Celebrity Fan Clubs

^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Congratulations and Welcome to the 40th FC!...Phew finally.. I know FC is trotting along at a snail paced rate these days partly because most of us are soooo pre-occupied with our respective professional and personal lives and partly coz of the absence of some of some our most active members...chalo summers are around..end of semester for most of us...I hope we snap out of our dormant acadamic lives and kick this FC off during summers atleast.

I am sorry I couldnt do much this time around or atleast as much as I had planned to do so.....As my college schedules dint leave me with any time....I was away in mid april and thats when I did most of the writing...when I came back...I was awefully busy hence couldnt do as much as I had planned to do so...I shall try to wrap up all the sbses in the fc after the next one as I would be more relieved then and less over whelmed with any assignment or report load..Sorry once againConfused

Frankly, I opted for this theme for the comfort level it gave me...i am one very unexpressive person both in writing and on paper and there was NO WAY I could see myself doing justice to the themes that need expression...I would have made such a huge falooda out of itLOL....hence opted for a more objective, relatable theme...and yo I had a ball summoning it up....

Sigh! Our boy is dynamic...An incredible combination of not just a great actor and rooted persona but just soooo full of color...I have always loved his SBSes more than Desh...Hands down any time any day!! (Prem is temporary...Today he is, tomorrow the show is done...It's silly the way we freak out even if the creatives taint him for even a micro second in the show..Madness or what.LOL).....His comments, views, reviews, his remarks ..everything is always a delight to conceive......It not only has helped us get acquainted in getting to know the real him but has also formed a nexus between the fans and him...All thanks to him for being so accessible and friendly to these reporters...Ofcouse no other star gets this much leverage on SBS ..as much as Harshad..It has to do with him no? and his congenial natureWink

As for dedication, I would like to dedicate this one to Yoj !..I thought over it and it was only her name that hit me simply coz Yoj was my first friend on the FC...the first friend i interacted with on the FC on a personal level...(i dont even know if she knowsLOL but I know!!!!)and it was her pushing that got me here and then eventually through to everyone on the block...Today I maybe alot more closer to the rest of you but there is no way I can ever forget what got me here...YAAAA i am a huge sucker for roots!... Yoj was the first window for me to this side of Harshad...She aroused my curiosity back then and I know even she wouldnt be aware of it....the rest they say is history...I loved May-June 2008 with you re Yoj!! ...all the chats...you would leave me jaw dropped at times....it was later when sbs started happening at dis rapid a pace...did everything you would say finally begin registering in LOL.....I became friends with her at the drop of a hat..I presume thats the way she is...Ever friendly!!. and then we continue being in touch ....God Bless. Yoj...You are one of your kind...Good Luck!

Mera sab kuch topsy turvy hota hai . So how could the FC stay behind LOLLOLLOL..i was studying and den all of a sudden i decided to peek a boo into the FC..Holaa..I screamed 145 th Page...!!Shocked...bugged P, Raksh and Nans in the middle of my nite, their afternoons and Nans ka early morning ROFL...cutie pies that they are...they helped me with the features and the editing...Thanks a tonne guys!!..this would have been a nite mare had it not been for ur help... ofcourse

Daisy...She is technically always in the loop as far as I am concerned..And how will i ever do without bugging this Harshad ki official antaryami ROFLThanks!! for just everything..and I will wait for my exams to leap over and then interview you over the patience you exercised when formatting the FC....salute and kudos..this FC would have been a far cry had it not been her pushing me in the first plx...so there is a whole lot of credit that goes to her there as well.

To Misty, Yasmin di, Pri and the rest of you for being there in spirit and being a part of the FC thru  alll its phases...

Special thankyou to Nandini and Khushi once again for all the siggies and the effort they undertook ...Nans was not even well yet she kept making siggies for me...Hug

Oh btw there is some problem..I cant update the member list...I will check it again in a day or 2...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harshad's birthday is coming up...I wont be around...I am gona be heck busy and hence wont be able to nag u and run after you guys to send me the messages...Please send the messages to Payal. Make sure you dont write anything OTT in the messages (sorry for the rhetoric  and please dont use silly Nicks like Hersheys...just be normal Ouch.....) coz the messages WILL go to Harshad ..So please mark your copies of the messages....and send them in..!!

So Byes for now
cya guys on the 13th Now after the darned papers..
Take care
God Bless

Edited by -sidrah- - 05 May 2009 at 11:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA) (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Congrats to each and everyone on making it to the 40th FC for Harshad 'Bhayya'LOLLOLLOL* i make it clear all d time*

Onli 10 more to go for the golden jublee of the FC.....cant imagine we crossed so much in the past one year.....especially after Desh coz thats when i remember entering here.

First one 'Thanks' to Daisy and Yoj who always put up thise fantastic and superb FCs with all the effeorts on......and then a big thanks to the whole family here without whom these FCs are incomplete!!!

About this 40th FC - Curtain RaiserClapClapClapSiddy....This one surely is a unique style of yours. Always upto something different. And of course, finally this one shows the REAL HARSHAD CHOPDA off screen. As a person who he is and how he is. The first 4 posts are just mindblowing with all the write ups. Especially the tiny details it provides about him. And thnks a lot for giving me the oppurtunity of making siggies for this one. I really had no idea i would be doing this if not forced by you and the gang. Coz i had seriously given the whole lot to khush herself to do. But thanks again for the oppurtunity and all the appreciation and encouragement. It was actually fun working for this FC with siddy. And thnks to P and Khushi who contributed equally in making this. a BIG Hug too all!!!

To Harsh 'bhayya' (HB) : what can i say. I am not so good at conveying messgaes/feelings through words. Real bad in writing. All i wanna say is THANK YOU. For all that you have given us directly and indirectly. Through the show and as a person, you have given us a lot and even taught us a lot. And all that you have given us will be rightly rewarded back to you in the way you deserve to have it. Also wood like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHug and may god bless you with all that you wish for and you deserve to get. This whole year will be filled with blessing, joys and success for you. ALL THE BEST bhayya.

Once again thanks to all the wonderful members. And ClapClapClapFor SId for all the work she has put up for this FC.

With Luv
~Nans~

Edited by nandini90 - 16 May 2009 at 6:47am

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
reserved

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Hellloooooo HC FCers!!!!!!

Congratulations on our 40th HC FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PROMISE to make this one short and sweet and low on the mushiness factor this time...I know, I say that every time, but I really REALLY mean it this time!  Don't believe me?  Keep reading!  LOL

As always, First and Foremost, a BIG thank you to the original four - Daisy, Yoj, Swati and Vaishu, without whom we wouldn't be here today - at #40, just 10 away from our golden jubilee.  You guys are the heart and soul of this place, and will always remain so.

SIDRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What an icredible theme!  You really had ace up your sleeve with this one!  I think this theme was LONG overdue, and I'm glad you finally decided to go ahead with it.  I know that you had started working on this FC a LONG LONG time ago (back in Jan, was it?) and kept working on it slowly as you yourself were so very busy with academia this past semester.  What can I say about the way you managed to pull everything together within that last 24 hours.  I am simply in awe of the dedication and determination you have shown.  I won't forget what you said to me that night - "...there is something called commitment."  Hats off to you dear...and THANK YOU for putting together a brilliant FC.  What a wonderful way to kick off the next 10 as we move toward #50...not to mention, the perfect segue into HC's b'day, SPA, and, all the summer masti that you have big plans for. LOL  I for one, can't wait!  Thank you dear, for your incredible effort.

Of course, this FC would be incomplete if not for the talented works of Nans and Khushi.  A BIG thank you to those two as well.  Nans, I know, was under the weather, and Khushi just jumped on board at the last minute and pitched in...and both of them together came up with all the brilliant siggies that adorn page 1.  Can't thank you guys enough. 

...A small tangent, but I just have to mention it - I find that it has always been the case when it comes to this FC, that no matter how busy we seem to be, no matter what else we may have going on in our lives, when it comes to this FC, the members are always more than ready and willing to come together and pitch in in times of need...thats the beauty of this place.  Pretty incredible, I think.

Coming to HC, I now feel as though nothing has been left unsaid.  I just want to again extend a simple thank you to the man behind this FC.  Thank you, HC, for being the honest, sincere, humble, person that you are.  I think I can speak for everyone here where I say we truly do learn a lot by the examples that you set.  Thank you, for being that source of guidance and inspiration.

To the family:  Daisy, Yoj, Vaishu, Swati, Vandu, Yasmin Di, Rakshu, Siddy, Misty, Pri, Nans, Zainu di, Mehoo, Shabs, Vandy, Nina, Bhavna, Alina, Atop Bacha, Heena, Sarah, Sara, Amy, and all the other old, new, gayab, and ever-present members...
What can I say?  You guys make this place everything that it is...You are the reason I became so addicted to this place to begin with...and now, am so connected to it, that I couldn't stay away if I tried.  I know we've been thru the good and the bad, and overcome more than enough rough patches to last us a century over the past few months, but if it weren't for you guys' endurance and preserverence, we wouldn't be here today.  Just want to extend my deepest, most heartfelt gratitude to you all, from the core of my being, for the kind of dedication you have shown this place.  You guys simply rock. 

All my love.
God Bless, Now and Always!
~Payal
(See, that wasn't so bad, was it? LOL)

Edited by -Payal- - 13 May 2009 at 6:21pm

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Post reserved!

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Congratulations to each one of us for getting to yet another awesome and incredible FC..

What a theme Sids...This is completely an out of the box idea and therefore very interesting and intriguing as well, simply because it has all the off screen moments of the -one- because- of -whom- we- are -here...All kudos to you Sids for coming up with this idea and I know this is through and through your brain child....Clap...And the way you freaked out when the last FC reached 145th page and right away got to work and see what you have made....Big smile...No need to thank me at all...because what I had done is negligible compared to what all the rest of you have done to make this FC go live....

And needless to say the home page is really well thought out and brilliantly executed with the appropriate siggies and stuff....Love all the siggies...I know how much Nanzy worked hard even when she wasn't feeling all too well for making these siggies as well as duely helping you whereever you needed her assistance...So a huuge thanks to Nanzy as wellClap...Not to forget Khushi for chipping in with her wonderful siggies....Clap

How can I NOT say thanks to Harshad for simply being who he is....His on screen persona toh we all have been seeing for an year now through The Prem, and the one after another sterling performances he has been delivering till date....But through these SBS and other real life interviews, we are now familiar with a little bit of the man himself....Harshad really seems like a person who is the same inside out- absolutely no pretenses- package...I am absolutely excited to be a part of his FC....

Now coming to my beautiful friends here....Thanks to one and all..You all simply rock...The way you guys have kept this place going and growing is praise worthy...Eventhough I kept disappearing from time to time due to whatever the reason was...you guys kept a place for me in your hearts....That is absolutely priceless to me...I am and will always be a part of this FC and therefore one amongst you....Sids,Yas,P,Nanzy,Zu,Mehoo,Misty,Vandu,Nina,Daisy,Alina,Shabnam,Atop,Prii,Vandana,Anusha,Yoj,Heena,Bhavani and everyone else whose names my dumb brain forgot to mention- YOU ALL ARE SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!!!!!

BTW me myself Raksha...I changed my id to -athena-......thought I will be at least a namesake warrior....EmbarrassedLOL

"Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke sapne chune,
Sapne, surile sapne"

Luv,
Raksha...Big smile

Edited by -athena- - 05 May 2009 at 10:04pm

heena_mehta

IF-Rockerz

heena_mehta

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
res

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Images

Congratulations To each and everyone for the 40th FC

Siddy First page is looking extremely awesome and that beautiful siggies and that writeups are superb..Hats off to u, nans, Khushi and everyone who helped you

The Theme was really excellent ..i loved it . I loved each and every siggy .Thank you soo much for your wonderful effort in making the home page look marvellous.

Thanks soo much to my friends Here as it is a team effort of making the FC's rocking..i would like to thank each and everyone . A BIG thanks to Harshad

Anusha

Edited by Anusha10 - 12 June 2009 at 4:01am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top