Discussion of the Day : Everything is Confused..

Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Well i just cant understand that abhi itna kuch dikhana baki hain and creatives r starting a new track... I mean they have to still show us how su got kidnapped by surjan and how did sumit met wadhwas and what had happened? That  is like some mystry and without solving it they have shown us new entry and also track has started.... I mean ab su-kk milenge ya nhain pata nahin and i dont think there will be time enough  that su will tell how all happened as surjan is also gone now and looks like ustaad will also go in few days ..but  that was really important that how did sumit met the whadhwas and what happened.. Here it is like confusion confusion......πŸ˜• sab upar upar se dikhaya hain...πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ruhi, whts new...they have always left the trks half way..forget itπŸ˜†..

Raath gayi baat gayi..πŸ˜†

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Ruhi, whts new...they have always left the trks half way..forget itπŸ˜†..

Raath gayi baat gayi..πŸ˜†

Hahahaha

but very true resham

so many tracks have been left incomplete

they had even showed sumit's blood stained shirt with wadhwas.
but no traces of how they got it or where they saw sumit

anyways lets hope they will show it later
Edited by sanwak - 15 years ago
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
could well be all that will come during Ju absence from the screen.

see its a sukk love story so they could those scenes to be aired thru Su eyes of the Wadhwas eyes when Dadaji says that he doesnt know where Su is

so definitely su or kk needs to be on screen when one is absent so we need to wait and see

anway the week of Ju wedding the cast and crew of kk too would be on a mini holiday in Jaipur so they need to show fresh episodes so would have canned them to show it that time dear

anyway I have anyway started going with the flow whats happening in kk from reincarnation time, it just puzzles you with all this tracks yet not completed

sab in a jiffy will be resolved then there will be no tracks to show.

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
*pyar* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanwak

Hahahaha

but very true resham

so many tracks have been left incomplete

they had even showed sumit's blood stained shirt with wadhwas.
but no traces of how they got it or where they saw sumit

anyways lets hope they will show it later

we will dee that how wadhwa got sumit will be shown when kumkum will go to break
tsaian thumbnail
today episod was good
as after a long time we able to see sumit back in action ans sumit change a shirt after 2 week
kumkum was looking gorgeous today

wadhwa were also awsome
and now dad will tell dadi the whole truth 

tomarrow i think the story will focus on ranvir and additi that what they want
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

well yet to see the episode

i agree with surakshita that maybe when they show kk absence from the serial, then they can add flashbacks of what happened to su

or maybe if sukk meet, maybe he tells her in a few flashbajk

eitehr way kk should reach ranvir aditi place soon as per tb arctile

then they cna tell her to do the stealing

saw pcis, all looked great, esp kk

norzar
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
confusion confusion sonfusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion  confusion  confusion  confusion confusion  confusion  confusion  confusion  confusion  confusion  confusion  confusion confusion  confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion .................................................................................................................
wt shud i say uff kya karoon ab now kumkum she told dadi she dunt knw her she shud remember sumthing
m getting headache uff
now may be kumkum dekhain ab kya kerti hai
tsaian thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemahujufan

Well i just cant understand that abhi itna kuch dikhana baki hain and creatives r starting a new track... I mean they have to still show us how su got kidnapped by surjan and how did sumit met wadhwas and what had happened? That  is like some mystry and without solving it they have shown us new entry and also track has started.... I mean ab su-kk milenge ya nhain pata nahin and i dont think there will be time enough  that su will tell how all happened as surjan is also gone now and looks like ustaad will also go in few days ..but  that was really important that how did sumit met the whadhwas and what happened.. Here it is like confusion confusion......πŸ˜• sab upar upar se dikhaya hain...πŸ˜‰

ruhi i think the part when wadhwa got sumit and how he kidnapped again will be show when dada jee will tell the whole truth to dadi

tsaian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fan of Juhi

confusion confusion sonfusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion  confusion  confusion  confusion confusion  confusion  confusion  confusion  confusion  confusion  confusion  confusion confusion  confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion .................................................................................................................

wt shud i say uff kya karoon ab now kumkum she told dadi she dunt knw her she shud remember sumthing
m getting headache uff
now may be kumkum dekhain ab kya kerti hai

annie it a pretty obvious thing k agar koi achaak ap say kah day k tummeri bahu ho to she will get surprised
and the same thing happened with kumkum