Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Payal-

Helloooooo  HC FCians!!! ๐Ÿค—hey payal........๐Ÿ˜Š

Vandy, Thanks for the snaps from yesterday's epi. you're always welccome dear.....

In yesterday's epi, HC was incredible indeed - not that he's not incredible in every episode, but yesterday, he was the Prem that we remember so well from last summer.  All those memories of the bol na halke halke dance days came rushing back...it was incredible.  And the 1st scene too - where he said "himmat nahi" - That was The Prem.  Indeed, if they continue to give us That Prem, this FC shall fly by in a matter of just a few days.

yes payal.......after a very long time we got to see our prem.......yes our very own THE PREM.....loved him in every bit of the epi.....me keeping my fingers crossed......i just hope the creatives keep giving us good doses of premeer scenes everyday.....
chalo bye
tc
vandy

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Vandy: I m fineee, how are you.... Awww ya dropped by after what seems like ages *hides muh*
Awwww you are most welcome :-) yaa the HC interview would be soon enough will keep u guys updated on that... Oh doc jee wished to see him in black now u also wishing for some colours hehehe good good๐Ÿ˜†

@:Misty: Aww okie jee will finish up this one before his bday hopefully...thanks for the Prem analysis :-)

@Mehndi: *Squishy hug* How are you bacha? Awww the siggy is realllyyyy goood the text esp its cuweet!! awww u r welcome re... uff u all saying thankoo aisey hehe

@Anushu: *hugs* Awww you are most welcome! :D

@Payal: *Jaan leva Jhappi right back at you* Awwwwwwww missed talking to u soooo muchhh .....no crying muh na =(  Haan Siddy sure has done an amazing job with the FC.... yaaaa absolutely they all have nothing but nice things to say abt him... affable and humble .. totally! I know exactly the baarish one was one of the first long wala segments on them.. and inspite of all the other segments done later... its still my top fav cute sbs segment hehe... awww not a problem had to type it out waisay bhi for my frnd bhi.. and then it was HC tareefs had to be posted here.. And ofcourse his interview ... will update u guys on that too as soon as it happens...

hehehe for Daisy: HC hahaha how cute is that Payal *hug*

@Shab: Awww good to see u *hugs*:-) Oh haan definitely he seems to be the life of the kdm set.... Oho u guys dont need to say thanks for it.... Oh y@:Haaa no fun for the other actors bhi probably... Oh I did mention or maybe I forgot... it was not an IF interview...tabhi I dint post the link or anything....its by my frnd from another forum.. if u wish tou I can pm u the link :-)

@Pri: Heyyy *hugs* everyone knows you have been a imp part of the FC since so long and u never crossed your limits.. siddy dint intend it that way I m pakka sure.... dont take it to heart... you stated your opinion we know how much u love the character Prem... and siddy nay buss kuch previous pages browse kiye tou uss nay kuch dekha and it dint feel right tou iss liye hi uss nay kaha.... And this issue ends here :-) no hard feelings sahih hai :-)

@Ru: Oye kya sorry aur sigh kay saath entry maaring and upar say thank you bhi boling... Yeh Ladki haye Allah lol... Pagal *Squishy hug*... hehe and I know u loved it ;-) Awwww u edited your reply... hayee thought chor again but said in a much much better way than I ever could =)
LOL namesake warrior *pulls cheeks*

Aww saat rang kay sapne...๐Ÿ˜

But I will take anything I can get if they keep the essense of this particular premeer alive - the premeer we've had for the past 3 days....they're simply spellbounding....*dreamy muh*
as Payal said... All I can say it ditto... not๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ing a bit too much abt today's episode dont want to jinx it just crossing my fingers

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Faith-

@Pri: Heyyy *hugs* everyone knows you have been a imp part of the FC since so long and u never crossed your limits.. siddy dint intend it that way I m pakka sure.... dont take it to heart... you stated your opinion we know how much u love the character Prem... and siddy nay buss kuch previous pages browse kiye tou uss nay kuch dekha and it dint feel right tou iss liye hi uss nay kaha.... And this issue ends here :-) no hard feelings sahih hai :-)

hey zainab

how r u?toh aaj EID hia bhia tu aaye hai naa ish liye๐Ÿ˜‰

yesh i m not angry re i was lil hurt but i stated my POV ๐Ÿ˜ŠNo hard feelings๐Ÿ˜Š she said wht she felt i gave my explanation ๐Ÿ˜Š

chal abb yeh sab chodte hain khushiyaan manate hain "MUBARAKAN MUBARAKAN" we r getting our PREMEER back

still i won't expect much will just  w&w wht is in store for aaj ka episode๐Ÿ˜›

priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
heyloooooooo everybody...............
kyaaa haal chaal............
prii......jaldi bol......kya kya prediction hai aaj ke liye.......
me wanting loads of premeer lovey dovey scenes today..........hayeeeeee if we get to see them.......my heart will go.......i just wish.....the creatives compensate for all the incomplete premeer moments they have shown till date( i hope u understand wat i mean๐Ÿ˜‰)............

i think we'll not see any mara today except for the precap scene.......just premeer and nothing else
vandy
Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: riks1

heyloooooooo everybody...............hey vandana๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kyaaa haal chaal............u know ๐Ÿ˜†

prii......jaldi bol......kya kya prediction hai aaj ke liye.......
me wanting loads of premeer lovey dovey scenes today..........hayeeeeee if we get to see them.......my heart will go.......well tamasha ya dhamaka 2 things eithet gayatri catches PH n breaks all relation with prem ask him 2 leave (jo hum sab chahtey hain๐Ÿ˜†)

or else Preet cums 2 know ke maya knows abt his natak n he starts plans tht makes Prem safe n poorane gayatri-prem ka rishta ban jaye๐Ÿ˜Š

yehs loads n loads of cure monets between PREMEEER N MEET

i just wish.....the creatives compensate for all the incomplete premeer moments they have shown till date( i hope u understand wat i mean๐Ÿ˜‰)............Vandana me not expecting anything will just watch the episode n then give my views๐Ÿ˜›

i think we'll not see any mara today except for the precap scene.......just premeer and nothing else
yesh no other craps plz only PREM PREM PREM๐Ÿ˜‰

vandy

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel 16

hi to all ....anusha di, vandana di , pri di, yasmin di, vaishu di....shabs, nans, mehandi, alina, payal.........a big hug to all

Hi Heena How r u ? a big hug to u also ..  ๐Ÿค—

n yes xcept d last part of today's epsiode .i just loved d whole one..........once again superb dialouges n xpressions............just awesomeeeeeeeeeeee

Ya i loved yest epi yaar simply awesome . The first part was soo beautiful yaar i am just drooling over his eyes,..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@anusha di- a big huggy to u for d chocolate......yummyyyyyyyy.........n  a hug for sharing my happiness also ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.....di must watch today;s episode xcept d last part.........
Its my pleasure to share my happiness in form of choclate yaar..lite who cares for that that 2 devils..gay3 i donno but why i have stil hope in gay3 ..chalo dekthe hain ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

ok guys i m aving my finals of b.com (1st yr) frm 11th may).so  now i need to give my full concentration on it.....so i  m again taking a short break till 20th may frm d fc......i m gonna miss u guys a lot ......anusha di (meri chocolate mat bhulana n meri huggy bhi) , pri dee, yasmin di , vandana di, .shabs, mehandi...alina. i m going to miss u all......hey bt definately i w'l come online on 17th may ..n yes i w';l come online in b/w this break also for saying hiiii to all........bt w'l not able to take part in discussion๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.sorry guys..........after my xams i m aving 2months holidays.....so full to mastiiiiiiii......for now keep rocking n running this fc.......enjoy a lot........bye

No worries dear..wish u all success in ur examinations Heena ..All the very best for ur exams ..we will be waiting for ur entry on may 17th ..haan baba kuch bhi nahi bulunghi theek hain omgggggggg 2 months fullto masti karenghe if i am present .. 

chalo guys me gtg now.tc
take care dear..nightouts i know about these very well so take care of ur sleep also..warna exam mein sojaughe...
luv u
me toooooooo bye dear..will miss u
heena

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Payal-

Helloooooo  HC FCians!!! ๐Ÿค—

Hellooooooooo Payal di how r u ?๐Ÿค—

Welcome to the new home!!  Its awesome, isn't it?  Siddy's done an incredible job with it - that too despite her crazy schedule these days.  She just left me baffled when I saw it.  She's is toh out of this world.  Thank you Siddy - dually - for the FC, and for the note on pg. 3.  I think we all needed the reminder.  At the end of the day, its HC's FC, and while its okay to lend constructive criticism, it is NOT okay to bash.  After all, its about respecting HC, which means, respecting the character he lends himself to. 

ya i did not check the look upto now yaar whenver i get time i will ..finally 40th HCFC๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Anu:  Hiii dear!  How are you?  I agree - HC pulls off Prem's signature black suit look very well, doesn't he?  And yesterday toh, he was in full The Prem form - it soooo reminded me of last summer's magical episodes...I hope the creatives keep it up.  I hope they aren't just playing with my emotions this time.  Otherwise unka koi bharosa nahi - they will give us one magical episode just to tease us and then the very next day, they will give us utter nonsense that doesn't sit well with the character sketches or the essense of the show at all.  Am so fed up with all the inconsistancies.

Hi payal di i am phit and phine how r u ? ya he does..looks so handsome in that black suit yaar..ya wow yesterday epi i loved him and adored himm soo much yaar..once i stated that in gussa that i dont want husband like Prem now i am taking my words back dil se that i want husband like Prem bas abb no changings and jumpings yaar tats final ..those are the super duuper episodes yaar..uski bahut yaad aathe hain even i shout in cell with my sister tthat i want old Prem back..hope creatives use some brain yaar and show that magical epis again..miss those a lot..even i dont have any trust on them absolutely rite payal one day super epi and next day bakwaas and unpredictable epis serously i am fed with this nonsense saga-sautela track and this gay3 still i have hope in her..why ? i donno..lets see..Hope they keep Premeer essence alive ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Okay guys, I'm off to go read aaj ka update to figure out if the epi is worth my time or not.  Rest assured that I will be back soooooon!  I'm practically going to live here for the next week or so. 
Ok bye take care dear ๐Ÿ˜›

All my Love,
~P

VandyP thumbnail
Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: riks1

hey prii.......heyloooo๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u know ๐Ÿ˜†
yes yes....i know yaar...but thand rakh......you're one of the oldest members of this FC... and the warmest too.....you made us feel comfortable and at home wen we were new here.......isiliye mujhe pataa hai....you'll always be here with us.....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šsahi kaha mujhse peecha chudana aasaan nahin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ummm.....i actually do not want gmom scenes today.....last kuch epis mein overdose ho gayaa hai.......just want prem......and only prem....last kuch episodes mein nahin vandana kuch weeks sse๐Ÿ˜†if she is redeemed n we get our intelligent sweet gayatri back i don't mind๐Ÿ˜›

yesssss i want this to happen...i wanna see mara's plan backfiring......hope yeh track kuch aage badhe we get  2 see preet n prem together working against them๐Ÿ˜‰

okie...dekhte hai......actually last 3 episodes we got cute scenes naa toh ho sakta they might now again go 2 other characters

okie...will wait for it then...but 2 more hrs to go.......i guess we should be ready for drooling tommorrow

haan drooling is one thing we do 24*7 365 days๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†agar accha episode nahin hai toh poorane scenes dekhkar ya new cute scenes dekhkar๐Ÿ˜‰

yesh no other craps plz only PREM PREM PREM๐Ÿ˜‰
yupp...prem prem aur prem ke sivay kuch nahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†we want prem prem prem aur sirf prem๐Ÿ˜›

vandy

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel 16

hi to all ....anusha di, vandana di , pri di, yasmin di, vaishu di....shabs, nans, mehandi, alina, payal.........a big hug to all

hey heena....... ๐Ÿ˜Š
n yes xcept d last part of today's epsiode .i just loved d whole one..........once again superb dialouges n xpressions............just awesomeeeeeeeeeeee
haaa haa we know y you loved the whole epi.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...btw monday ko his udti zulfein drove us crazy......tuesday ko it was his eyes..hayeee he's using brown contact lenses these days........suits him a lot....did you see the way his eyeballs moved from meher to heer and then back and forth.....i tried doing it....but no use..i guess hc se direct training leni paregi๐Ÿ˜‰...anyone has any idea....meri hc se mulaaqaat kahaan hogi๐Ÿ˜‰

ok guys i m aving my finals of b.com (1st yr) frm 11th may).so  now i need to give my full concentration on it.....so i  m again taking a short break till 20th may frm d fc......i m gonna miss u guys a lot ......anusha di (meri chocolate mat bhulana n meri huggy bhi) , pri dee, yasmin di , vandana di, .shabs, mehandi...alina. i m going to miss u all......hey bt definately i w'l come online on 17th may ..n yes i w';l come online in b/w this break also for saying hiiii to all........bt w'l not able to take part in discussion๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.sorry guys..........after my xams i m aving 2months holidays.....so full to mastiiiiiiii......for now keep rocking n running this fc.......enjoy a lot........bye

okie heena...all the best for your exams.......
bye..tc
vandy

Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 120
Next
Harshad Chopda Thumbnail

Harshad Chopda