Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 20

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Vanakkam Shiva Tongue,

Eppadhi Sugam! Nalla sugamBig smileBig smile I have only 4 questions for you!  These questios are all based on the questions you've been asked....LOL....Do you mind answering them plzzzzzzz Tongue...thanqu.....No problem aishSmile

Koestion - All Hypothetical Questions. Embarrassed

1.  Hypothetical Situation: You're being invited to the wedding of the century.  Aama it indeed is the wedding of the centruy.  Oru aan (boy) kazhuthaikkum (the animal), oru pen (girl) kazhuthaikkum nadakkum thirumanam.  You're the chief guest.  So what present will you gift them and what will be your message to them.  Soon you're asked to render a few lines for the kazhuthais....what tamil song will you sing to them?    LOLLOL

Ahaha.... Idhuvallavo questionBig smile

Naanu.. Chief guest..... kazhuthaigal kalyanthukku...."valai meenukkum velangu meenukkum...." style mathiri irukkeBig smile
Gift
I'll give them a flight ticket of two to Switzerland for their honey moon trip as a gift (Just imagine, those two in switz with their winter costume and with ice skating shoes.....before that u should imagine, in flight too.......athunga favourite food kidaikkuma?????)Big smile

"Neengal iruvarum oruvarukku oruvar vittu kodutthu vazhungal (Means oru kazhuthai meyra idaththala innoru kazhthaium meinchu sandai pottu divorce varaikkum poga kodathu).... Ungal vazhkkail vasantham pongattum....pathinaarum(?????) petru peru vazhvu vazhungal .... May your life be radiant like the shining sun and bring light into the lives of many others.."LOL

Song:

Nooru varusham intha mappiliam ponnum thaan peeru vilanga ingu vaazhanum
sola vanathil oru jodi kuyil pola than kalam muzhukka sindhu paadanum
onnukkuonnu pakkathila ponnu pulla nikkaiyele
kannupadum mothathile kattazhaga ammadi enna sollaLOL

While typing this comment, my mind was thinking normally in marriages our peoples will do "nalungu" ... athu eppadi kazhuthaikku follow panna mudiyum nnu.....Big smileBig smileBig smile

2. A new story line pops in your head and you're soo eager to make a movie.  You've already decided on the title of the movie to be 'ASHTA KAADHAL SHANKARI' LOLLOL (BTW giri...a wonderful name daa).  You're acting in the main role but are in search of 4 more people.  Who will you choose from IF tamil section and give a brief description of their role considering that this story will be a Kaadhal Caapie (coffee) Kaavium LOLLOL.

Adada... IF familyla kuzhuppathai undu pannanumaOuch

ok...Editing.....(needs some more time to answer)

3. As it stands out, neengalum Vani accavum (let me use the direct quotation from vani acca) "nijamaana kazhuthaiyaave oorai santhoshama sutha" poreengalam LOLLOLLOL.  So in this case, neenga enge yella poveenga, enna ellam seiveenga? 

For this question, i have to discuss with vani.....

Vani! Oh Vani! ,  Vaa nee (neenga).....Smile
Sollungapa, yengellam poganumgra program itenery.

4. If you weren't a human being, what organism would you wish you to be.  Why?

Giraffee. because it is the tallest land living organism... Irukkara idathala irunthukkite romba distance la nadakkara incidents ellam paarkalameTongue
Sorry da Siva Tongue..... Embarrassed.....ensaaaaaaaaaaaai..........Wink bubbyeeeee!!!

Edited by G_SIVAS - 06 February 2009 at 1:42am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Grill next MOTW!!!!!!!!! (Page 19)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Okay buddies ... lets stop bombarding questions for our darling shiva ... let her complete the remaining 3 sets here naa Wink and then we can start bombarding our new MOTW Evil Smile

Shiva ... happy vaa chellam Embarrassed happy yo happy neths!!!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by G_SIVAS - 06 February 2009 at 12:58am

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_24

Dear Shiva,

You did a Great job here Clap ...Your answers were Wonderful & so humorous...I really enjoyed your answers a lot & couldn't stop laughing many times like thisROFL ...
You have got a very good sense of humour da...Keep it up & Thank you so much for entertaining us with ur good sense of humour...
Also thanks for answering my questions but I'm still waiting for your Poosuttral...sure sangsSmile, i'll do my level best, when i get free time.

Cheers,
Clap

Thank you so much sangs Hug

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Really i enjoyed well here.... so much of thanks to you all for your appreciations and i got more no.of new friends and i feel so much happy.Tongue

Special thanks to NethsSmile and Vani2007Smile.

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasunap

Originally posted by G_SIVAS

Originally posted by jasunap

hey shiva,

just finished reading thro all the pages.  congo shongo on your getting the hot seat.  let me post you a set of questions that i posted for meli and she has not answered them as yet...(meli take the hint...)

Thanks JasSmile
1. what are the four words that you absolutely never want to hear???
MUM I HATE YOU (FROM MY SON)

may you never hear that!!!! Thanks for your wish, JasSmile

2.  what according to you would be the worst things underwears could be made from???
Made up of thrones

tried to imagine this one.....failed miserably!!!!LOL Aiyo!

3.  if your the official greeter at an IF party how will you greet

netra
"Queen of Questions"  You are welcome (Just now, our Atina gave this Smile)
eljay
"thalai sirantha IF Tamil forum commendator" Welcome, welcomeSmile
sue
Welcome IF-Dazzler Sue_nair(Sorry pa, i don't know much more)Smile
roja
Welcome Rojapooo(Oh! Sorry pa)Smile
me
"Kelviyin Nayagiye!, varuga, varugaSmile
ambi
"IF Vadivel...You are most welcome"Smile
aisha
"Queen of song researcher" You are welcome (in most of the places, i have seen her research on song)Smile
usha
You are most welcome Usha Smile
giri
"Coffee'yin kadhaleye" varuga varuga (When we read most of her comments, we could get the coffee's smell too)Tongue
vani
"Jokes Thilagame varuga varuga" (we can see lot of her jokes under Jokes thread)Tongue
caryn
Welcome IF-Dazzler Caryn (oops... Don't know more)Smile
karthi
Welcome Karthi (Sorry... Don't know more)Smile
special lines for each person please and why you have chosen that line for them as well.

I will welcome 'Vanga... vanga' along with their names. That's all.

sorry my dear...you have to concoct a sentence for each person...a special line....from whatever little you know of us!!!

Sorry guys, don't mistake if i did anything wrong here

4.  what song makes you change the channel as soon as you see/hear it??? why???
katti podi katti.... and thee pidikka song..... these type of songs. Sorry  i don't like those to see and hear.Angry

yousa yousa yousa...me too...cant bear them songs!!

5.  were you popular in your univ?? what makes you popular or otherwise???
No

you have not told us why....Wink

6.  if i were interested in buying your soul....how much would you be interested in selling it for???
Sorry, no sale of soul

oh boy....and i was hoping....LOL

7.  have you ever been stunned speechless by the unfathomable stupidity of another person??? when where?? tell us about it.
sorry pa, not yet
8.  you are stranded alone in a deserted island....who would say "no thanks" to if they offered to keep you company????  pick somebody from IF tamil section.Wink

Ipothaikku, No thanks to all...... Please, leave me aloneWink

ippothaikku....it wont work....LOL

Edited by G_SIVAS - 06 February 2009 at 2:31am

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Vanakkam Shiva Tongue,

Eppadhi Sugam! Nalla sugamBig smileBig smile I have only 4 questions for you!  These questios are all based on the questions you've been asked....LOL....Do you mind answering them plzzzzzzz Tongue...thanqu.....No problem aishSmile

Koestion - All Hypothetical Questions. Embarrassed

1.  Hypothetical Situation: You're being invited to the wedding of the century.  Aama it indeed is the wedding of the centruy.  Oru aan (boy) kazhuthaikkum (the animal), oru pen (girl) kazhuthaikkum nadakkum thirumanam.  You're the chief guest.  So what present will you gift them and what will be your message to them.  Soon you're asked to render a few lines for the kazhuthais....what tamil song will you sing to them?    LOLLOL

Naanu.. Chief guest..... kazhuthaigal kalyanthukku...."valai meenukkum velangu meenukkum...." style mathiri irukkeBig smile
Gift
I'll give them a flight ticket of two to Switzerland for their honey moon trip as a gift (Just imagine, those two in switz with their winter costume and with ice skating shoes.....before that u should imagine, in flight too.......athunga favourite food kidaikkuma?????)Big smile

"Neengal iruvarum oruvarukku oruvar vittu kodutthu vazhungal (Means oru kazhuthai meyra idaththala innoru kazhthaium meinchu sandai pottu divorce varaikkum poga kodathu).... Ungal vazhkkail vasantham pongattum....pathinaarum(?????) petru peru vazhvu vazhungal .... May your life be radiant like the shining sun and bring light into the lives of many others.."LOL ... Good one Shiva.. I couldn't stop laughing at this...

Song:

While typing this comment, my mind was thinking normally in marriages our peoples will do "nalungu" ... athu eppadi kazhuthaikku follow panna mudiyum nnu.....Big smileBig smileBig smile

2. A new story line pops in your head and you're soo eager to make a movie.  You've already decided on the title of the movie to be 'ASHTA KAADHAL SHANKARI' LOLLOL (BTW giri...a wonderful name daa).  You're acting in the main role but are in search of 4 more people.  Who will you choose from IF tamil section and give a brief description of their role considering that this story will be a Kaadhal Caapie (coffee) Kaavium LOLLOL.

3. As it stands out, neengalum Vani accavum (let me use the direct quotation from vani acca) "nijamaana kazhuthaiyaave oorai santhoshama sutha" poreengalam LOLLOLLOL.  So in this case, neenga enge yella poveenga, enna ellam seiveenga? 

For this question, i have to discuss with vani.....

Vani! Oh Vani! ,  Vaa nee (neenga).....Smile
Sollungapa, yengellam poganumgra program itenery.

4. If you weren't a human being, what organism would you wish you to be.  Why?

Giraffee. because it is the tallest land living organism... Irukkara idathala irunthukkite romba distance la nadakkara incidents ellam paarkalameTongue
Sorry da Siva Tongue..... Embarrassed.....ensaaaaaaaaaaaai..........Wink bubbyeeeee!!!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Siva, I am stunned!  While I want to thank you for calling me a "thalai sirandha Tamil forum commentator", I don't think I deserve the title.  I can think of any number of commentators who are so much better than I am - Giri(I just love her comments!), Nets(she really goes into detail), Roja (she can make you really laugh!), Atina (she even adds pics), Laksh (also detailed), Nithya (her choice of words is great), Shy and Bon (they can give some excellent suggestions to the directors, along with their comments), Pat (another one for details), Vani (our passionate defender of Archana), Isai (details again), and a host of others.  I tend to skip a lot of details, and just do an outline.  Anyway, thanks for the honor, even if undeserved.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Gift

Shocked yinnathu.....married kazhuthaingalukke Switzerland kku poga honeymoon package aaa Shocked Shiva....ongalukku periya manasumma TongueTongue....... Oh man, ithey secret aa vetchirunga Shiva.....Itha namma vadivelu opps ambi kutty kettanna ennaa aagirathu??  LOL honey moon package will be jacked from the puthusa marry pannina kazhuthainga EmbarrassedLOLLOL

"Neengal iruvarum oruvarukku oruvar vittu kodutthu vazhungal (Means oru kazhuthai meyra idaththala innoru kazhthaium meinchu sandai pottu divorce varaikkum poga kodathu).... Ungal vazhkkail vasantham pongattum....pathinaarum(?????) petru peru vazhvu vazhungal .... May your life be radiant like the shining sun and bring light into the lives of many others.."LOL

ShockedShockedShocked Ennathu?? Kazhunthainga kooda divorce panna chance irrkkaa??  Athu sari, divorce edukk entha Court ukku pokungaa - Siva's illam (home) aaa...hehe...joking LOL.  Beash Beash...pramaathamaana blessings thaan.  Pathinaarum petru....LOLLOL I used to think it meant 'may you give birth to 16 children'LOLLOLLOL till mom corrected me by saying it meant 16 santhongal/ inbangal/ pugal and all EmbarrassedLOL.  Hmm...kazhuthaingaluku kooda immputtu super aana wishes nnaaa, human beings kku....hm....romba romba nalla manasuppa ongalukku shiva....Tongue

Song:

LOL mmmmm situation kku yettra song.....ClapClapClap 

hehe...take your time daaa.....you can always tell u after.....TongueTongue.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top