Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 20

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by G_SIVAS

how will your usual weekend be:
 I'll go to library, swimming pool (giving practice to my boy), some shopping malls along with my friends
regards,
sree

Nengal boy vekke practise kudupengala ShockedShocked appo swimming bayangarama adipengalaWink? I remember one of IF member told me she is taking her son to swimming pool nu. I asked her to enjoy and she reply me back "what to enjoy in swimming pool netz?"Angry  the answer i gave her shock her and she was like what???? Angry

LOLLOLLOL Im sure that member is laughing reading this right now WinkLOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Grill next MOTW!!!!!!!!! (Page 9)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
1.       What are your nicknames (other than Siva)?  Out of them, which one is your favorite Tongue? 

2.       Siva, neenga deep sleep la irukkenga!  All of a sudden, someone wakes you up and tells you that you've turned into the following people.  What will be the first thing you'll say (i.e. that'll come out your mouth out of either shock or happiness)

a.       Veenam Veenam Valikithunnu azhuvura Vadivelu ROFL
b.      tnthannoda nelamaya paathu sirikira Senthil ROFL
c.       adangkokka makka Goundamani LOL
d.      Vivek LOL
e.      Archana Embarrassed
f.        Selvam Embarrassed
g.       Sivagami Amma Ouch
h.      Aishwarya Rai Tongue
i.         Bill Gates Star
j.        John Abraham or Sharukh Khan (one of the two is fine) Embarrassed

3.       Describe an incident where someone or something scared you so much yet others around you laughed hard core seeing you getting scared?  (yenna naanglum atha read panni sirikanumilla LOLLOLLOL)

4.       Your first experience cooking....did you sothapufy anything Wink?  If so how did those whom you served react OuchLOL

5.       Which country do you like:  India or Singapore?  Why?

Yenna Siva Approve... ivvlo questions ok vaa ippothaikku Tongue?  Innum venumma Wink?  Sutta koestions are Sudatha koestions Evil Smile?  Romba simple koestions venumaa illai romba tough koestions venumaaEvil Smile?    Ippo naanga rumba nallavangala illai kettavangala LOL? sollunga....Tongue

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 30 January 2009 at 12:05am

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

In one sentence, 20 words max ... describe the following members in tanglish Embarrassed

Sorry friendsSmile naan inga kodukkra descriptionla ethavathu thavaraga irunthal, please don't mistake me.

giriadimaiWink
 16 yrs girl..... romba varushama solli kittu irukaravangaWinkBig smileLOL, but her thoughts are matured one.  
vani2007Embarrassed
Female, mid of thirtees... a good serial analyst.. caring and friendly.
isaitamilSmile
 Male, friendly, caring... jolly person... Before updation, ivaru kodukkara shockings nejamave pattasu thaan.Big smileBig smile
meliShocked
 Female....Oh, sorry meli , enakku ithu mattum thaan theriyumCryCry
sreeWink
 New member for me, so sorry pa.
sangsSmile
 Full name sangeetha, ......  too a very good analyst in TMS
ddssWink
 Female, don't know more about her.
nithya LOL
Female.... She is new to me, i don't know much more.
tamilan Smile
male, early twenties.... I like his comments and guessings...
jagduBig smile
 i don't much about him/her.
eljay Shocked
 Female, middle aged... caring.. skill ful... humourous person.
aish Smile
 Female, May be late twenties.... Caring.. Friendly.. Soon make friends.
netraEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 ivanga name paarkkum pothe... vedra joot.....ithu gyabagam varum.  Oru nalla narathi (Female - narathar)LOLLOLFriendly... caring.... Witty 

NethsSmile,

really i don't know how to describe these peoples,as i am seeing all  like this emoticon Smile

Edited by G_SIVAS - 01 February 2009 at 9:03pm

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

1.       What are your nicknames (other than Siva)?  Out of them, which one is your favorite Tongue?  sankari, kari, sanks, sanki .... but my favourite one is siva

2.       Siva, neenga deep sleep la irukkenga!  All of a sudden, someone wakes you up and tells you that you've turned into the following people.  What will be the first thing you'll say (i.e. that'll come out your mouth out of either shock or happiness)

a.       Veenam Veenam Valikithunnu azhuvura Vadivelu ROFL hummm..... different tonela azhuvarre vadivelu..Wink. i don't know how to express here.
b.      tnthannoda nelamaya paathu sirikira Senthil ROFLaiyoyo, innum goundamanikitta evvalavu adi vanga vendi irukkumo? kra shockBig smile
c.       adangkokka makka Goundamani LOLSenthil kitta innum konjam jolly aga vilaiyadi paarkalame kira happiness
d.      Vivek LOL ada, fun aga ethavathu seithu, makkalai mooda nambikkaiyail irunthu kappathamudiyum kra happiness
e.      Archana Embarrassedaiyo archanava kra shocking
f.        Selvam Embarrassed aiyo selvama kra shocking
g.       Sivagami Amma Ouch aiyoyoyo....... sivagami ammaShocked
     (intha above 3 perula oru character aga ezhunthalum, thiruppi paduthu thoongiduven)LOLLOL
h.      Aishwarya Rai Tongueoveraga asai padathe siva, thirupium paduthu ezhuthuduBig smileBig smile
i.         Bill Gates Star   original bill gates siva va agi irupparonnu think panni santhosapaduvenBig smileBig smile
j.        John Abraham or Sharukh Khan (one of the two is fine) Embarrassed ShockedShocked

3.       Describe an incident where someone or something scared you so much yet others around you laughed hard core seeing you getting scared?  (yenna naanglum atha read panni sirikanumilla LOLLOLLOL)
This was happened in my college days.
Once, our friends of about 6 went to hotel (non-veg hotel)for lunch,  there we all ordered for chicken rice and i ordered for veg.meals. all items were served, we all started to eat. One of the side dish is Brinjal porial for me on that day. While eating the poriyal, i asked my friends showing them one piece 'what's this?' they told 'idhu thaan palli (lizard's tail) vaalu'. 'aiyoyo!, ithukku munnadi ithu mathiri neriya sappitane, vittukku therincha yen non-veg ellam sappidrannu thittuvangalennu' i started to cry. On the way i was crying, crying...after a long time ,one of friend told 'adi! loosu, romba pulambathe, just for fun only we told like that. that's actually a piece of brinjal,palli vaalu sappita, athu mudhala poison, athukku piragu thaan non-veg' solli they all pacified me.

But, from that day, i won't take brinjal poriyal in hotels.

4.       Your first experience cooking' did you sothapufy anything Wink?  If so how did those whom you served react OuchLOL

Before my marriage my mum won't allow me to cook independently, she stands besides me when i cook. Fortunately/unfortunately once she went outside, so she asked me to cook vendaikkai porial (Lady's finger). Amma cook pannumpothu, for some poriyals i have noticed, that she would add some water after doing some vathakkals and close the pan with a lid. i didn't notice for lady's finger, so after frying the lady'finger i added more water , chumma ella kayium muzhugra alavukku........... apporam enna achchu ...... yarukkume poriyale annikku illama pochu.

My luck, that day entha guestum veetukku varala. But when  i started to do lady's finger poriyal, i remembers this fun.Big smileBig smileBig smile

5.       Which country do you like:  India or Singapore?  Why?
OMG, ippadi ketta eppadi padhil sollurathu???
According to me india is my thai veedu, singapore is my in-laws house. So i like both the countries very much.

Yenna Siva Approve' ivvlo questions ok vaa ippothaikku?  Innum venumma?  Sutta koestions are Sudatha koestions?  Romba simple koestions venumaa illai romba tough koestions venumaa?    Ippo naanga rumba nallavangala illai kettavangala? sollunga'.

Iduve pothum pa. iththoda ennai vitta naan ungalai yellam romba nallavangala ninaipen illatti .......... konjam nallavangala ninaipenWink

Edited by G_SIVAS - 02 February 2009 at 12:47am

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Pss Pss ... Approve Konjam kitta vangal shiva ... appaditaan Embarrassed one smalllll secreteee. Nengal hotseat lai nalla samalikerengal .. adhukaga netz bonus kudukeren ...EXTEND ANOTHER WEEK IN MOTW Big smile

Netz jotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

another week aha...... Shocked ithu konjam over oh over nethsCry

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Kalai vanakam Shiva Wink Thangaludhan next set readyyyyyyyyyy Embarrassed Enjoy answering yaar Wink

1. Whats the worst thing a man can say to a woman during labour? LOLLOL

Neths, you mean labour pain...... ok, my answer like this...... the man may say
'try to go for a normal delivery, don't have enough money for caesarean'LOLLOL

2. Would you encourage a lonely child to have imaginary friends? Day Dreaming
Sometimes..... normally i don't like to encourage.
3. You visit a childcare center run out of the owner's home (Lisenced), where in a private area of the home, a large book case full of Stephen King novels are kept. would you be less inclined to pict this person to watch your children, why?Wink

Yes. i think most of the stephen king novels based on some horror or science fiction, if i am correct. Normally i won't encourage my child to know these type of stories and i have a slight fear that person would start to teach those stories.

4. Is child care good for your child? Or do you just tell yourself that because it is what you have been told? and it is practical?? Day Dreaming
No. But in some unavoidable situations, we need that too.

5. Tell us some fun things to do with little kids inside on a rainy day? Smile
very first, we have to enjoy and welcome the rainy day so, ask the kids to stand outside for few seconds. Wink

start to play some indoor games like snakes and ladders, ludo, suduko, bingo or monoplay etc. depends upon their ages.

give some training to do some sandwitch items and ask them to eat what they prepared themselves, they will really enjoy to have.

ask them to make some paper boats on their own and put into the puddle water.

Edited by G_SIVAS - 04 February 2009 at 11:54pm

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged

And one more set shiva Embarrassed

1. as a child have you ever lain on grass and watched the cloud formations??? what did they seem like to you??? what did you feel doing that???
Sometime like an elephant, boat , sivalingam, etc......oru bird aha change agi antha clouds kooda ve fly panna evvalvu nalla irukkum gra feelings.Tongue
2. if you had an arab stallion in the races...what would you call it???
sorry, i don't know arab stallion's language.WinkLOL
3. If you could remove five words from the dictionary what would they be? By removing them what they refer to would no longer exist. e.g. remove love and there would be no love in the world. Remove dog and all the dogs would disappear.
Greed, Jealous, War, Anger, Problems
4. If you went to a new place with people that you never met before, and you wanted to make up a cool nickname for yourself, what would it be?
CokeBig smile
5. If you could have 5 minutes with any serial director,who would you choose what would you do?
Vera yaru, ippothaikku mr. kumaran thaan.... i'll ask him 'eppadi, neenga unga serialai ippadi drag pannuringa???? 4.50 mts alavukku drag panni sollunga'.WinkLOL 10 seconds naan eduthukitten to ask question.
6. what are the thoughts that cross your mind when you are waiting in a queue...like in the supermarket or something....to be served???
enough money i have or not ..... or debit card use panna vendi varuma.... like thoughts.Wink
7. when you invite trouble....and trouble turns up, do you send it a "thank you" card for showing up???

No
8. if you found employment in a circus what job would it be???
Juggler
9. if you could go back in time and give yourself some advise, what age would you go back to and what advise would you give yourself???
18 and don't grow oldWinkLOL
10. what irritates you about other people and how do you handle that???
The people play music so loud in the car while driving..... that actually irritates me.... it's not diverts his/her driving, even other peoples too getting affected because of that. I just want to get out  from that place.

Edited by G_SIVAS - 05 February 2009 at 1:25am

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Nengal boy vekke practise kudupengala ShockedShocked appo swimming bayangarama adipengalaWink? I remember one of IF member told me she is taking her son to swimming pool nu. I asked her to enjoy and she reply me back "what to enjoy in swimming pool netz?"Angry  the answer i gave her shock her and she was like what???? Angry

LOLLOLLOL Im sure that member is laughing reading this right now WinkLOLLOLLOL

NethsSmile

Just few months back only my son  has started to go for a swimming class.... not yet started to swim..he is in preliminary stage. So, just ask him to do  what his master told in the class. Don't know, how to swim.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top