Celebrity Fan Clubs

^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA) - Page 3

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
hellooooooo everybody.........😊
so......the new fc is here and we've got to finish it before hc's b'day......we will......no doubt abt that!!....wahaan hc kis des mein monday ki tarah scenes dete rahe.....aur yahaan hum sab drool karte karte ek kya dus fc's finish kar dengeπŸ˜†
well.....now to the the main thing......yes....hc yesterday......gosh...his looks were mind blowing.😍......loved him in each and every shot.......and those udti zulfein.....the moment i saw them......yahaan ke bekhandis ki yaad aa gayee........it was as if......hc saying...go bekhandis go.....dekhta hoon how long can you stay away without drooling over me.......πŸ˜‰
yes...bahut din baad got a very good hc filled epi to see....jahaan everything was just soooo good😍😍😍
OMG....i was just........yassu he is indeed the king of romance on indian telly.......
and yes....how can i forget to mention hc in black......yassu......there he was...in a black coat...all smiles to welcome you back......i really feel jealous of you now......jab jab you wanted he wore black.....now even i'm gonna wish for some colours......dekhein whether he fulfils my demands or not.......
hey zainu😊😊......how are you??..kaafi din baad i'm seeing you?well thanx a lot for the interview update......will wait for hc's interview😊
chalo i'm here.....aur baaki kaun kaun hai...sab aa jao.....
vandy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Guys... Just in for a breather... Hope you guys are well... we need to finish this FC by the 12th od May.... so that leaves us with a week as the next FC is on Harshads Bday, so shall we all get our act together and finish this in a week... I dont care how its done  but it has to be done!!

Errr any one in for drooling - shooling
VandyP thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

Hey Guys... Just in for a breather... Hope you guys are well... we need to finish this FC by the 12th od May.... so that leaves us with a week as the next FC is on Harshads Bday, so shall we all get our act together and finish this in a week... I dont care how its done  but it has to be done!!

hey misty.....
me here..ever ready for drooling shrooling......bolo..kahaan se shuru karein??
vandy
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: riks1

πŸ˜›

hey heena......dekha teri positive soch ka kamaal......band kamre ki zaroorat hi nahi pari......heer aise hi prem ki aankhon mein kho gayee.......πŸ˜†di i know kal to kamaal hi hogya.."khulam khula pyar karebnagye hum dono..is duniya (gay3 mom) se nahi darengaye hum dono "πŸ˜†....bt in today's episode  i think in starting may be w'l get to see some cute scenes b/w PH bt definately end is going to be disasterous......😭.i hope divorce jaisa khuch na ho😭😭

i'm fine ....so...how are you?? di me too fine

wow heena.....ipshita listens to you.....dekha she actually gave shape to your PH imagination.......πŸ˜†di u can say it was just for yesterday's episode bt nxt which ipshita is planning to do......wo hum sapne me bhi nahi sochati.."......something like divorce .....😑

hmmm...lovely lines heena..thanx dee..the love of prem's life hasn't gone anywhere.....its still there...bas thoda sabr rakho.....happy days will be back again.....di i know prem's love is wid him only........par gay3 mom usse uske pass nahi rehane dengi😭....n then it w'l take a huge time to bring back everything...........every relation on its track.......
vandy

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hiii guyssπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hows everyone???πŸ˜›

Congrats guys on r 40th FCπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ n sorry for nt being around much

Siddy,u've done a splendid job....the FC looks fantasticπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Its always a treat to watch HC on SBS/SBB😳

Payal Di,I'm doing great....hope to talk to u soonπŸ˜ƒ

Jyoti,hii....welcome to the FCπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

here's a siggy,its an old one but I'm not sure if I posted it here before....I dont think I have coz I made it for a contest long time backπŸ˜•...nyways hope u  guys like it

VandyP thumbnail
Edited by riks1 - 14 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Anusha10

ohh such a cute dance i was giggling like a monkey all the way while watching itπŸ˜†.and also blushing such an awesome dance at one instance i thought Prem wil kiss Heer 😳..but did not kiss πŸ˜‰..samay ka phaida nahi utha saktha Prem ..πŸ˜†..Firstof all i did noot watch first 2 epis as my mom told to study but my sweet sis giving updates and told that cute coming up..Thank god my mom slept in another room and i watched that dance chupke chupke..PH ke liya kya kya karna padtha hain na ?πŸ˜›prem has lost d chance " moke pe choka marne ka "πŸ˜†..bt atleast he could av given a peck to herπŸ˜›.........wow i can imagine 😍😍 ).....

OHH i said that lady will ruin that first scene she did but she proved that she have brain πŸ‘πŸ‘ by showing that Perfect dancing jodi 😳di ya dance tha.......beautiful........😳...n yes ipshita still has left wid some brain .....in today's when prem indirectly saying to heer...."raat  ko akele bhar nahi jaana chahiye "....aur chahe tum yaahan rehti par tumhari har ek aahat se farak parta hi".........awwwwwwwwww di i can't  tel u di .....i wanted to give a big hug to prem.at that moment......that yes ur d one.....a PERFECT ONE.........😳.our prem......for whom i m mad........n harshad wowwwwwwwww hats off to u 😳😳😳

wah thanks soo much dear ..πŸ€—di phir se thanx..........hmmm u promised me something....right na....ok now give me chocolate as a penality for using thanxπŸ˜‰πŸ€—thanks a ton i missed this first 2 parts and u wrote their dialogues awesomeeeeeeeeeee dialoguess by Prem ..πŸ‘πŸ‘We can really feel his pain in those dialogues 😭relli we can't understand bt don't y his mom can't see his pain......

exactly the same thing i was telling to my sister that whole ludiana knows wat Heer has done to family but this mom have gone mad or having short term emory loss..stupid 😑..saach kuch bhool gaye..😑😑..Now the divorce track is ready and Heer's preggy track is also on the way dear 😭..Meet couple and Prem's freinds are toooooooooooo cute and awesome..I loved all the 3 pairs 😳😳di gay3 is a patient of amnesia.......u know i feel she is a  second  DJ IN ph LIFE😑......N YES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO divorce........😭.........n wid this divorce definately nxt w;l be d pregnancy track.......

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww kya dance tha yaar purra ka ppurra memories refresh hogaye even i remmebered hum hain iss pal yahan dream seq after Prem's death and bol na halke halke..The dance is sooooooooooo intense ..I must download the vidoe and save it in system πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..PERFECT COUPLE AND PERFECT DANCE⭐️⭐️awwwwwwwwwwww i completely agree wid u😳...........kya dance the......just beautifull😍

Me too wish the same but i could not exactly point out that whats her maiin problem ???? 😲😲😲she is the one who knows about PH love perfectly still she is hell bent to destroy their realtion but why ???😑😑di she has a memory loss....n above it.......that chural maya...........😑

heena_mehta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cupcake-

Hiii guyssπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—hi mehandi 😊

hows everyone???πŸ˜›

i m fine..wats abt u dear?

Congrats guys on r 40th FCπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ same to u

here's a siggy,its an old one but I'm not sure if I posted it here before....I dont think I have coz I made it for a contest long time backπŸ˜•...nyways hope u  guys like it mehandi its just abeautiful..one.., just amazing.....awesome caps.........n harshad's xpressions......awwwww i m drooloing.....😳.can i use it..........

Edited by angel 16 - 14 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riks1

hellooooooo everybody.........😊

so......the new fc is here and we've got to finish it before hc's b'day......we will......no doubt abt that!!....wahaan hc kis des mein monday ki tarah scenes dete rahe.....aur yahaan hum sab drool karte karte ek kya dus fc's finish kar dengeπŸ˜†
Yup agree with u agar harshu monday ki tarah pyaara hotha toh no doubt yahan hum FC jaldi se compl karenghe..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Hello vandy di πŸ˜›
well.....now to the the main thing......yes....hc yesterday......gosh...his looks were mind blowing.😍......loved him in each and every shot.......and those udti zulfein.....the moment i saw them......yahaan ke bekhandis ki yaad aa gayee........it was as if......hc saying...go bekhandis go.....dekhta hoon how long can you stay away without drooling over me.......πŸ˜‰
Thanks soo much for the pics sis..i was unable to see pics which khushi posted especially the dance seq once now withu r grace i saw them ..He is just awesome yaar..😳..i am still drooling over that dance yaar..mind me se nikaal nahi parahi hoon di πŸ˜›
yes...bahut din baad got a very good hc filled epi to see....jahaan everything was just soooo good😍😍😍
OMG....i was just........yassu he is indeed the king of romance on indian telly.......
and yes....how can i forget to mention hc in black......yassu......there he was...in a black coat...all smiles to welcome you back......i really feel jealous of you now......jab jab you wanted he wore black.....now even i'm gonna wish for some colours......dekhein whether he fulfils my demands or not.......
Ya Harshu is king of romance yaar i agree with u ..nahi yaar i want to see him only in black..Black best suites him , he looks so romantic in black..😳😳
hey zainu😊😊......how are you??..kaafi din baad i'm seeing you?well thanx a lot for the interview update......will wait for hc's interview😊
Thankss soo much zainu di how r u ? eagerly waiting for HC's interviewπŸ˜ƒ
chalo i'm here.....aur baaki kaun kaun hai...sab aa jao.....
vandy

-Anusha- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

Hi misty How r u ?
so it has to be done ..okk Misty it wil be done dearπŸ˜ƒ..I am ready for drooling anytime..I think tp move this FC we have to dicuss oldie goldie scenes also 😳😳..which takes us to PH land πŸ˜›
Take care Misty
Bye