Celebrity Fan Clubs

^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged

@Vandy: I m fineee, how are you.... Awww ya dropped by after what seems like ages *hides muh*
Awwww you are most welcome :-) yaa the HC interview would be soon enough will keep u guys updated on that... Oh doc jee wished to see him in black now u also wishing for some colours hehehe good goodLOL

@:Misty: Aww okie jee will finish up this one before his bday hopefully...thanks for the Prem analysis :-)

@Mehndi: *Squishy hug* How are you bacha? Awww the siggy is realllyyyy goood the text esp its cuweet!! awww u r welcome re... uff u all saying thankoo aisey hehe

@Anushu: *hugs* Awww you are most welcome! :D

@Payal: *Jaan leva Jhappi right back at you* Awwwwwwww missed talking to u soooo muchhh .....no crying muh na =(  Haan Siddy sure has done an amazing job with the FC.... yaaaa absolutely they all have nothing but nice things to say abt him... affable and humble .. totally! I know exactly the baarish one was one of the first long wala segments on them.. and inspite of all the other segments done later... its still my top fav cute sbs segment hehe... awww not a problem had to type it out waisay bhi for my frnd bhi.. and then it was HC tareefs had to be posted here.. And ofcourse his interview ... will update u guys on that too as soon as it happens...

hehehe for Daisy: HC hahaha how cute is that Payal *hug*

@Shab: Awww good to see u *hugs*:-) Oh haan definitely he seems to be the life of the kdm set.... Oho u guys dont need to say thanks for it.... Oh y@:Haaa no fun for the other actors bhi probably... Oh I did mention or maybe I forgot... it was not an IF interview...tabhi I dint post the link or anything....its by my frnd from another forum.. if u wish tou I can pm u the link :-)

@Pri: Heyyy *hugs* everyone knows you have been a imp part of the FC since so long and u never crossed your limits.. siddy dint intend it that way I m pakka sure.... dont take it to heart... you stated your opinion we know how much u love the character Prem... and siddy nay buss kuch previous pages browse kiye tou uss nay kuch dekha and it dint feel right tou iss liye hi uss nay kaha.... And this issue ends here :-) no hard feelings sahih hai :-)

@Ru: Oye kya sorry aur sigh kay saath entry maaring and upar say thank you bhi boling... Yeh Ladki haye Allah lol... Pagal *Squishy hug*... hehe and I know u loved it ;-) Awwww u edited your reply... hayee thought chor again but said in a much much better way than I ever could =)
LOL namesake warrior *pulls cheeks*

Aww saat rang kay sapne...Day Dreaming

But I will take anything I can get if they keep the essense of this particular premeer alive - the premeer we've had for the past 3 days....they're simply spellbounding....*dreamy muh*
as Payal said... All I can say it ditto... notDay DreamingDay Dreaminging a bit too much abt today's episode dont want to jinx it just crossing my fingers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA) (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

@Pri: Heyyy *hugs* everyone knows you have been a imp part of the FC since so long and u never crossed your limits.. siddy dint intend it that way I m pakka sure.... dont take it to heart... you stated your opinion we know how much u love the character Prem... and siddy nay buss kuch previous pages browse kiye tou uss nay kuch dekha and it dint feel right tou iss liye hi uss nay kaha.... And this issue ends here :-) no hard feelings sahih hai :-)

hey zainab

how r u?toh aaj EID hia bhia tu aaye hai naa ish liyeWink

yesh i m not angry re i was lil hurt but i stated my POV SmileNo hard feelingsSmile she said wht she felt i gave my explanation Smile

chal abb yeh sab chodte hain khushiyaan manate hain "MUBARAKAN MUBARAKAN" we r getting our PREMEER backDancing

still i won't expect much will just  w&w wht is in store for aaj ka episodeTongue

priya

Edited by bellle4u - 06 May 2009 at 6:57am

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 6:17am | IP Logged
heyloooooooo everybody...............
kyaaa haal chaal............
prii......jaldi bol......kya kya prediction hai aaj ke liye.......
me wanting loads of premeer lovey dovey scenes today..........hayeeeeee if we get to see them.......my heart will goBouncing Hearts.......i just wish.....the creatives compensate for all the incomplete premeer moments they have shown till date( i hope u understand wat i meanWink)............

i think we'll not see any mara today except for the precap scene.......just premeer and nothing elseLove Gaze
vandy

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

heyloooooooo everybody...............hey vandanaBig smile
kyaaa haal chaal............u know LOL

prii......jaldi bol......kya kya prediction hai aaj ke liye.......
me wanting loads of premeer lovey dovey scenes today..........hayeeeeee if we get to see them.......my heart will goBouncing Hearts.......well tamasha ya dhamaka 2 things eithet gayatri catches PH n breaks all relation with prem ask him 2 leave (jo hum sab chahtey hainLOL)

or else Preet cums 2 know ke maya knows abt his natak n he starts plans tht makes Prem safe n poorane gayatri-prem ka rishta ban jayeSmile

yehs loads n loads of cure monets between PREMEEER N MEET
Bouncing Hearts

i just wish.....the creatives compensate for all the incomplete premeer moments they have shown till date( i hope u understand wat i meanWink)............Vandana me not expecting anything will just watch the episode n then give my viewsTongue

i think we'll not see any mara today except for the precap scene.......just premeer and nothing elseLove Gaze
yesh no other craps plz only PREM PREM PREMWink

vandy

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel 16

hi to all ....anusha di, vandana di , pri di, yasmin di, vaishu di....shabs, nans, mehandi, alina, payal.........a big hug to all
Hi Heena How r u ? a big hug to u also ..  Hug

n yes xcept d last part of today's epsiode .i just loved d whole one..........once again superb dialouges n xpressions............just awesomeeeeeeeeeeee

Ya i loved yest epi yaar simply awesome . The first part was soo beautiful yaar i am just drooling over his eyes,..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@anusha di- a big huggy to u for d chocolate......yummyyyyyyyy.........n  a hug for sharing my happiness also SmileSmileSmile.....di must watch today;s episode xcept d last part.........
Its my pleasure to share my happiness in form of choclate yaar..lite who cares for that that 2 devils..gay3 i donno but why i have stil hope in gay3 ..chalo dekthe hain HugHug

ok guys i m aving my finals of b.com (1st yr) frm 11th may).so  now i need to give my full concentration on it.....so i  m again taking a short break till 20th may frm d fc......i m gonna miss u guys a lot ......anusha di (meri chocolate mat bhulana n meri huggy bhi) , pri dee, yasmin di , vandana di, .shabs, mehandi...alina. i m going to miss u all......hey bt definately i w'l come online on 17th may ..n yes i w';l come online in b/w this break also for saying hiiii to all........bt w'l not able to take part in discussionCryCry.sorry guys..........after my xams i m aving 2months holidays.....so full to mastiiiiiiii......for now keep rocking n running this fc.......enjoy a lot........bye

No worries dear..wish u all success in ur examinations Heena ..All the very best for ur exams ..we will be waiting for ur entry on may 17th ..haan baba kuch bhi nahi bulunghi theek hain omgggggggg 2 months fullto masti karenghe if i am present .. 

chalo guys me gtg now.tc
take care dear..nightouts i know about these very well so take care of ur sleep also..warna exam mein sojaughe...
luv u
me toooooooo bye dear..will miss u
heena

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

Helloooooo  HC FCians!!! Hug
Hellooooooooo Payal di how r u ?Hug

Welcome to the new home!!  Its awesome, isn't it?  Siddy's done an incredible job with it - that too despite her crazy schedule these days.  She just left me baffled when I saw it.  She's is toh out of this world.  Thank you Siddy - dually - for the FC, and for the note on pg. 3.  I think we all needed the reminder.  At the end of the day, its HC's FC, and while its okay to lend constructive criticism, it is NOT okay to bash.  After all, its about respecting HC, which means, respecting the character he lends himself to. 

ya i did not check the look upto now yaar whenver i get time i will ..finally 40th HCFCClapClapClap

Anu:  Hiii dear!  How are you?  I agree - HC pulls off Prem's signature black suit look very well, doesn't he?  And yesterday toh, he was in full The Prem form - it soooo reminded me of last summer's magical episodes...I hope the creatives keep it up.  I hope they aren't just playing with my emotions this time.  Otherwise unka koi bharosa nahi - they will give us one magical episode just to tease us and then the very next day, they will give us utter nonsense that doesn't sit well with the character sketches or the essense of the show at all.  Am so fed up with all the inconsistancies.

Hi payal di i am phit and phine how r u ? ya he does..looks so handsome in that black suit yaar..ya wow yesterday epi i loved him and adored himm soo much yaar..once i stated that in gussa that i dont want husband like Prem now i am taking my words back dil se that i want husband like Prem bas abb no changings and jumpings yaar tats final ..those are the super duuper episodes yaar..uski bahut yaad aathe hain even i shout in cell with my sister tthat i want old Prem back..hope creatives use some brain yaar and show that magical epis again..miss those a lot..even i dont have any trust on them absolutely rite payal one day super epi and next day bakwaas and unpredictable epis serously i am fed with this nonsense saga-sautela track and this gay3 still i have hope in her..why ? i donno..lets see..Hope they keep Premeer essence alive Big smile

Okay guys, I'm off to go read aaj ka update to figure out if the epi is worth my time or not.  Rest assured that I will be back soooooon!  I'm practically going to live here for the next week or so. 
Ok bye take care dear Tongue

All my Love,
~P

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

hey vandanaBig smile hey prii.......
u know LOL
   yes yes....i know yaar...but thand rakh......you're one of the oldest members of this FC... and the warmest too.....you made us feel comfortable and at home wen we were new here.......isiliye mujhe pataa hai....you'll always be here with us.....SmileSmile

.well tamasha ya dhamaka 2 things eithet gayatri catches PH n breaks all relation with prem ask him 2 leave (jo hum sab chahtey hainLOL)
ummm.....i actually do not want gmom scenes today.....last kuch epis mein overdose ho gayaa hai.......just want prem......and only prem....Blings
or else Preet cums 2 know ke maya knows abt his natak n he starts plans tht makes Prem safe n poorane gayatri-prem ka rishta ban jayeSmile
yesssss i want this to happen...i wanna see mara's plan backfiring......
yehs loads n loads of cure monets between PREMEEER N MEET
Bouncing Hearts

okie...dekhte hai......

Vandana me not expecting anything will just watch the episode n then give my viewsTongueokie...will wait for it then...but 2 more hrs to go.......i guess we should be ready for drooling tommorrowYowza

yesh no other craps plz only PREM PREM PREMWinkyupp...prem prem aur prem ke sivay kuch nahiLOLLOL

vandy

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged

hey prii.......heylooooBig smile

u know LOL
yes yes....i know yaar...but thand rakh......you're one of the oldest members of this FC... and the warmest too.....you made us feel comfortable and at home wen we were new here.......isiliye mujhe pataa hai....you'll always be here with us.....SmileSmilesahi kaha mujhse peecha chudana aasaan nahinLOLLOL

ummm.....i actually do not want gmom scenes today.....last kuch epis mein overdose ho gayaa hai.......just want prem......and only prem....last kuch episodes mein nahin vandana kuch weeks sseLOLif she is redeemed n we get our intelligent sweet gayatri back i don't mindTongue

yesssss i want this to happen...i wanna see mara's plan backfiring......hope yeh track kuch aage badhe we get  2 see preet n prem together working against themWink

okie...dekhte hai......actually last 3 episodes we got cute scenes naa toh ho sakta they might now again go 2 other charactersOuch

okie...will wait for it then...but 2 more hrs to go.......i guess we should be ready for drooling tommorrowYowza

haan drooling is one thing we do 24*7 365 daysEmbarrassedLOLagar accha episode nahin hai toh poorane scenes dekhkar ya new cute scenes dekhkarWink

yesh no other craps plz only PREM PREM PREMWink
yupp...prem prem aur prem ke sivay kuch nahiLOLLOLwe want prem prem prem aur sirf premTongue

vandy

[/QUOTE]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top