Paranormal
Paranormal

India-Forums

Breaking NEWS: Drink Coffee & SEE Ghosts?!

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Hey FRiends!!

Well i was as usual googling...and to my horror i accidentally ended up reading this article..
READ ON.....Shocked
Shocked
--------------

TOO much coffee can make people think they have seen a ghost, scientists have discovered.

Coffee fans who drink more than seven cups of instant a day have an increased tendency to hallucinate, including believing they have seen a Ghost!Shocked

And high caffeine users were three times more likely than low users to have heard a non-existent person's voice.

The Durham University team believe caffeine causes the effects by boosting the stress hormone cortisol.

Psychologist Simon Jones, who led the study, said: "This is a first step towards looking at wider factors associated with hallucinations.

"Previous research has highlighted a number of important factors, such as childhood trauma, which may lead to hallucinations.

"Many such factors are thought to be linked to hallucinations, in part because of their impact on the body's reaction to stress." 

Source: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/2009/01/14/drinking-too-much-coffee-can-make-you-see-ghosts-warn-scientists-86908-21039501/

--------

• Now tell me What u think about this article..?
  • 7 cups of instant coffee...and you start seeing or hearing ghosts...
  • Have you ever had 7 cups of coffee a day...? and did you experience something weird...?

Love,

Gracella

shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
am still in a shocking phase will let u know my views as soon as i come out of my trauma hehehehe gud one gracie
princezna IF-Dazzler
princezna
princezna

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Hey FRiends!!

Well i was as usual googling...and to my horror i accidentally ended up reading this article..
READ ON.....Shocked
Shocked
--------------

TOO much coffee can make people think they have seen a ghost, scientists have discovered.

Coffee fans who drink more than seven cups of instant a day have an increased tendency to hallucinate, including believing they have seen a Ghost!Shocked

And high caffeine users were three times more likely than low users to have heard a non-existent person's voice.

The Durham University team believe caffeine causes the effects by boosting the stress hormone cortisol.

Psychologist Simon Jones, who led the study, said: "This is a first step towards looking at wider factors associated with hallucinations.

"Previous research has highlighted a number of important factors, such as childhood trauma, which may lead to hallucinations.

"Many such factors are thought to be linked to hallucinations, in part because of their impact on the body's reaction to stress." 

Source: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/2009/01/14/drinking-too-much-coffee-can-make-you-see-ghosts-warn-scientists-86908-21039501/

--------

• Now tell me What u think about this article..?
  • 7 cups of instant coffee...and you start seeing or hearing ghosts...
  • Have you ever had 7 cups of coffee a day...? and did you experience something weird...?

Love,

Gracella

ooops quite shocking Grace........ bt tum bhi na kya kya search marti rehti ho LOLLOL  i guess yeh article coffee lovers ko nahin dekhna chahiye... kahin woh coffee hi an chod de... Wink
Vaise thnk god ki i don't drink coffee.... 7 cups toh kya 1 cup bhi nahin....... so aisa kuch weird experience toh mujhe kabhi hoga nahin......... Big smile
thanks for sharing this info dear...........
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
haha Jhum..shock se bahaar niklo yaar:)

and rajni....google pe search marna hi meri aadat hai lolzz
khaas karke humare paranormal forum ke liye search marna...haha

haha tum bhi naa..lovers aur coffee..
coffee to bahana hai yaar:)

waisey i like coffee..but it has to be nescafe with creamer and 2 teapspoons of sugar..aur jab bhi drink karti hoon..i get sleepy..so i only drink at night...din mein nahin haha

mostly..people drink coffee to stay awake...i drink coffee and fall asleep..hahahaha yeh bhi kya kuch paranormal hai kya...?

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Ahh horrible news..aisa thodi hota hai?...i had 4 cups of coffee a day par mujhe to kuch nai hua par han neend zarooro udd jati he isse..haha
arabian_love IF-Dazzler
arabian_love
arabian_love

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
thanks a lot Gracella Embarrassed for telling
payal_r Goldie
payal_r
payal_r

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
cool article gracella!! :D...how on earth did u find thisLOL
nope neva had 7 cups of coffee....tooooo much!! LOL...its hard for me to finish 1 !! :P
interesting though ;)
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal_r

cool article gracella!! :D...how on earth did u find thisLOL
nope neva had 7 cups of coffee....tooooo much!! LOL...its hard for me to finish 1 !! :P
interesting though ;)

haha sweetie..maine kahaa tha..google karte karte main bohat kuch paa jaati hoon yaarLOLLOL

yes yes 7 cups is way too much..Wink

@ dream: wow 4 cups..? not bad..u were close to 7...kaash 3 aur drink karte..then maybe you could have said if this article is true or not..LOL
j/k

Go to top