Grill next MOTW!!!!!!!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 20

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Hi Shiva, congrats, enjoy your hot seat...

Thanks pa  vaniSmile

don't mistake me pa, that i put my thanks with delay.

Oh neengalum ramani chandran stories  padipingala, so nice Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Grill next MOTW!!!!!!!!! (Page 8)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Kalai vanakam Shiva Wink Thangaludhan next set readyyyyyyyyyy Embarrassed Enjoy answering yaar Wink

1. Whats the worst thing a man can say to a woman during labour? LOLLOL

2. Would you encourage a lonely child to have imaginary friends? Day Dreaming

3. You visit a childcare center run out of the owner's home (Lisenced), where in a private area of the home, a large book case full of Stephen King novels are kept. would you be less inclined to pick this person to watch your children? why? Wink

4. Is child care good for your child? Or do you just tell yourself that because it is what you have been told? and it is practical?? Day Dreaming

5. Tell us some fun things to do with little kids inside on a rainy day? Smile

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
And one more set shiva Embarrassed

1. as a child have you ever lain on grass and watched the cloud formations??? what did they seem like to you??? what did you feel doing that???

2. if you had an arab stallion in the races...what would you call it???

3. If you could remove five words from the dictionary what would they be? By removing them what they refer to would no longer exist. e.g. remove love and there would be no love in the world. Remove dog and all the dogs would disappear.

4. If you went to a new place with people that you never met before, and you wanted to make up a cool nickname for yourself, what would it be?

5. If you could have 5 minutes with any serial director,who would you choose what would you do?

6. what are the thoughts that cross your mind when you are waiting in a queue...like in the supermarket or something....to be served???

7. when you invite trouble....and trouble turns up, do you send it a "thank you" card for showing up???

8. if you found employment in a circus what job would it be???

9. if you could go back in time and give yourself some advise, what age would you go back to and what advise would you give yourself???

10. what irritates you about other people and how do you handle that???

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Pss Pss ... Approve Konjam kitta vangal shiva ... appaditaan Embarrassed one smalllll secreteee. Nengal hotseat lai nalla samalikerengal .. adhukaga netz bonus kudukeren ...EXTEND ANOTHER WEEK IN MOTW Big smile

Netz jotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Edited by netra_rama - 29 January 2009 at 8:36pm

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Hi sivaSmile,

Vani dearSmile

Nejamave ennai partha ungalukku pavama theriala.  CryCryCry Questions...... ithu.......ummmm......Big smile

anyhow, i  give my answers from my view, don't mistake me.

1]Change one characteristic of a character (EG: taken off poonga's irresponsible attitude and introduce vry reponsible characteristic), and given three characters to choose one of them, they are sivagami amma, archana and bhagaym. 

A]    Which character you like to choose and the reason you choose?

B]    Why didn't you choose the other two characters/ reason out?
(You can't tell I choose that one, left these two nu, that's not an acceptable answer)

C]    Which characteristic of the choosen character you'd like to change and what new                   characteristic you will introduce on them

I want to choose bhagyam. i wish that she has to change the following characteristics.

1. Sindamani kooda thunai poi avanga sollura ellathaiyum kektra attitude change pannanum.

2. Veetukku vanda DIL, kazhutha pidichu veliya thalra alavukku irukkra second attitude.

3. Over aga asaipatradhu. Instead of surandifying selvam, she should be strict to send her husband  and Vasu try to get any job.

If she changes these type of characteristics  and if she treats her DIL as a daughter why sivagami amma come to interfear in archana's life. Moreover, nowadays sivagami ammavukku selvam kitta entha wrong opinions illa, she is very much afraid of Bhagyam. Selvam illa nerathala, bhagyam archanavai ethavathu  seithuduvala gra payam sivagami ammavukku  neraiyave irukku. 

But, i just wondered and surprised  why you have given archana's name in this list.  Do you find any lacking in archana's character? Please tell me na, naanum konjam therinchukirene.Confused

And Please don't mistake me pa.Tongue

2. As an unavoidable aspect in TMS, that someone get slapped off and onOuch, here is the situation of three slaps, and again the director is so kindTongue, so let you decide to choose any three members to direct those three situations, and which three members you will choose from our IF and WHY?

A]    Selvam slaps archana (Aiyo vaniAngry unnai enna panna thevalaam? )
             Shocked Do you think, this will happen in serial's current situation?  
    B]    Bhagyam slaps sindhamani 
             I don't think this too will happen now. so sorry vani
    C]    Dhileepan slaps dharshini

that is going to be happen soon, I think, for this slapping situation our members are waiting in q    including me (so sorry! membersSmile )

3]    And a particular situation is given, as selvam, vinod, poonga are suspected by     their wives for some reason, so how these male characters express their disbelief     and hurt, I'd like you to write dialogs for each of the chacter's  style.

A] Selvam

B] Vinod

C] Poonga

Editing.......

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by G_SIVAS

Paarthu aishaSmile, adi ethuvum patra poguthuBig smileBig smileBig smile

Oh! You have reminded me senthil-goundamani comedy, so naan ippo ROFL ippadi agitten.ippadi (Smile )iruntha naan ippadi( ROFL) agitten.

LOL awwwwwwww (Kamal Style le ROFL)..........neenga mattum ennavaa....onga kalakkal ansers aala enga yellaaiyum  ROFL ippadhyum aakiteenga....... Ippo Nezu akka sonna vishayam ClapClapClap yenna meendum meendum ROFLROFL ippadhi aakkuthu Silly

ClapClap great job nezu akka LOLLOLLOL.........Siva koncham pathu urundhu perandhu sirkinga daa (ROFL)....b/c adhi kidhi pattidha poguthu.....you still need to kalakufy for one more week LOL....

my set of koestions will be up soon tooo Embarrassed

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

OMG, your answers are so funny Siva.... ROFLROFLROFL

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 29 January 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by G_SIVAS

Originally posted by Vani19

Hi Shiva, congrats, enjoy your hot seat...

Thanks pa  vaniSmile

don't mistake me pa, that i put my thanks with delay.

Oh neengalum ramani chandran stories  padipingala, so nice Clap

No problem Siva, am sure you are busy answering the questions... you are doing good ClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top