Celebrity Fan Clubs

^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA) (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Heyloo everyone-priya di,payal di,shabs,vandy di,anu di,heena,alina,vaishu di,yasmin di,siddy di,zainu di..am sorry if i missed anyone... group *drool hugs*
I am terribly miising my home , due to disturbing connection, i just couldn't post her for it was just giving errors, it felt so sad to be not able to participate here in the discussions...
All this didn't let me give congratulatory message for the next fc for HC bhayya, siddy di can i still pm you? it's okay if there's some prob regarding it...Urggggggggggh it feels somehow that next weekend will take a toll over me and there are bright chances of not being able to pos.t.I'll try my best...
Gosh does it look like i am having my vacations? not to me atleast....
Love you all take care and must i say the excitement is already in for the dance and voila we having it toms..thanks shabs for the vdo...
and so all geared up for the next FC yoooooooooo..

Luv atop

Edited by atop - 12 June 2009 at 3:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA) (Page 150)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged

hc's smile is really adorable

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Tellyland dudes Rock

12 Jun 2009, 0000 hrs IST, TNN
 Print   Email   Discuss  Share  Save  Comment Text:
Indian television was dominated by saas-bahu sagas and melodrama.
Angad

But Star Plus is bringing about some interesting changes. In the year gone by, Star Plus has changed the wave of television viewing with its stories of love and optimism, along with some dashing young talent. Not just the content, the stars are also changing!

Gone are the days when men with salt 'n' pepper hair ruled the roost; it's now the new generation. From Karan Mehra (Naitik), Prem Harshad Chopra (Prem), Kapil Nirmal (Yudi) to Angad Hasija (Alekh), Saurabh Pandey (Shaurya) and Kinshuk Mahajan (Ranveer), the boys have become household names today.
The recent 7th Star Parivaar Awards 2009 was a great opportunity for all these actors and a host of others. While Angad, Kinshuk and Harshad had walked the Red Carpet last year, for Karan and Saurabh it was the first time.

The boys were all dressed to kill and looked their best. The award naturally meant a lot to all of them. Just before the event could start, DT caught up with Karan Mehra, who had his family by his side on the big night. "I am thrilled to be a part of Star Plus and am looking forward to these awards," he said excitedly, adding, "This night is quite special to me as my entire family is here and I have been nominated in two categories. Recently, I had an opportunity to meet my fans in Lucknow where I picked the winner of Star Plus Ka Fan No 1 and I was humbled by the affection they showed for me and Akshara (Hina Khan). I recognise the reach of the platform and consider myself lucky to be playing Naitik's role. I hope I am rewarded for it. Getting the viewers support is every actor's dream. I have my fingers crossed."

Harshad had this to say: "It's a night to remember as we get the fruits of our hard work and this is my second Star Parivaar Awards ceremony and all I am doing right now is eyeing the trophy. I was awestruck last time... this time I feel like a senior among the new list of actors."

Angad looked very confident as he quipped, "This time I am more confident as compared to last year. It feels like I've come for a family get-together. Also, I'm anchoring an event for the first time and I'm more nervous about that."

His onscreen brother, Kinshuk, said excitedly, "I am raring to go and besides being nominated, I am also anchoring the show with my Bidaai co-stars and that is special." Yudishtir looked quite relaxed. "It is a great feeling to get nominated and it motivates us to perform better every year," he said.

The entire young brigade was vying for the crystal trophy. Which one of them won the hearts of the jury? Who was the viewer's favourite choice? Catch all this and more at the star studded 7th Star Parivaar Red Carpet at 7.30 pm and Star Parivaar Awards 2009 at 8 pm on June 13th 2009 exclusively on Star Plus.

Here is a new article On SPA and our Harshu..Credit goes to hope08

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha10

Tellyland dudes Rock

12 Jun 2009, 0000 hrs IST, TNN
 Print   Email   Discuss  Share  Save  Comment Text:
Indian television was dominated by saas-bahu sagas and melodrama.
Angad

But Star Plus is bringing about some interesting changes. In the year gone by, Star Plus has changed the wave of television viewing with its stories of love and optimism, along with some dashing young talent. Not just the content, the stars are also changing!

Gone are the days when men with salt 'n' pepper hair ruled the roost; it's now the new generation. From Karan Mehra (Naitik), Prem Harshad Chopra (Prem), Kapil Nirmal (Yudi) to Angad Hasija (Alekh), Saurabh Pandey (Shaurya) and Kinshuk Mahajan (Ranveer), the boys have become household names today.
The recent 7th Star Parivaar Awards 2009 was a great opportunity for all these actors and a host of others. While Angad, Kinshuk and Harshad had walked the Red Carpet last year, for Karan and Saurabh it was the first time.

The boys were all dressed to kill and looked their best. The award naturally meant a lot to all of them. Just before the event could start, DT caught up with Karan Mehra, who had his family by his side on the big night. "I am thrilled to be a part of Star Plus and am looking forward to these awards," he said excitedly, adding, "This night is quite special to me as my entire family is here and I have been nominated in two categories. Recently, I had an opportunity to meet my fans in Lucknow where I picked the winner of Star Plus Ka Fan No 1 and I was humbled by the affection they showed for me and Akshara (Hina Khan). I recognise the reach of the platform and consider myself lucky to be playing Naitik's role. I hope I am rewarded for it. Getting the viewers support is every actor's dream. I have my fingers crossed."

Harshad had this to say: "It's a night to remember as we get the fruits of our hard work and this is my second Star Parivaar Awards ceremony and all I am doing right now is eyeing the trophy. I was awestruck last time... this time I feel like a senior among the new list of actors."

Angad looked very confident as he quipped, "This time I am more confident as compared to last year. It feels like I've come for a family get-together. Also, I'm anchoring an event for the first time and I'm more nervous about that."

His onscreen brother, Kinshuk, said excitedly, "I am raring to go and besides being nominated, I am also anchoring the show with my Bidaai co-stars and that is special." Yudishtir looked quite relaxed. "It is a great feeling to get nominated and it motivates us to perform better every year," he said.

The entire young brigade was vying for the crystal trophy. Which one of them won the hearts of the jury? Who was the viewer's favourite choice? Catch all this and more at the star studded 7th Star Parivaar Red Carpet at 7.30 pm and Star Parivaar Awards 2009 at 8 pm on June 13th 2009 exclusively on Star Plus.

Here is a new article On SPA and our Harshu..Credit goes to hope08

anu thanks 4 the articleSmile

@priya thanks 4 the trp chartWink

@shab thanks 4 the vidWink

hi harshadians....hw r u all?wts going on?

Edited by lrl rocks - 12 June 2009 at 9:11am

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsasha

Heylo Guys....
Howz everyone?....

Dekha kya kaha tha maine.... He is wearing exact same outfit as I mentioned in my last post... Sirf Black shoes & White Socks mention karna bhool gayi thi.....LOL.... HC looking soooo Hawt.... Day Dreaming... I am sure this must be the best performance of the evening....Embarrassed

shab thanks 4 sharing lovely pics of HC N AGClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyotix

lilsasha

Goldie

lilsasha

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Jyotix

IF-Rockerz

Jyotix

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pictures, these are so clear