Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 1:16am | IP Logged
haha I was going through Robs site when I found this article. I wasnt expecting for such a reply from Daniel but hez true ( atleast I thinkLOL).

Daniel About Rob:"Much Prettier, More Charming"

Have you contacted your co-star in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix—Robert Pattinson—to give him any advice about his own sudden fame because of the Twilight films? He was once quoted as saying that if given a choice between himself and you, that girls would choose you every time.

I don't have his number, so haven't spoken to him. But I can safely say that his insisting that girls would choose me over him that they would not. That they do not. He is the much prettier and can be much more charming. And he can do that thing of being sultry and sexy.

You're sexy, Daniel. Come on. Own it.

I can't!

Yet in Equus you have a nude scene eight times a week.

But I don't know how to be sexy. Rob can just sort of stand there and look at something and start to smolder. And I just can't do that. I'm a natural fidget.

"Stand there and look at something and start to smolder." - This line sums it up.Clap Its true! Rob really has a different power. He doesnt need to expose to be sexy..He has a certain magic..which makes us girls go down our knees. Dont you all agree ?Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rob's more sexy and charming - Daniel" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged
lol...
yeaa so truee!..he has his own inner magical powerz.....
i remember i used to love daniel 2-3 yrs bak...and now its all over!
now its just robbbBlushing
Oh,Btw thanks for the article!...nice one..

Edited by mallika_14 - 27 January 2009 at 3:17am

Zoe28

Goldie

Zoe28

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 6:06am | IP Logged
daniel is perfect for the harry potter series and i like him as an actor but in terms of looks , charm etc its rob for me, i loved rob in twilight, can't wait to see the rest of the movies but especially eclipse because there'll be more rob in it.

Edited by Zoe28 - 27 January 2009 at 6:06am

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
wow...i can't believe Daniel actually said all of that!! lolz....this just tells us that daniel is also an awesome person!! But i loved it when he quotes " He is the much prettier and can be much more charming. And he can do that thing of being sultry and sexy." lolz..great article thanks!

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
LOOOL! Awww..thats soo truee tho!
Haha...Daniel sounds cuteee..i can't say he looks sexy, charming or cute..Daniel looks ok! He looks better now than he did in HP 1..although i think he should keep his hair short! loool! :P

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Aww, I'm proud of Daniel!LOL

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
aww daniel is sooo sweet but hes right rob is really charming and sexyEmbarrassed

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Rob is defo way more charming than Daniel coz the latter simply lacks the charmLOL I think hes way too shyTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top