Celebrity Fan Clubs

^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hey Guys... Just in for a breather... Hope you guys are well... we need to finish this FC by the 12th od May.... so that leaves us with a week as the next FC is on Harshads Bday, so shall we all get our act together and finish this in a week... I dont care how its done  but it has to be done!!

Errr any one in for drooling - shooling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA) (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

Hey Guys... Just in for a breather... Hope you guys are well... we need to finish this FC by the 12th od May.... so that leaves us with a week as the next FC is on Harshads Bday, so shall we all get our act together and finish this in a week... I dont care how its done  but it has to be done!!

Errr any one in for drooling - shooling

hey misty.....
me here..ever ready for drooling shrooling......bolo..kahaan se shuru karein??
vandy

heena_mehta

IF-Rockerz

heena_mehta

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

Tongue
hey heena......dekha teri positive soch ka kamaal......band kamre ki zaroorat hi nahi pari......heer aise hi prem ki aankhon mein kho gayee.......LOLdi i know kal to kamaal hi hogya.."khulam khula pyar karebnagye hum dono..is duniya (gay3 mom) se nahi darengaye hum dono "LOL....bt in today's episode  i think in starting may be w'l get to see some cute scenes b/w PH bt definately end is going to be disasterous......Cry.i hope divorce jaisa khuch na hoCryCry

i'm fine ....so...how are you?? di me too fine

wow heena.....ipshita listens to you.....dekha she actually gave shape to your PH imagination.......LOLdi u can say it was just for yesterday's episode bt nxt which ipshita is planning to do......wo hum sapne me bhi nahi sochati.."......something like divorce .....Angry

hmmm...lovely lines heena..thanx dee..the love of prem's life hasn't gone anywhere.....its still there...bas thoda sabr rakho.....happy days will be back again.....di i know prem's love is wid him only........par gay3 mom usse uske pass nahi rehane dengiCry....n then it w'l take a huge time to bring back everything...........every relation on its track.......
vandy
[/QUOTE]

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hiii guyssHugHugHugHug

hows everyone???Tongue

Congrats guys on r 40th FCBig smileBig smile n sorry for nt being around much OuchOuch

Siddy,u've done a splendid job....the FC looks fantasticBig smileEmbarrassedWink
Its always a treat to watch HC on SBS/SBBEmbarrassed

Payal Di,I'm doing great....hope to talk to u soonBig smile

Jyoti,hii....welcome to the FCTongueBig smile

here's a siggy,its an old one but I'm not sure if I posted it here before....I dont think I have coz I made it for a contest long time backConfused...nyways hope u  guys like it

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel 16

hey heena......Smile
LOLdi i know kal to kamaal hi hogya.."khulam khula pyar karebnagye hum dono..is duniya (gay3 mom) se nahi darengaye hum dono "LOL

yesss heena......kal toh sachmuch mein kamaal ho gaya.....as i was discussing this with shab on yame......yesterday's dance was actually a combo of both their dreams......( rem prem's dream dance on hum dil de chuke title track on 1st may last yr....and heer's on 4th dec..)...don't you think it was a combo of both?...hayee got to see premeer for the first time romancing in public.......and sach boloooo...i juat lovveeeedddddddd it.....baaki logon ko acchi training + demo mill gayeeWink

....bt in today's episode  i think in starting may be w'l get to see some cute scenes b/w PH bt definately end is going to be disasterous......Cry.i hope divorce jaisa khuch na hoCryCry
nope heene..don't even predict that track......i will not even name it.......but yes as far as cute scenes in the initial parts are concerned.....we will definitely get to see them..(hopefully)

di u can say it was just for yesterday's episode bt nxt which ipshita is planning to do......wo hum sapne me bhi nahi sochati.."......something like divorce .....Angry
nope heena.....y only for yesterday..think positive.....we'll get to see positive things everydaySmileSmileSmile

di i know prem's love is wid him only........par gay3 mom usse uske pass nahi rehane dengiCry....n then it w'l take a huge time to bring back everything...........every relation on its track.......
yes....thats true....gmom will not let heer stay physically with prem.....but no one...not even god can separate their souls which are connected.....so i guess yeh chote mote probs will just come and go.....to put it in prem's words" rishta agar mazboot ho toh bade se bade toofan ka saamna kar sakta hai"(i hope i'm correct)......

@ mehndi....hi!!!
vandy
[/QUOTE]

Edited by riks1 - 05 May 2009 at 8:29am

heena_mehta

IF-Rockerz

heena_mehta

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anusha10

ohh such a cute dance i was giggling like a monkey all the way while watching itLOL.and also blushing such an awesome dance at one instance i thought Prem wil kiss Heer Embarrassed..but did not kiss Wink..samay ka phaida nahi utha saktha Prem ..LOL..Firstof all i did noot watch first 2 epis as my mom told to study but my sweet sis giving updates and told that cute coming up..Thank god my mom slept in another room and i watched that dance chupke chupke..PH ke liya kya kya karna padtha hain na ?Tongueprem has lost d chance " moke pe choka marne ka "LOL..bt atleast he could av given a peck to herTongue.........wow i can imagine Day DreamingDay Dreaming ).....

OHH i said that lady will ruin that first scene she did but she proved that she have brain ClapClap by showing that Perfect dancing jodi Embarrasseddi ya dance tha.......beautiful........Embarrassed...n yes ipshita still has left wid some brain .....in today's when prem indirectly saying to heer...."raat  ko akele bhar nahi jaana chahiye "....aur chahe tum yaahan rehti par tumhari har ek aahat se farak parta hi".........awwwwwwwwww di i can't  tel u di .....i wanted to give a big hug to prem.at that moment......that yes ur d one.....a PERFECT ONE.........Embarrassed.our prem......for whom i m mad........n harshad wowwwwwwwww hats off to u EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wah thanks soo much dear ..Hugdi phir se thanx..........hmmm u promised me something....right na....ok now give me chocolate as a penality for using thanxWinkHugthanks a ton i missed this first 2 parts and u wrote their dialogues awesomeeeeeeeeeee dialoguess by Prem ..ClapClapWe can really feel his pain in those dialogues Cryrelli we can't understand bt don't y his mom can't see his pain......

exactly the same thing i was telling to my sister that whole ludiana knows wat Heer has done to family but this mom have gone mad or having short term emory loss..stupid Angry..saach kuch bhool gaye..AngryAngry..Now the divorce track is ready and Heer's preggy track is also on the way dear Cry..Meet couple and Prem's freinds are toooooooooooo cute and awesome..I loved all the 3 pairs EmbarrassedEmbarrasseddi gay3 is a patient of amnesia.......u know i feel she is a  second  DJ IN ph LIFEAngry......N YES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO divorce........Cry.........n wid this divorce definately nxt w;l be d pregnancy track.......

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww kya dance tha yaar purra ka ppurra memories refresh hogaye even i remmebered hum hain iss pal yahan dream seq after Prem's death and bol na halke halke..The dance is sooooooooooo intense ..I must download the vidoe and save it in system ClapClapClap..PERFECT COUPLE AND PERFECT DANCEStarStarawwwwwwwwwwww i completely agree wid uEmbarrassed...........kya dance the......just beautifullDay Dreaming

Me too wish the same but i could not exactly point out that whats her maiin problem ???? ShockedShockedShockedshe is the one who knows about PH love perfectly still she is hell bent to destroy their realtion but why ???AngryAngrydi she has a memory loss....n above it.......that chural maya...........Angry

heena_mehta

IF-Rockerz

heena_mehta

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cupcake-

Hiii guyssHugHugHugHughi mehandi Smile

hows everyone???Tongue
i m fine..wats abt u dear?

Congrats guys on r 40th FCBig smileBig smile same to u

here's a siggy,its an old one but I'm not sure if I posted it here before....I dont think I have coz I made it for a contest long time backConfused...nyways hope u  guys like it mehandi its just abeautiful..one.., just amazing.....awesome caps.........n harshad's xpressions......awwwww i m drooloing.....Embarrassed.can i use it..........

Edited by angel 16 - 05 May 2009 at 10:17am

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged

hellooooooo everybody.........Smile
so......the new fc is here and we've got to finish it before hc's b'day......we will......no doubt abt that!!....wahaan hc kis des mein monday ki tarah scenes dete rahe.....aur yahaan hum sab drool karte karte ek kya dus fc's finish kar dengeLOL
Yup agree with u agar harshu monday ki tarah pyaara hotha toh no doubt yahan hum FC jaldi se compl karenghe..LOLLOL..Hello vandy di Tongue
well.....now to the the main thing......yes....hc yesterday......gosh...his looks were mind blowing.Day Dreaming......loved him in each and every shot.......and those udti zulfein.....the moment i saw them......yahaan ke bekhandis ki yaad aa gayee........it was as if......hc saying...go bekhandis go.....dekhta hoon how long can you stay away without drooling over me.......Wink
Thanks soo much for the pics sis..i was unable to see pics which khushi posted especially the dance seq once now withu r grace i saw them ..He is just awesome yaar..Embarrassed..i am still drooling over that dance yaar..mind me se nikaal nahi parahi hoon di Tongue
yes...bahut din baad got a very good hc filled epi to see....jahaan everything was just soooo goodDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
OMG....i was just.....Bow Down...yassu he is indeed the king of romance on indian telly.......
and yes....how can i forget to mention hc in black......yassu......there he was...in a black coat...all smiles to welcome you back......i really feel jealous of you now......jab jab you wanted he wore black.....now even i'm gonna wish for some colours......dekhein whether he fulfils my demands or not.......
Ya Harshu is king of romance yaar i agree with u Bow Down..nahi yaar i want to see him only in black..Black best suites him , he looks so romantic in black..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hey zainuSmileSmile......how are you??..kaafi din baad i'm seeing you?well thanx a lot for the interview update......will wait for hc's interviewSmile
Thankss soo much zainu di how r u ? eagerly waiting for HC's interviewBig smile
chalo i'm here.....aur baaki kaun kaun hai...sab aa jao.....
vandy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top