Posted: 19 years ago
Hi...just felt like sharing my thoughts about what might be Armaan's psycholgy at present.

Armaan HAS fallen for Jassi. But his stubborn and polished, suave mind can't bring itself to accept the fact that he can love his ugly, lower-class assistant.He can't help this. See, he is no saint.He is still very much a callow, immature fool and I accept that. He has never ever even dreamt that his silly little heart can fly away to a girl like Jassi..the girl who the world mocks at..How can he Armaan, who makes every woman's heart beat..the charmer fall in love with Jassi?

He says all these passionate things to her true..and when he says it it's not part of any "plan", it comes from within..but when he faces Raj, or Mallika he sort of consoles himself falsely that he is doing it only for their "plan". Actually he is not "acting" according to the "plan", but living every moment of his present life like he never had...when he realizes that this "plan" has actually become his "life" he'll be able to face the truth....and himself.
great analysis daisy !
πŸ‘
great analysis, Daisy!! πŸ‘  Yeah, I think that Armaan himself is really confused right now and he's going to struggle with himself over what he just said to Jasii (that he loves her).  It's something that automatically came out of his mouth.  He's having trouble bringing his feelings to the surface, but in yesterday's episode, they did come out a bit, confusing him.  
Agreed Daisy!!!!

Although, I think that the focus has been on Armaan, Jassi is
playing her part pretty well too. It is good to see her strong. I
hope she retains that strength and makes Armaan fall to his
knees. Armaan did do her wrong and he deserves to suffer a
little bit. Poor Jassi, Armaan broke her heart through all this
misdeeds.

If the script follows BLF, then as Jassi loves Armaan, she will
give into him with regards to falsifying the Gulmohour reports.
Unfortunately, she will hear Raj and Armaan talking about
sending her away and she will present the real reports and
leave the Company.
Right, Jprasad. I agree that Armaan has to pay for his deeds too. Only then can he convince the audience that he loves Jassi. and yes, I am glad to see this new Jassi too.
WOW UR GUUD! ever though of becomin a phsycologist?? ( i think thats how u spell it)πŸ˜›
yeah daisy become a psychiatric !!!!πŸ˜ƒ

very well said Daisy and Jprasad. Agree with you guys.

Armaan is getting very serious and he is probably going back and forth b/w good and bad. His heart says something and his head and raj say somthing else. But obviously his heart is over powering his feelings and that is why he is getting so frustrated these days with jassi and feels "J" when he sees her with nandu/bandu...

I am really liking the way apoorva has done his acting. He is doing a great job and I am liking him as Armaan now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Good job Daisy and jprasad. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yeah i think Armaan likes Jassi, but he can't belive it that its the truth.

Simsha, so happy u like MY Armaan now, but just remember he's your jejuπŸ˜‰ meaning my husbandπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† so don't get too carried away. πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘excellent analysis Daisy......

Smish....since u have now fallen for Armaan.....dont u dare keep ur eye on Purab....πŸ˜‰