Joined: 14 June 2005
SBS on the sets of Desh on the eve of the completion of first anniversary of Kis Desh. Harshad was interviewed and he spoke about his favourite moments in the show, his favourite moments in the past one year and about the character itself.
Scene on Shot:
The Airport Scene and the Cliff Scene, when Heer asks Gaurav to enter the Juneja House as Prem.
Video Feature and Quote:
SBS interviews Harshad and asks him a couple of questions.
On Memorable moments in the past 1 year: "Ek scene tha humara, round
trolley which was like 11 minute scene, continuously - ONE SHOT! (I
wanna know soo bad which scene was this) and I think us mein main jitna
acha laga hoon, jo meri performance ayi hai uss mein, jo mein ney bola
hai, utna acha mein ney aaj tak kaam nahi kia hai. I think THAT was one
of the best scenes...aur buhat saarey scenes!! Itney saaarey scenes
hain humarey...romance key jo mujhey achey lagtey hain!! Normally mujhey apna KHUD ka kaam pasan nahi ata...aur agar ek
particular moment bologey jo mujhey yaad raheyga pichley poorey saal
mein toh woh tha 17th of May, SPA, mein ney apni zindagi key pehley dou
awards jeetey aur woh mera birthday bhi tha....it was one of the BEST
DAYS I will EVER live in my life..."
On why these off-screen moments should be shown: "As a character, hum logon key paas adha ghanta hota hai, ek din mein. Uss mein hum ek character ko dikhatey hain, but woh personally jo interaction ata hai, jo humari audience ko humein janna hota hai, Harshad Chopda as Harshad Chopda kaisa hai...as Akshat dekha huwa hai, as Prem dekha huwa hai, as Ali dekha huwa hai, as Karan dekha huwa hai. Toh woh jaisi hi CUT hota hai, aur woh saari mastiyan scene ki...sets ki mastiyan hogayi...idhar beth key baat karrey hain, udhar beth key baat karrey hain...jo humarey different waley personal personal stories hotey hain...woh sab, I think buhat acha rehta hai...I think audience ko bhi maza ata hoga aur hum ko bhi lagta hai...theek hai apart from the character we have a life. We have a name!"
It's Holi and SBS goes to the sets of Desh to see what's cooking up. How are Prem-Heer celebrating Holi and ended up taking a lot of random shots on the sets.
aaj na chodengey hum khalengey hum holi
Feature and Quote:
This video depicts the off-screen masti that Harsh indulges in ,more than a one-on-one interview with him. There was a very small segment in which he asks Heer
Prem to Heer: "ye Heer ki pehli Holi hai toh aap ussey kaisey celebrate karengi"
Heer responds by saying, that they don't intend to play Holi as such this time round. There are a lot of tensions at home, Kiran jiju is in jail and everyone is busy sorting the case out.
Harsh pulls her legs and resonates "Acha matlab logon ko yeh dikhana hai ki hum log khush nahi hai, lekin andar se kush hai serial mein - aisa hai?"
This video is ALL about off-screen catches. There are umpteen of them and all so cute cum funny.
On the sets of Desh, and this time it is SBB that stalks him. This one revolves around the entire Gaurav and Prem funda that had gripped Kis desh during those days.
On shot scene:
Heer is on her bhashaning spree to Gaurav as he retorts back to her in style. This one followed the Kiran jiju court case hearing.
Ek Hasina thi
Feature and Harsh Quoted:
SBB interviews Harshad and Additi and apparently asks them the reason behind this sudden upsurge of disagreements between Prem and Heer. I believe, their curiorisity followed the scene that was being shot, in which Prem-Heer (the one couple that has never fought) are shown spewing venom at each other. So, there SBB quizzes them and here is what Harsh had to say
"Basically, iski aadat hai...koi aur kaam nahi hai isse. Har waqt meray peechey padhh jati hai - tum paisey key liye ye kartey hou, tum paisey key liye woh kartey hou, tum paisey key liye aisey hou, tum paisey key liye waisey hou. Mujhey bhi ab aisa lagta hai ki kitna justify karega aaadmi? ACHA theek Hai Bhaiya, HOON AISA...TOH?"
It's Additi's turn next and she is interviewed..She points at him and says..."Harkaton sey ye lag ra hai na Gaurav hai? Prem aisi harkatein nahi karta tha na...kitna seedha aur chup chap tha." Harsh is having a ball as she says this and you can see the way he is twisting his face...It's when Additi is asked to choose between Prem and Gaurav, she chooses Prem. Harsh intervenes and says "Kyunki Gaurav band bajakey chala jata hai na"
The mic goes in Harsh's hands and its his turn to grill Additi. He throws an acer her way. He asks: "Heer ye jo aaap ki shaadi hui hai, ye kis sey hui hai: Prem Juneja sey, Rishab Rampal sey, ya Gaurav Sharma sey? Please answer...(Million Dollar Question I tell you!!)" Additi replies back and says Gaurav.
Date : 24th March
SBS at the Film city sets of Desh....A very light fun filled video as Harsh (Prem) directs Additi (Heer) and keeps pulling her legs as she is asked to cook by him.
My Desi Girl
Scene on Shot:
Heer coaxes and irritates Prem as she asks him to tie the doori of her dress.
Video Feature and Quotes:
This has to be one of the best sbs features ever. The clipping began with random camera shots of what was going on the sets that day and the commentator saying how love compells one to do just anything and here in Heer's case, takes her to the kitchen to cook pooriyan.
Harsh and Additi are sitting on the stairs of the Juneja House (I think the one that leads you to the outhouse, correct me if I am wrong)...Begins with
Harsh (mic in his hands) - Kehtey hain pyaar mein buhat pappad bailney padtey hain. Mein chahta hoon ki aap humarey pyaaar mein poooriyan bailein aur thodi si jalebiyan bhi banaye...mein dekhna chahta hoon, aap ko khana wana banana ata hai key nahi...ghar ki dekh bhaal kar paengi key nahi...ISS key baad hum decide karenge...(additi cuts in here)
Additi - ek shart pey...mein jo banaaongi tumhein khana padey ga.
Harsh - PAGAL HOGAYA hoon KIA MAIN
He takes her in front of the stand where the utensils and the burner were placed.
Harsh commands - chalo aajaao shuru hojao...
and so while Additi keeps cooking, Harsh gives us a running commentary over Heer's cooking fiasco. He is shown seated beside her with the mic in his hand, prodding and constantly nagging while she cooks.
As Heer makes the pooriyaan,
Harsh goes - "bailo bailo...yes yes thats ROUND (as he makes fun of the round shape)...gol rotiyaan ko new definition!!!...koi katori laa key dou...kaat key round karegi issko..." and once its done and she shows it, he goes "SEEEEEE! OVAL ROUND!"
Next, Heer places the poori in the frying pot...and it wouldnt rise...
Harsh - "saari ki saari poori toh khud hi phoool rahi hai, is ney kia kya hai iss mein...huhahaaaa...aaj saari asliyaat saamney aari hai naa...saarey pole khul rahey haaaaan...aaj aya naa unth pahaad key neechey...very GOOD."
After the pooris were done he asks her to make jalebiyaan...Heer tries to make him eat them...and he jerks his face..
saying : "NO NO NAA...HURRRR..." It was funny, the way she kept bringing the poori to his mouth and he kept tilting his head away...
In the midst of all this masti, you hear a fire cracker...
Harsh screams "heeee aaaaag laag gayi!!"
Cut to the next round of masti, and they show Harsh standing in Purple Blazer (the one he wore to Harman's party) outside the Juneja House..and grilling Heer.
Harsh to Heer : Question Question Ghar mein jab Tu khana banati hogi toh cock roach, chipkaliyan, chuhey, choozey toh bachtey hi nahi hongey...(he counts them on his finger tips)"
Heer : KYUN
Harsh : Galti sey teray khaaney pey mun maartey hongey toh mar jaatey hongey na
Heer is next ordered to make tea by him. She asks him to go "finger on your lips"...
Harsh obliges but adds..."Finger on my lips but i can still talk like this...chalo
chai baano"...He begins his running commentary again...as she makes
tea and in the midst of this the tea boils and spills all over the
stove. Heer tries to stop the mess by quickly turning of the burner and
Harsh says "This is how aap chai ko girney sey bachatey hain."
Once she was done pouring tea out in the saucers, they go to serve their costars on the sets. First they go to Kiran jiju and he blatantly refuses...Harsh says "Koi Chahkney ko bhi tayyar nahi hai" Next was Lallu, and even he refused.
Harsh goes "Dekh lou loag Additi ki banayi huwi chaye sey kitna dartey hain"...
And this was followed by SBS showing a glimpse into the episode that day -The doori tying scene was compared to the Baghban scene of Amitabh and Hema Malini.
Off- Screen catches :
Joined: 14 June 2005
Date : 25th March
SBB at the Sankraman studios. This feature was based on the THEN current
track and Prem's dilemma with respect to Heer's sudden change of
behavior with him.
Bairi Piyaa bada re be dardi...They changed it to Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai later.
shot scene :
The Pagdi tying scene. Heer ties the pagdi for Prem as she
now knows that this person is Prem only and he never knew how to tie
Video Feature and Quotes:
They basically show the entire scene that was being shot then and speculate over why Heer is acting the way she is then and why is Gaurav/Prem so miffed. Harsh was shown sitting on a chair/sofa and later standing with the Juneja brothers.
Harsh is questioned over the track and he elaborates: "Bhayi mera bhi yehi confusion hai...mujhey ghussa aaraa hai...aajeeb sa uss scene mein iss liye lag ra hai key woh MUJH SEY, meray sey...Gaurav sey...Prem ki tarah kyun behave karri hai."
Off screen catches:
Date : 2nd April 2009
Most of them were waiting for the next shot and from the clothes, it was the one in which Preet refuses to go to Harman's wedding and Prem convinces him. Family scene that is.
The cameras catch Harsh on his cell-phone as he sat comfortably on his sofa, deeply engrossed into it. The rest of the cast is shown playing catch catch with candles. In the midst of this, Harsh is caught setting his hair on the mirror alongside Preet. He imitates a Shahrukh khan dance step just for the fun of it as Vaishali (Meher) looks on and laughs. I think it was the (Love mera hit hit song ka first step). He is seen strangling Preet and clutching his neck as they both try to to tumble each other down on the floor. Eventually Heer catches the SBS cameras and shoos them away.
Date: 2nd April 2009
Sankraman studios. This one was an insight into the current scene that
was being shot. Harsh was interviewed and so were a couple of his co-
Scene on Shot:
The one where Prem hands over the keys of the house to Maya.
Video Feature and Quote:
They show the shooting of the scene and the dialogues delivered by Prem when he tells Maya how lucky she is to have married the guy she loved. Some random shots from the sets were taken while the narrator on the background wonders why Prem handed over the keys to Maya from Heer (SBB got it wrong though, he didn't hand over the reigns of the house to Maya from Heer, he just gave her the keys implying that the doors of their house would always be open for the duo).
Harsh is inquired over this move by Prem and he says: "Saari responsibilities nikaaal key kisi aur ko dey di hain na, toh woh CHILL maarr rahi hai abhi."
The interviewers then ask him, he barely knew Maya and if he had weighed the pros and cons of this step to which Harsh reciprocates "Maya pey shaq sey ziadah Harman pey vishwaas hai mujhey. Toh I am sure, Harman will take care of it..."
Date: 8th April, 2009
At the Sankraman studios. It's SBB again and this feature is on the cranky atmosphere on the sets that day. From the looks of it, tempers were really hot...and SBB caught all of it.
Soney Dou Soney Dou (Absurd I tell you guys) and later, Neend Churayi Meri Kis Ney O sanam......
Scene on Shot:
Harman-Maya wedding sequence.
Video Feature and Quote:
They show, Harshad sitting on the sofa while the narrator speaks of how he was tired and dozing away. BTW, I think he was looking down and wasn't really sleeping while sitting, but doing something with his cell phone. He did look really exhausted though and that was what SBB was implying. The other co-stars, G-mom and Lallu are shown throwing a fit on the sets. Later, he was even asked the reason behind the irritated atmosphere on the sets and he said:
"Maybe ye iss set ki baat hogi but jo humara film city wala set hai...jo basically humara ghar hai, woh kafi fresh hai, energetic hai...kafi positive hai."
Off-screen catches :
Joined: 14 June 2005
Scene on Shoot:
Date: 21st April
Kabhi Kabhi Additi
Scene on Shoot:
Baisakhi Celebrations at the Juneja House
SBS is inquiring telly couples about hair and their attractiveness.
Harsh is asked about the kind of hair that appeal him.
He says: "Lambey straight baal for some reasons always attract me"
Heer, meanwhile is carresing
her hair and trying to show them off to him, when Harsh cuts
in and says: "Ye wig hai...sorry to say in front of the camera but..."
Heer to the SBS people: This thing you are gonna edit it otherwise very bad.
Joined: 14 June 2005
Prem Heer ka Inkaar on SBS
Scene on shot:
Baisakhi Celebrations at the Juneja House
This video shows glimpses of the Baisakhi celebrations and the shoot there on on the sets that day. Later the reporters grill Harshad and Additi
Harsh to Heer: "Inkaar kiss baat pey hua...abhi har baat pe inkaar hota hai, aisa inka kehna hai"
Heer: "Saari baat mana kar deta hai ye meri...koi bhi baat nahi sunta hai."
Heer demands him to go on his knees in front of everyone and claim his love for her.
Harsh reciprocates with a: HA HA HAAAA...MUJHEY INKAAR HAI..I DON'T love you keh sakta hun beth kar?...Karunga!
Off screen Catches:
Date: April 28th, 2009
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2I4dWm23_Y
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYW0lxa-JGg
SBS at Film City Studios - KDM sets. This entire episode of SBS
revolves around the current situation in KDM, with Prem having told
Heer that she cannot stay in Juneja House, and the misunderstandings
between them. It was an interactive episode of SBS where the audience
was invited to call HC/AG and speak to them about their views on the
current track of Kis Desh.
On Shot Scene:
None; HC and AG are simply sitting on the sets discussing the current track in its entirety.
Video Feature and Quotes:
First, Aditi, the host of SBS, asks AG to elaborate on the current situation, to which AG explains that Prem has more or less kicked Heer out of the house as per Gayatri's wishes.
Aditi (the host), then tells HC (as Prem) that the love story was moving
forward nicely, but that he has put a stop to the love story altogether
now. To this, HC responds: "Prem kahani jo hai, woh toh aage badegi, woh rukegi nahi." He goes on to say that everyone has many relations in their
life, each one holding its own importance. He then elaborates on Prem's point of view on the situation, and why Prem is doing what he is doing;
he says: "...meri sagi maa nahi hai, sauteli maa nahi hai, sauteli maa hai. Unhone kabhi mujhe feel hone nahi diya ki woh meri sauteli maa hai, mereko bachpan se, ache se pal pos ke...matlab, sabse zyada close main unse hoon. Ab uske baad, ek ehsaan sa, ek karz sa mehsoos karta hoon unke liye, aur agar, aise mein woh mujhse kuch maange, toh main unhe kaise na karoun?" He goes on to say that this doesn't mean that he has something against Heer or that he doesn't love her. He adds: "...jab bhi main Maa ki aankhon mein aansoon dekhta hoon, toh mujhe ghussa aata hai. Mujhe ghussa iss liye aata hai...situation pe zyada aata hai...abhi aisa kya kar diya? Mujhe nahi pata kya kar diya, lekin..Maa royi kyoun? Toh aisa kuch hai nahi ki main isse pyaar nahi karta hoon ki main iske baare mein sochta nahi."
Here, AG (as Heer) cuts in and retorts "magar pyaar ke baare mein koi sochta hi nahi hai." HC smiles at this, while Aditi (the host) chimes in and says Prem sees his mother's tears, but not Heer's.
HC (as Prem) reciprocates (counting on his fingers): "Maa ko unka samajh mein aa raha hai, Heer ko uska samajh mein aa raha hai (then pointing to himself), mere baare mien kaun soch raha hai? Main toh phis raha hoon dono taraf se."
Here, AG (as Heer) says, thats why I'm saying, forget what happened, and call me back home; to which HC replies: "Kab bola?!?" To this, Heer retorts: "Main toh aake bol rahi hoon kabse." and HC (as Prem) replies: "main bhi aaounga, ruk!" They both share a light chuckle on this note.
when Aditi (the host) asks about how this track will be resolved and
how Heer will come back home, HC responds: "Kaise aage badhegi, yeh toh nahi pata, lekin aage badegi zaroor, Heer wapis aayegi zaroor. Agar Heer wapis nahi aayi toh, matlab, pura mudha jo hai hamare show ka, wahi fail ho jaayega. Toh, basically, by the end of it, jo hum logo ne shuru se dikhaya hai, banaya hai, woh yehi banaya hai - ek eternal love story hai, bhagwaan ki banayi hui, unke haath se banayi hui...Toh, kaise karenge woh? Woh hame bhi nahi pata...so basically ab yehi hai ki jo hota hai na, jo dikhai nahi deta, phir bhi hota hota hai, woh cheez hone wali hai. Kaise hogi samaj mein nahi aayega." (Ok, did that last bit go over anyone else's head too? I mean I got the "dikhai nahi deta phir bhi hota hai", but "woh cheez hone wali hai"?!??! )
(host) also asks HC about his views on the way the creatives/writers seems to
be tampering with Prem's character these days. To this, HC reciprocates: "...mujhe lagta hai ki har kisiko pua haq hai, freedom hai, apni taraf se nayi cheez koshish karne ki, koi nayi cheez karne ki. Ab woh cheez chale, na chale, woh audience pe depend karta hai; woh bahaut situational-si baat hai, kabhi kabhi audience ko achi si achi cheez accept ho jaati hai, kabhi kabhi nahi hoti hai." He goes on to say that the important thing is that if you're going to try new things, you are confident in what you are doing, and believe in what you are doing. He says otherwise, you keep playing hopscotch, instead of sticking
to one thing, then it not only becomes hard for the audience to relate
to the characters and storyline, but also, the actors themselves get
confused as to what they are doing. (I loved this response. Spot on, and very sensible...Well Said!)
The callers basically ask HC and AG the same questions: "How will you bring Heer back home? How will Prem-Heer unite again?" HC very politely replies that he cannot say for sure how it will come to be, but that it will happen. Once he even uses his typical "Jhald, bahaut jhald, ya phir kuch der baad - pata nahi..." line. To this, Aditi (host) teases him saying he would use his signature line about asking the writers, and he very cheekily says "Nahi, iss baar naya wala - creatives se poochunga."
later discusses with AG about how HC always teases her on the sets and
makes her do crazy things like make puris and chai, and asks whether AG
ever takes revenge. AG replies: "Main chod deti hoon. Main sochti hoon ki chalo, teekh hai..." HC cuts in here, and says: "Jo khuch bhi hota hai, yeh jitna tang karna, yeh, woh, jo main isse karta hoon, woh sirf camera ke saamne hota hai. Jab yeh camera
band ho jata hai toh mere upar, kya beetti hai, yeh aap baki sare logon
se poocho." AG retorts: "Jitna iss ne kiya hai mere saath, utna toh maine kabhi nahi kiya. Chai banwana, jalebia banwana...oh god."
Later in the segment when Aditi asks Heer (AG) what all Prem will have
to do to convince her to come back home, HC begins his haath joding and pair chooing act in
front of Heer ()
as she says he merely has to come get her and that he needs not do
anything else. HC begins nodding his head here as a smile spreads across his face and he chimes in: "Maine bola tha na? Maine bola tha - patane ki zaroorat nahi padegi. Maine bola tha. Dekha main kitne ache se jaanta hoon?" (As earlier, he had predicted that he would not have to do anything to placate Heer, and that she would agree to come back home without his having to manaofy her). Heer retorts saying: "Lekin koi aana hi nahi chahta - baat toh yahin khatam ho jaati hai - ki koi aana hi nahi chahta. Mummy se permission lenge, written application...phir aayenge...(HC/Prem has a frown on his face at this point...)...toh phir kaise kaam chalega?" Prem responds, with a very serious, dukhi look on his face (as he tilts his head towards her and points his finger in the air): "Maa ne mujhe, bachpan se paala hai."
To this, Aditi (host) suggests that HC should sing in
order to placate Heer, as she has heard that he sings very well. Upon
hearing this, HC begins to pretend as though he cannot hear Aditi and
begins saying "Hello'hello'" as if the line has been cut. Meanwhile, Aditi asks AG to convince HC to sing, and AG shakes her head 'no'. To this HC exclaims: "Nahi! Dekha! Dekha! Issi liye main nahi gaaounga. Main nahi chahta yeh aur rooth jaaye." He goes on to convey that he wants Heer to sing instead because she has a very 'surili awaaz'. AG, looking very terrified, cuts in and talks over him, saying: "Nahi! Nahi, bilkul bhi nahi!" while waving her hands in front of her in the negative. She adds: "Lekin, by the way, ghussa main hoon, toh main kyoun gana gaaoun?" HC replies: "Aise hi, main nahi gaa sakta na, iss liye." (Their bikering never ends. ) Later when
AG says that now Prem will have to sing in order to placate her, HC
replies "Haan, toh jab main lene aaounga tab gaaounga." AG: "Nahi, abhi." HC: "ABHI SAWAL HI NAHI UTHTA!" AG: "Kissiki baat manne ko tayyar hi nahi..." Here, HC cuts her off and says "Paise lagte hai, paise, gane ke liye. Paise nikaal!" Again, Aditi urges him to sing - even just a little (she's really unrelenting), and HC responds: "Arre, fokat mein apna talent waste kar doun main? Nahi, nahi...paise lagte hain."
a caller urges Prem to sing "Hum hai iss pal yahaan" for Heer, he sings "Hum hai iss pal yahaan, jaane kis pal kahaan" (whether HC sang the
wrong lines on purpose, we will never know, but for the record, HC, the
line is "'jaane ho kal kahan.." ) and AG teases that someone should provide the lyrics for him, otherwise he won't be able to sing it.
In the end, HC/AG were asked to give anniversary wishes for Hiten-Gauri, but just when HC was about to give a message, it seemed as though perhaps there was a problem with HC's receiver, and he said "Ek ho rahi hai avaaz". In the end, it seemed as though HC was about to say something, but just then, AG gave a message just before they ran out of time.
Off Screen Catches:
Date - 30th April
Kaisey mujhe tum mil gayi.
Scene on shot:
Prem dreams about Heer as he misses her.
SBS is seriously on roll...They have been visiting the sets every single day this month from the looks of it. A feature on Prem-Heer technically every day This
one revolved around the current track (Prem asking Heer to move out)
and how Harshad and Additi come down to defend their characters while
they fight as always.
SBS feature and Quotes:
Harsh (mic in his hands): Heer mujh sey milney nahi ayi hai, meray sapney mein maine Heer ko dekha hai, bulaya hai. Main chahta hun woh aajaye, lekin woh nahi aa rahi hai.
Heer tries to defend herself..as Harshad moves the mic away
Heer claims that there is nothing like that. She is only waiting for Prem to come to her and take her. She needs no reasons no excuses, nothing. This is when Harsh strikes!
Harsh: Bina boley nahi aasakti? Ego dekho kitni badi hai.
Heer: Ego ki koi baat nahi hai..mujhey duhtkaar key nikaala hai.
Harsh: Sasural hai tumhara...arre toh? Duhtkaar ke nikala, jo bhi hai, yaar...kis ney duhtkaara tumhein?
Heer: Tum ney.
Harsh(baffled): Mein ney duhtkaara!
Heer: Aur nahi toh kiaa?!
Harsh: Tumhein meri problem samjh nahi ati? Meri maa mere sir pey chad ke baithi hai uska kya? Unko bura lagta hai uska kya?
Heer: Aur mein? Humara pyaar toh kuch bhi nahi hai na...dekhaa kuch bhi nahi hai (pointing towards him).
Harsh: areeee unko dekhaney key liye karna padta hai na. Tereko ruk ke nahi hota kya?
The reporter questions him about the dream
Heer says had it been in her hands she would have never come in his dreams and that he should thank her for gracing his dreams.
Harsh (defending himself): "Mein ney sapna dekhaa toh tu ayi."
Heer cuts in: "Mera Mood nahi hota toh mein nahi ati."
Harsh: "Toh bhi mein dekh leta."
Heer: "Nahi, kaise? Agar main aati hi nahi toh tum kaise dekhte?"
Harsh: "Dekh leta. Meri mann ki aankhein hai."
The bickering and fighting continues...
Heer: "Dikhane ke liye toh kam-se-kam kaan mein aa ke bol do mere ke nahi nahi Heer, main tumse pyaar karta hoon - aisa kuch nahi hai, thodi der intezaar karlo...magar nahi..."
Harsh shaking his head (imitating Her): "Nahi Nahi...thoda sa intezaar karlo, ruk jaao."
Heer: "Mein keh ri hoon issey Kuch kar ney ki zaroorat nahi hai, usse sirf..."
Harsh: "Theek hai, maine kuch nahi kia, dekh lou - abhi bola isne, kuch karne ki zaroorat nahi hai."
Heer: "Mein keh ri hoon tum ghar aaao, mujhey bulao, mujhe bolo ki Heer, ab tum wapis ghar chalo...I am sorry."
Harsh cutting in: "Issey karna boltey hain. Aise kuch karna nahi bolte hai - isse karna bolte hai."
Heer: Tumhein sirf gadi leke, Nihaal key ghaar pe ana hai aur bolna hai ki Heer, chalo. Bas.
Harsh: "Gadi lekey!!! Dekhlo...bloody, money minded..."
Heer: "Acha theek hai richkshaw lekar aajao..cycle lekar aajaao."
Harsh: "Paidal nahi aa sakta, kya? Paidal aane mein kya problem hai?"
Heer: "Mein paidal chalney ke liye bhi tayyar hoon...feelings ko samjho."
Harsh: "Nahi abhi bola gadi chahiye."
In the end SBS got so tired...they fast forwarded the non-stop back and forth bikering with a crow like tone in the background
Off Screen Catches:
Joined: 14 June 2005
This autograph was signed by Harshad for all his fans when a friend of mine (who doesnt wish her name to be divulged for personal reasons) visited him.
I am what I am, but the person you guys like is not who
I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the
There is nothing special , different or extraordinary
You think I am cute I become cute , you think I am hot I
So its not what I actually am which makes me , its what
If today I am somebody that is because I have people
Thank you for the belief..Thank you for making me what
All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me,
Infact he has been my inspiration and someone who has taught me the value of hard work, and the art of remaining rooted, humble and kind always.It would be a huge achievement if I even manage to be 1 % like him.
I take this opportunity to thank him for being such a wonderful friend.For being such an amazing human being and for all the moments of joy and happiness that he has brought in my life, and also for giving me this FC and all my precious friends here.
Joined: 14 June 2005
Joined: 14 June 2005
(Harsh to do a dare devil stunt, 30th Sep, TB)
(Harshad as Prem in ''Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil''..Mumbai Mirror..12th March 2008)
(Harshad as Prem on TB..12TH March)
Harshads Double Bonanza
(Harshad Chopra tells Sonal D'Silva that his dream of being in the limelight has come true)
(Old article from filmwalaexp.com
(Showtime article..Harshad's name)
Joined: 14 June 2005
- Heer tells Prem that she cant lie to the family that he is Gaurav.
- Heer and Prem tie the "gadh-bandhan" for Maya & Harman.
- Heer imagines herself and Prem taking wedding pheras.
- Prem says Heer has to take care of J-zoo when he is gone.
- Prem asks Heer to get married again once he is gone.
- Prem tells Heer that he is going to leave in a few hours.
- Heer upset over Prem leaving. "Yaadein" Song Sequence.
- Heer tells Prem they have always been together so how can he ever leave her.
- Heer avoiding Prem.
- Prem upsets Lallu and Heer tells Prem she knows why.
- Prem tries to leave J-zoo but unable to because Veera faints.
- Heer puts Prem's clothes back in the closet.
- Prem and Heer sing "Hum Hain Iss Pal Yahan."
- Prem is packing Heer's dupatta and Heer notices.
- Heer praying and Prem comes back through the door.
- Prem comes back forever to Heer and J-zoo.
- Prem in full romance mood with Heer.
- Heer has a fever and Prem takes care of her.
- Heer tells Prem that she isnt upset he took Veera and Gayatri's side instead of hers.
- Premeer's Big Night.
- Prem remembers Premeer past moments.
- Prem calls Heer but is unable to say anything.
- Prem kicks Heer out of the house because of Gayatri.
- Prem & Heer remembering each other and unable to sleep.MARCH 2009
- Prem and Heer tour Mumbai.
- Prem bandages Heer's wound and helps her wear her choodiyan.
- Heer apologizing to Prem's picture for the nathak she is going to do along with Gaurav.
- Gaurav tells Heer that Prem may have loved her but he still left her alone.
- Heer gives Prem's kurta to Gaurav to wear and puts on the religious string for him.
- Prem/Gaurav closes the hook on Heer's mangalsutra.
- Heer remembers past Premeer scene when Gaurav tries to stop her path.
- Heer confused on whether Gaurav is her Prem or not.
- Heer trips on a rock and Prem/Gaurav catches her.
- Heer finally knows that her Prem is pretending to be Gaurav.
- Heer begins to change clothes in front of Prem, he gets uncomfortable and leaves.
- Heer asks Prem to tie the back of her choli.
- Heer tells Prem she will tie his pagadi.
- Heer tells Gayatri that soon she will become a dadi in front of Prem.
- Prem asks Heer if she only loved Prem's face and she lies and says yes.
- Prem upset that his Heer is falling for Prem's look-alike. "Mera Saiyaan" Song Sequence.
- Premeer Dance on Kis Desh Title Song.
- Premeer drive home together after the party.
- Heer flirting with an angry Prem. Prem slaps Heer.
- Prem finally tells Heer that he is her Prem.
- March27thPH2.wmv - 34.96MB
- Prem tells Heer what happened to him after the Delhi Bomb Blast.
- Prem tells Heer how he found about RR and got Veera-Nihaal married.
- Heer tells Prem that she wont let him leave.
- Prem says he wont be able to fulfill the promises he made to Heer. "KANK" Song Sequence.FEBRUARY 2009
- Heer invites Gaurav to her wedding.
- Heer getting ready before the marriage...Premeer Flashbacks. [Heer luks beautiful]
- Prem tries to cook for Heer but burns it.
- Prem stops Heer's wedding with Rishabh.
- Preet & Gang play a prank on Heer.
- Prem & Heer staring session in Gayatri's room.
- Heer making halwa and Prem watching her.
- Prem & Heer Left Home Alone at the J-Zoo.
- Prem ruins the kitchen while cooking.
- Prem & Heer have chips and water for their dinner date on the terrace. "Thode Badmaash Ho Tum" Played.
- Prem & Heer get wet in the rain.
- Prem & Heer cute mirror scene [flashback].
- Prem flirts with Heer after she comes out of the bathroom [Heer's Dream].
- Heer makes a vest for Prem.
- Heer brings lunch for Prem at the office.
- Prem saves Heer from getting hit by a car.
- Prem and Heer forced to stay in the same bedroom.JANUARY 2009
- Heer crying and Gaurav[Prem] gives her a hankie.
- Heer-Gaurav[Prem] talk on the phone to each other.
- Gaurav[Prem]-Heer Shiv Mandir Scene. Heer finally sees Gaurav[Prem].
- Gaurav[Prem]-Heer do the Lodi ritual together.
- Gaurav[Prem]-Heer Face-to-Face. Gaurav[Prem] tells Heer that he isn't her Prem; she doesn't believe him.DECEMBER 2008:
- Premeer Romance/Dance.
- Prem is BACK! Heer about to fall; Prem catches her.
- "Main Yahan Hoon" Song Sequence on Premeer.
- Prem picks up the engagement ring and gives it to Heer.
- Heer dances at her engagement with Rishab and Prem feels something.
- Heer is crying on the terrace and her tear falls on Prem's cheek.
- Heer hides in Gaurav's[Prem's] room and he saves her from the gaurds who arelooking for her.
- Gaurav[Prem]-Heer at the dhargah again.
- Gaurav[Prem]-Heer Dupatta Scene at Railroad Station.
- Heer gets an ear-full from Prem for not listening to him about staying at home.
- Heer puts her wedding outfit's dupatta on and she imagines Prem there.
- Prem's voice wishes "Happy Birthday" to Heer.
- Prem's surprise for Heer's birthday. Heer sings in front of a crowd.
- Prem's voice asks Heer to go in the backyard for her last surprise.
- Premeer Rain Dance.
- Heer crying; Prem comes and wipes her tears.
- Heer has flashbacks about Premeer talking about their bedroom and how they will keep it.
- Heer imagines Prem there at Veera's haldi event.
No November 2008 Scenes Because of TV StrikeSeptember 2008:
- Prem upset with Heer because she hid Veera's truth from him.
- Heer upset with Prem because he is hiding things from her.
- Prem steals Heer's prasad.
- **Must-watch Scene** Prem loves "Aande" more than Heer.
- Prem is not talking to Heer and Heer asks Preet to help her.
- Heer sings "Maine Pyaar Kiya" to Prem.
- An uncomfortable Heer wears a western outfit to please Prem.
- Prem tries to talk to Heer about Sanjana but can't while she makes parathas.
- Heer consoles a sad Prem before their engagement.
- Prem tells Heer the truth behind the Sanjana fiasco.
- Prem's non-verbal[straight from his heart] promises to Heer on their engagement.
- Prem says bye to Heer before he leaves for Delhi.AUGUST 2008:
- Prem stops Heer from leaving by showing her the bridal dupatta she gave to Lallu.
- "Wada Raha" performance by Meher/Dheer. Premeer stealing glances at each other.
- Prem flirts with Heer and tells her they were destined to be together.
- "Ishq Hua" Song Sequence on Premeer.
- Prem gifts Heer green choodiyan.
- Prem holds Heer's hand while she is trying to pass dal to Preet.
- Prem is worried sick that Heer isnt back yet and questions her when she gets back.
- Prem gifts Heer a new phone.
- Lallu introduces Heer to Veera's soon-to-be-in-laws. Prem stealing romantic glances at Heer.JULY 2008:
- Premeer hug after Awards Ceremony.
- While cooking, Heer imagines Prem turning the fan for her.
- Heer tells Prem he is her life and PROPOSES to him, Prem says no.
- Prem trying to talk to Heer but an angry Heer doesn't want to listen.
- Prem PROPOSES to Heer. She accepts.
- Prem upset about Lallu, Heer consoles him.
- Prem buys a ghajra for Heer and ties it on her hair.
- Premeer tie thread at dhargah.
- Prem tells Heer that they will always be together.
- Lallu has a nightmare where both Premeer die.
- Titanic Scene on Premeer.
- Prem comes to Heer in the hospital but she pretends to not recognize him.
- Prem comes to Heer's room while she is sleeping. He falls asleep beside her bed.
- Prem trying to remind Heer of their old memories but she pretends to not remember anything.
- At Mehendi event, Heer coming down stairs while Prem is looking at her.
- Prem imagining Heer declaring her love for him.
- Heer gets angry at Prem for spying on Manmeet and interfering in her life.
- Prem straightens Heer's maangteeka.
- Heer knows Manmeet's real identity and then imagines Prem and Manmeet both telling they love her.
- Prem stops at Heer's door before going to the mandap for his marriage with Ashlesha.
- Prem says Heer is not alone and declares that Prem/Heer are one and the same in front of everyone.
- Prem, Heer, and Meher come to live in a chawl.
- "Shayad Yahi Toh Pyaar Hai" Song Seqence on Premeer.
- Prem getting wet outside while Heer watches from the window.
- Meher tells Prem to drink "kaara" for his sneezing as Heers looks on.
- Shaving Cream/Stuck Dupatta Premeer Scene.
- Meher gives prasad to Prem on Heer's behalf as he going for some important meeting.
- Heer comes to give Prem his file in the rain as Lallu/Preet watch.
- Heer pins Prem's shirt because it is missing a button.
- Prem nominated for Award, he hugs Heer and both feel a little uncomfortable.
- Heer comes to award ceremony and Prem takes her to the table.
- Prem again tries to talk to Heer but Lallu interrupts [why am I not surprised].
- "Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam" Song Sequence on Premeer.
- Prem finds Heer unconscious and tries to wake her up.
- Heer wakes up and Prem tells her that he found her unconscious last night that is why she is here.
- Premeer are walking together and they are mistaken as being newlyweds.
- "Suraj Hua Madhaam" Song Sequence.
- Prem comes to meet Heer in jail and questions her on why she lied.
- Heer is released from jail and Manmeet hugs her. Prem becomes upset and leaves from there.
- Prem asks Heer why she is so sad.
- Premeer grab the same softdrink glass and end up having a staring session.
- Premeer dance on "Bol Na Halke Halke" Song.
- Heer imagines getting slapped by Daljeet and gets upset. Prem sees Heer sad and asks her what happened.
- Prem tells Heer he LOVES her.
- "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" Song Sequence on Premeer during puja.
- Prem tells Heer he will die first before she marries Manmeet.
- Premeer feel each others' presense and dance to KDMHMD Title Song.
- Heer crying in India and Prem somehow feels the pain in Canada.
Title Video :
Mirror breaking Clip:http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=s52aYF4Kmp4&feature=PlayList&p=313FC37EFD3891FA&index=38
Foot Ball Matchhttp://in.youtube.com/watch?v=0uaUXJsnKAgWhat happened to the resthttp://in.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCdb08frIhUAntaksharihttp://in.youtube.com/watch?v=WOx9C64mCz8
Post Fresher Ballhttp://in.youtube.com/watch?v=8KcLn7OY7hQSong from LRLhttp://in.youtube.com/watch?v=hFhaFS3--mM30th August Video of LRL (Episode featuring Ali)aug30thlrl.wmv - 27.50MBFootball match video of LRLfootballmatchlrl.wmv - 24.88MB
Fighting sequence of Ali from Mondays episode(3rd Sep)http://www.zshare.net/video/34572684a5a3fe/
Video of 12th September LRL, featuring Ali's comebacksep12thlrl.wmv - 26.60MB
Link of Amber Dhara slideshow from India Forumshttp://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=952Akshat's entry in Amber Dhara
download- ad27sep.wmv - 36.83MB
view online- ad27sep.wmv - 36.83MB
Ali in LRL on 26th September
download- lrl27sep.wmv - 32.83MB
view online- lrl27sep.wmv - 32.83MB
Amber Dhara videos from 1st to 5th October
download- ad01oct.wmv - 35.37MB
view online- ad01oct.wmv - 35.37MB
LRL video..1st October
download- lrl01oct.wmv - 31.08MB
view online - lrl01oct.wmv - 31.08MB
Amber Dhara video...3rd October..Akshat's dance
download - ad03oct.wmv - 34.78MB
view online - ad03oct.wmv - 34.78MB
Video of Akshat's dance
Video of 29th Octobers Amber Dhara
Video of 30th october's Amber Dhara
Video of 31st October's Amber Dhara
5th November Amber Dhara:
Download 05 Nov
Video of 6th Novemer Amber Dhara
Video of 7th November AD
download - --ad07nov.wmv - 32.77MB
view online - ad07nov.wmv - 32.77MB
Video of 8th November AD
download - --ad08nov.wmv - 18.27MB
view online - ad08nov.wmv - 18.27MB
Video of 12th november AD
ad-12th-nov-nipun97.wmv - 28.02MB
Video of LRL..8th October
Video of LRL..9th October
Analysis by Vandu:Vandu's (Vandana)analysis on Amber Dhara:-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=745843 (27th September)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=748060 (1st October)Link of Vandu's analysis on LRL..(Some episodes featuring Ali)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=703520&T PN=91Link of Akshat's pictures from Amber Dhara:-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=738995&T PN=7Video on Harshad's B'day made by ZEE
harshads birthday.wmv - 13.13MB
http://www.zshare.net/video/313602420d7247/ (Direct link)Download link of Harshad from Popkornhttp://www.zshare.net/video/37298167b5978b/
Direct link of the video
http://www.zshare.net/video/37298167b5978ITA 2006 LRL Casthttp://in.youtube.com/watch?v=WPmLpM3v44A&feature=relatedAlekh & Ali Interview with Popcorn
KMA Mixhttp://in.youtube.com/watch?v=4xQ-4EjxfUg&feature=PlayList&p=313FC37EFD3891FA&playnext=1&index=33LRL Yaaronhttp://in.youtube.com/watch?v=Bum0te9bSP0&feature=PlayList&p=313FC37EFD3891FA&index=34
Yahan ke hum sikandarhttp://in.youtube.com/watch?v=n2vgDS9qsI4&feature=PlayList&p=313FC37EFD3891FA&index=39
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|::Harshad Chopda FC: Perspective::||-Payal-||1195||25801||21 January 2010 at 5:57am
|::Harshad Chopda's FC - Winter Wonderland: *pg 75*||-Payal-||1205||21267||13 January 2010 at 11:14pm
|*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33||OGX2010||1197||27663||26 July 2009 at 10:08pm
|~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah||-funnfrolic-||1196||35443||05 May 2009 at 10:09am
|~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Tara Zameen Par, Check Pg 42||-funnfrolic-||1199||65371||02 May 2009 at 5:21pm