hats off to ekta....

pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
guys today superb episode...DR was just too good...his acting,dialouges r fantastic..last secene of this episode was just too good...nana ji acting was mindblowing....worth watching episode...v intreasting ..story is going too fast which is superb..now i think santu and DR will marry v soon....dont miss the episode..i must say EKTA U R JUST TOO GOOD b/c it seems that she put a lot of hard work on this serial............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pinky...DR toh was extremely, mind-blowingly, trumendously, EARTH SHATTERINGLY AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE.................I am soooooooo happy for him and me and us. I haven't seen the epi yet, just read Sukhi's update. After watching the epi I possibly won't be in a position to wirte much โ˜บ๏ธ.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey there Pinky!

Totally agree with you - tonight's episode was just mindblowing - it had everything - humor, sadness, loneliness, joy, togetherness, conspiracy.. you name it- the eppy had it !!

Kudos to EK !!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yep hats off to her cause she knows how to put the ri8 and real man to do the awesome job๐Ÿ‘
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes... here's hoping EK gets back her midas touch with Ronit's able help!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Yea i had a smile on my face throughout the entire episode, i mean i was like WoW...no exaggeration, it was so fluid. Hats off ekta really!!
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, hats off to EKta for getting RR to play the role of Dharamraj. Well, she saw RISH in him and now she saw another ICON in him again...so, well done and PLEASE...Please keep it up without slipping.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Yea, I hope she doesn't ruin the character of DR, she didn't ruin Rish, so she shuld keep it up with DR
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with u all. Can't believe it's the same EK that put out KS!

If she continues on this path, this is going to be an A-quality serial.

Noticed one thing, the other new serial (kitni...) has many known faces...prolly needed to hold it together.  But this one only needed RR! HEHE.  He can carry it all by himself.  The unknown faces will become known now!  All are doing a superb job.

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘I must say she'sback with a bang. Bravo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘