CW Channel

Lana lang- smallville (Page 4)

Poll Question: what should happen to her?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [63.64%]
4 [36.36%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
episode 14 was so sad..even u r not a clana fan u will cry or feel sad at least..unless u dont hav feelings..clana Cry they didnt break up cuz of cheating on each other or not loving each other..they love each other for life..but i dont wanna give out the spoilers..the reason they broke up..its so heartbreaking but i knew they had to break up..cuz of lois..she is goin to be with clark in the future Dead clark will never forget lana cuz lana is his first love..u juz dont forget ur 1st love no matter who u sleep with later on..lolz.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lana lang- smallville (Page 4)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
^ i actually disagree with that statement.."you never forget you're first love"..I don't think you forget any of your loves, its not like its a race or something..

but yeaa, the ending was soo sad, it was hurting him soo sad but he still went up to her..

I'm so glad though now..Clois finally gets their shot..

plus..random comment : i love kristen's new hairdstylee..its cutee..

another random thing..did any of you see the here fir casting in smallvilee...haha i cracked up..i seriously didn't think online casting happened..=)

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
who mentioned bout race? thats for u..but as i know for everyone..u never forget ur 1st love..cuz its 1st..the rest is the rest..even clark said in few episodes back..he cant forget his 1st love..something bout starting up a new relationship with someone new is nothing like ur 1st love..this convo was with jimmy..

yeah it was so sad..it was so hurting for both of them..the last scene was beautiful..i will always love them..my fav couple..no one can replace clana

i didnt see the casting..why wat happened?

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 1:30am | IP Logged

^i mean its not like its a race for 1st love, 2nd love...love is just love...

okayy another random thing : did anyone like clark/alicia..i was rooting for them, they were soo adorablee..its soo sad she died though!

i dunoo..it was just a pic of Tom & had the works Smallville Casting Now plastered on it..

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Krupa-

^i mean its not like its a race for 1st love, 2nd love...love is just love...

okayy another random thing : did anyone like clark/alicia..i was rooting for them, they were soo adorablee..its soo sad she died though!

i dunoo..it was just a pic of Tom & had the works Smallville Casting Now plastered on it..

ok but i dunno how to explain to u..i know its not race..but 1st is different thts wat im saying..

..cant remember who is alicia? is it the one from different planet? i never liked anyone else but lana with clark lolz

cant remember bout that..where u saw it?

Edited by burberryx - 08 February 2009 at 2:47am

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 5:09am | IP Logged
^i'll post a screencap next time i see it..

Alicia's the one that can teleport..she saved Clark in the elevetor..she dies because this one guy hung her from the ceiling..Clark felt like he could be open with her & didn't have to hide..she's the one that told Chloe about clark's secret..

oohh..that reminds mee..Kara should totally make a come-back..it was nice to see Clark with family again..

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
soo here it is

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
oh that alicia..yeah cuz she's different like him..
kara i love her..yeah she should come back.i feel for clark..everyone left him...but she's not signed for season 8 i think..juz like lana

oh lol i didnt know the casting was on IF haha..thats funny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top