Film Of The Week: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

1- Which is you'r favourite scene in the film?
I love the whole movie..but my favorite scene is at the end of the movie when simran's dad lets go of her hand and tells her to go..love it when she starts to run. Its amazing. I get cold chills.

2- Why you think that the film still have the huge impact and still running in cinemas?
Its still running because its a very good movie...a classic...srk and kajol rock!

3- What is you'r favourite song?
I love all the songs in the movie..specially the punjabi parts that play at the beginning and on the train when they are going to Punjab.

4- Write ur views about Shah Rukh khan and Kajol's characters
Srk and Kajol played the characters very well...the characters were very lovable.

You can add more.........

1- Which is you'r favourite scene in the film? When Kajol and SRK are both in the restaurant with their respective friends, and SRK pretends that he doesn't know to play the piano and Kajol is clapping sarcastically and turns to leave, then starts the sweet tune of the piano and Kajol is surprised to hear it and returns...

2- Why you think that the film still have the huge impact and still running in cinemas? Because you can watch it with the whole family, without embarrasing scenes.

3- What is you'r favourite song? Mere khabon mein jo aayein, Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam, Hogaya hai tujhko to pyaar sajna, Zarasa jhoom loon mein. 

4- Write ur views about Shah Rukh khan and Kajol's characters: Raj is a spoilt brat but still has the traditional values, Simran is very sweet

How old was when I first saw this 7 maybe, it was on tv. It's the first film I ever liked and it was the first time I understood the concept of like dislike. All the other films I saw before this one were crap in comparison.

1- Which is you're favourite scene in the film?
When Kajol's dad let's go of her hand and says no one will ever love you as much as Raj. I also like when she dances in the rain always wanted to try that but in more appropriate clothing. 😆

2- Why you think that the film still have the huge impact and still running in cinemas?
Yes because of the simplicity of it even NRI's can relate to those fields that innocence.

Tujhe Dekha

4- Write ur views about Shah Rukh khan and Kajol's characters
I can relate to Kajol's character. I'm also family-oriented like her.
Shah Rukh's was just so idealistically cool. No one can be like Raj in real life I think. He was so funny and genuinely entertaining.
Before SRK seemed kind of crazy to me with all of his obsessed villan roles, first time I started liking him.

Originally posted by Megha25

H
Tujhe Dekha

i can play that on a piano!
really...i want to learn it on a guitar..but its hard
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

i can play that on a piano!
really...i want to learn it on a guitar..but its hard

Cool I also like Deewane Hoke Hum by Sonu Nigam. It's all on piano. See if you have time to listen to that song play it on the piano.

On guitars the spanish/acoustic guitar sounds better to me than electric.
Originally posted by Megha25

Cool I also like Deewane Hoke Hum by Sonu Nigam. It's all on piano. See if you have time to listen to that song play it on the piano.

On guitars the spanish/acoustic guitar sounds better to me than electric.

a song i want to play on the guitar is Neele Neele ambar par, Kishore Kumar...

I know the lyrics and the meaning is soo nice...awww...tall mountains touching the sky, when the moon comes out...❤️