Celebrity Fan Clubs

^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I was just talking to siddy... she cant log on as she is studying for her exams.... but here is what she has to say....when she saw the FC, she didnt see who posted what and all she saw was that the character was being bashed and called names She didnt know who was posting what, all she saw was the word being used...

Pri.. just an after thought my inputs - and this goes for everyone in the forum... Prem is some one's imagination, its harshad who makes prem possible. By Bashing Prem, you are bashing Harshad indirectly...all of us are entitled to express our views - but within limits and all of us are game for constructive criticism...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA) (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I am at work right now and I hope there wont be any further issue created in this.... Talk to you guyys later...

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

Heelloooooo Darlingssss..... how are you doing tioday... ahem so shall we start talking about a certain Mr Prem Juneja & Kasauli - imagine the vaadiyana and the thandi thandi hawa

Hey Misty!

Good to see you here, ji.  How are you?

Prem in Kasauli, huh?  I just hope they get some alone time to have a good heart to heart adult conversation before the kabab mein haddi's arrive - b/c I think they will - but we're not here to talk about them. 

Like I said, I just want them to have an adult conversation - no reservations, no guilt, I just want them talk it out like they've been preaching to their respective siblings. 

But I will take anything I can get if they keep the essense of this particular premeer alive - the premeer we've had for the past 3 days....they're simply spellbounding....*dreamy muh*

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Heena,Anusha,I'm fine...thnks,i'm glad u guys liked tht siggy n HeenaEmbarrassed,u can use itTongue

Priya,thankss....me too saw u at the EDTWink....I dont post there though....I guess I'm better off here onlyLOL

Zainu Di,thankss a tons for that interviewBig smileHugHug

Payal Di,that's so sweet of u...thanks for that youtube link...the song was awesome....loved itTongue
oh I posted it before?Confusedi don't remember...I ws going through my photobucket account n came across tht siggy so posted it Lol...

Shabs,u r rite...we stay in touch n  that's what matters...however the busy life thing
doesn't apply to meLOL...I'm a complete bekhandi till the end of JuneLOLLOL.....n those pics in the siggy r from the 7th August epi when Meher n Dheer dress up like Heer n Prem n dance to "wada raha"Tongue

oh btw,one thing I found funny was that every male in the Juneja house...right from Lalit to Vikas has a white kurtaLOL

okayy guys I'm off for now...SBS is gonnna start in some time...I hope they show something today Lol

Edited by -Cupcake- - 06 May 2009 at 2:39am

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cupcake-

Payal Di,that's so sweet of u...thanks for that youtube link...the song was awesome....loved itTongue
oh I posted it before?Confusedi don't remember...I ws going through my photobucket account n came across tht siggy so posted it Lol...

Aaaw, you're so very welcome dear.  I love that song, so when you said you hadn't heard it, I just HAD to link you.  I am glad you liked it.  I thought you might - its just one of those songs that you can't help but like, you know?  Okay, I know, now I'm getting carried away.
And yea dear, you had posted it once before leaving for your exams, but koi baat nahi, we have new members na, aur unhone nahi dekhi ye sig, so am sure they appreciated it.  And anyway, who says you can't post your siggies again and again.  Hehehe....we won't complain - post them as u please =)

oh btw,one thing I found funny was that every male in the Juneja house...right from Lalit to Vikas has a white kurtaLOL

Certain Juneja men (ahem...read Senior Mr. P. Juneja) look, well, downright handsome in a white kurta.  *hides muh* LOL

okayy guys I'm off for now...SBS is gonnna start in some time...I hope they show something today Lol

Do come back and give us the 4-1-1 if you can, Mehooo!  Thanks deary! 

Annnd, as usual, for Daisy:  HC

Edited by -Payal- - 06 May 2009 at 3:38am

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

Aaaw, you're so very welcome dear.  I love that song, so when you said you hadn't heard it, I just HAD to link you.  I am glad you liked it.  I thought you might - its just one of those songs that you can't help but like, you know?  Okay, I know, now I'm getting carried away.

I don't blame for getting carried away....the song is really nice...I'm hearing it again n again

And yea dear, you had posted it once before leaving for your exams, but koi baat nahi, we have new members na, aur unhone nahi dekhi ye sig, so am sure they appreciated it.  And anyway, who says you can't post your siggies again and again.  Hehehe....we won't complain - post them as u please =)

I won't post the old ones again.....nahi toh sab maarenge mujhe for spamming the FC with my creationsLOL

Certain Juneja men (ahem...read Senior Mr. P. Juneja) look, well, downright handsome in a white kurta.  *hides muh* LOL

ohh yaaaDay DreamingDay Dreamingand we get to him in a white kurta quite a lot these daysEmbarrassed....but my fav is the one which he was wearing in the "ho gayi tumhaari bakwaas khatam" scene....Nihaal choried it after thatAngryLOL

Do come back and give us the 4-1-1 if you can, Mehooo!  Thanks deary! 

nothing on SBS todayOuch...but I caught a SPA promo....HC n AG were there at the end,they were standing with Naitik-Akshara n other ppl....AG was wearing the black n red suit n had a aarti ki thaali in her hand while HC was holding a garland and he wearing a blue shirt

Annnd, as usual, for Daisy:  HC

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsasha

hi buddies...........
howz everyone?....
 hey shab......SmileSmileSmile
Today's epi - so so.. i will give 5/10 cos of 2 long GMara Scenes...
Was it just me when Prem was instructing Meher not to step out of house alone, I felt he was indirectly instructing Heer as well.. wasn't he? I got one question.... Meher didn't come home alone, she came with them right?...so why did he say "uske baad tum club se akele ghar aayi"?
nahi nahi it was not only you......it was actually prem instructing heer indirectly not to move out of the house alone at night.,.........awwwww prem......i love him all the more for being soooo possesiveEmbarrassed

Oye Vandy - These pics u posted... I noticed that in most of these pic, he is looking at her lower nose region.. I know i know u didn't do this jaan poochkar.... Wink....LOL
shab!!!!.....you know naa i didn't do it jaan boojhkarWinkWink...abb main kya karoo.....if prem was eyeing the lower nose region......the pics were bound to capture that lookLOL..waise yame par aa for discussing these things......i guess you're forgetting abt the moral policeLOL

chal bye now...will catch up with you later...
vandy 

Edited by riks1 - 06 May 2009 at 4:59am

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

Helloooooo  HC FCians!!! Hughey payal........Smile

Vandy, Thanks for the snaps from yesterday's epi. you're always welccome dear.....

In yesterday's epi, HC was incredible indeed - not that he's not incredible in every episode, but yesterday, he was the Prem that we remember so well from last summer.  All those memories of the bol na halke halke dance days came rushing back...it was incredible.  And the 1st scene too - where he said "himmat nahi" - That was The Prem.  Indeed, if they continue to give us That Prem, this FC shall fly by in a matter of just a few days.
yes payal.......after a very long time we got to see our prem.......yes our very own THE PREM.....loved him in every bit of the epi.....me keeping my fingers crossed......i just hope the creatives keep giving us good doses of premeer scenes everyday.....
chalo bye
tc
vandy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top