha =)

Edited by perfectpiscean - 28 January 2009 at 12:06pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top