CW Channel

Lana lang- smallville (Page 3)

Poll Question: what should happen to her?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [63.64%]
4 [36.36%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Lost_Soul141

IF-Rockerz

Lost_Soul141

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
i reali dnt lyk lana anymore. i think clark and lois are sooo cute, especiali wen they get kidnappd and lois admits she loves clark and then in the elevator afterwards it was all awkward!
i was sooo anooyed wen their kiss got interrupted.
and omg green arrow is the HOTTEST guy ever, hes soo woow.:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lana lang- smallville (Page 3)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
kay..i have like a bit of downloading to finish..but its almost donnee!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 02 February 2009 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG!..I'm soo mad at where they left off last ep!

okay, so WTH Lana is superwoman instead of superman!..that makes mee mad! I mean really, OCD much?..trying to fit in  a bit too hard or whatt!..soo, I'm not really liking her much right noww!

OMG!..I cannot believe Lionel died, I swear, the way Lex always said how he was like cockroach & would outlive them all, I seriosuly never expected him to diee! I think its weird how both Luthors aren't there this season..its weirdd!

& OMG, this Davis guy is Zod's kid!..what in the worldd! He's a frikking monster!..he's soo scary looking!..anywhoo...i've never really read comics..but i guess i always knew that doomsday was HUGE thing..its wierd how the got it over in only one ep.

and awwww,, Chlimmy are married!..YIP!..one good thing! they're soo adorkable togetherr!

and OHMY!!!!! Smallville just gets soo much cooler when you make OLIVER QUEEN a main cast memberr! goshh..in s7, when lois went to his place & he was shirtless..holy frikkin crapp! i dunno how she could resist that..i seriously was gawking!

and of course..the best for the end..CLOIS CLOIS CLOIS! ahhhh..i totally love the psycho for this..goshh, I thought I was gonna cry when Lois said yes, it was hilar how Clark thought he was going to get shocked & ended up being shocked by what she said instead..AND OMG I hate Lana! what the heck, they were this close || literally, to kissing & BAM she shows up!..grrrr her!

I think that noww that Lana has all there "super powers" she should go save the other hemisphere of the world that Clark can't savee..

okayy..summary : i'm on clois & ollie fever, and hating on Lana

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged

OMG! Loving ur summary Krupa! haha!

I knoww..i turned onto full hate mode when Lex killed Lionel..i was like wtf..which pyscho kills their own dad! I liked Lionel as well..he was good!

Yep..Chloe and Jimmy got marriedd! Wooo! but then Davis came and took Chloe..it was like ok Davis..yh u have powers and all..but u taking Chloe won't make her become urs! I seriously thought that Chloe might ditch Jimmy tho right before the wedding!

Haha..Oliver Queen shirtless = *faint*...they've got the scene where he was shirtless in the season 8 title song..so we get to see him again and again in every epi! loool! :P

I knoww Krupa! I was like NOOOOOO! Why did Lana have to comeee back! Arghh! If she had come 2 mins later Clois would have kissed and then she could have seen them kissingg!..and then she would have run off..lool! so yhh..Im hating on Lana too!

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
lana has so much to do in season 7..i dunno how they thought of removing her from the show? hell no!!!!she's superwoman now..
n i loved clana's scenes in the recent few episodes..love them..Embarrassed
im so happy that lana came juz in time when clois was bout to Dead..its so obvious clark still loves lana 

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
^i didn't think she had a major role in s7, all she did was come back from China & start the Isis Foundation..nothing elsee that was majorly important..but I totally loved when Lana got Clarks power..and they..did it, & Chloe comes in saying there were some giant earthquake type things & they were like it was probably them..haha..it was soo funny!

Originally posted by Leenasmg

OMG! Loving ur summary Krupa! haha!=D

I knoww..i turned onto full hate mode when Lex killed Lionel..i was like wtf..which pyscho kills their own dad! I liked Lionel as well..he was good! yeaa..he was jor-el's vessel or something..so it kinda makes clark having to figure out a bunch of stuff by himself

Yep..Chloe and Jimmy got marriedd! Wooo! but then Davis came and took Chloe..it was like ok Davis..yh u have powers and all..but u taking Chloe won't make her become urs! I seriously thought that Chloe might ditch Jimmy tho right before the wedding! I knowww..Chlimmy are the cutest thing!..even I thought Chloe would run from the altar..but I guess not..

Haha..Oliver Queen shirtless = *faint*...they've got the scene where he was shirtless in the season 8 title song..so we get to see him again and again in every epi! loool! :P OMG YEAHH..I was soo glad, I was like "godd bless the opening credit makers!"

I knoww Krupa! I was like NOOOOOO! Why did Lana have to comeee back! Arghh! If she had come 2 mins later Clois would have kissed and then she could have seen them kissingg!..and then she would have run off..lool! so yhh..Im hating on Lana too! yeaa, really..2 MINUTES!..gosh dang it..twoo moree minutes & we would be soo happily blissful. I totally loved how Chloe told him to stop hurting Lois & see that she likes him..

Edited by -Krupa- - 04 February 2009 at 8:35pm

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Krupa-

^i didn't think she had a major role in s7, all she did was come back from China & start the Isis Foundation..nothing elsee that was majorly important..but I totally loved when Lana got Clarks power..and they..did it, & Chloe comes in saying there were some giant earthquake type things & they were like it was probably them..haha..it was soo funny! Thats soo truee..she just came back from China, set up the Isis foundation and then she went into the freaky coma thingyLOLLOL..LMAO! That epi was hilariousssssssss!LOLLOLLOL..esp when they were like that was probably us!..too funnyWinkLOLLOL

Originally posted by Leenasmg

OMG! Loving ur summary Krupa! haha!

I knoww..i turned onto full hate mode when Lex killed Lionel..i was like wtf..which pyscho kills their own dad! I liked Lionel as well..he was good! yeaa..he was jor-el's vessel or something..so it kinda makes clark having to figure out a bunch of stuff by himself Yhh..he would just need to go to Lionel when he needed helpEmbarrassed..and Lionel was rich as well and had power and influence!Wink..i miss Lionel!

Yep..Chloe and Jimmy got marriedd! Wooo! but then Davis came and took Chloe..it was like ok Davis..yh u have powers and all..but u taking Chloe won't make her become urs! I seriously thought that Chloe might ditch Jimmy tho right before the wedding! I knowww..Chlimmy are the cutest thing!..even I thought Chloe would run from the altar..but I guess not..

Haha..Oliver Queen shirtless = *faint*...they've got the scene where he was shirtless in the season 8 title song..so we get to see him again and again in every epi! loool! :P OMG YEAHH..I was soo glad, I was like "godd bless the opening credit makers!" LOOOL Krupaa!LOLLOL..i love all the title songsss they've had for all 8 seasons..i love watching them on the season premiers coz u can see the scenes that have been changed and some of the scenes that are coming up in the season!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

I knoww Krupa! I was like NOOOOOO! Why did Lana have to comeee back! Arghh! If she had come 2 mins later Clois would have kissed and then she could have seen them kissingg!..and then she would have run off..lool! so yhh..Im hating on Lana too! yeaa, really..2 MINUTES!..gosh dang it..twoo moree minutes & we would be soo happily blissful. I totally loved how Chloe told him to stop hurting Lois & see that she likes him.. Init thoo! GRR!LOLLOL..why did she come backkk!AngryLOL...when was that Krupa??Shocked..i only rmr Jimmy talking to Lois on the day of his wedding saying that he knows that she likes Clark and that Clark likes her too..coz has she seen the way he looks at her!LOLLOLLOL

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

^ OMG, I knowww..grrr, Lana needs to be like affected with kryptonite or something!..AHHHH..i swear that just about every person in SMV is a Clois fan..except for Lana..& obviously, Chlimmy are the most loyal fans!..haha

haha, I love the title songs too, i think what they did after s4(i think)..was really cool..but you know Tom's part looks sorta weird, like he's some big offical police guy or something..i loved lana's onee the best...you know what scene we do need, you know the one way back from the first ep, where he's tied to the fence & lana's necklace was there so he couldn't doo anything(yeahhh, the shirtless onee=D)..that onee.

okay, so i feel like we need Tess talk..does anyone think its weird they just sorta replaced Lex with her..thats soo awkward..but I think I could totally ship Oliver/Tess..they were soo cute back in island ep..haha, rmr him talking to the leech, "okay okay, you win"*puts the leech down*..i can't believe he considered eating it..ewww!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top