Grill next MOTW!!!!!!!!! (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 20

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

QUOTE=jasunap aavi parakkara coffee should be sethupona kaadhal!!!
LOL  Excellent Jas ClapClap

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, and I thought it would be a fragrant kadhal.  Shows you how much I know about coffee and kadhal and all the nuances therein.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Grill next MOTW!!!!!!!!! (Page 18)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Ivalava nallaga ambi vekke IF vadivel title kudhuteen .. annal ippo yellam ShockedShocked neriya comedians around naa ShockedShocked Ivangalakum peer kudhukanam.. Embarrassed yenna sollerei ambi? Wink  bhavani akka, shiva .. ummm ore 2 days time kudhungal, i will come out wit a super title for both of u EmbarrassedLOLWink
Well said,venumnaa enn title'ai vittu kudukka thayaar naan........please eduthu kuduthudumaaaWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I am reading all these answers and questions...and get to know more about this Member....good Job shiv.....

Netra.....here is another title for you......Question Ranee.....i MEAN QQ.....paavam....stop asking questions now.....he he he he

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
ROFL Super discussion inga poguthu......ROFLROFLROFL....let me come and post my last set of koestions.....based on the above koestinos.......Shiva, as promised, here'z your last set from me

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Vanakkam Shiva Tongue,

Eppadhi Sugam!  I have only 4 questions for you!  These questios are all based on the questions you've been asked....LOL....Do you mind answering them plzzzzzzz Tongue...thanqu.....

Koestion - All Hypothetical Questions. Embarrassed

1.  Hypothetical Situation: You're being invited to the wedding of the century.  Aama it indeed is the wedding of the centruy.  Oru aan (boy) kazhuthaikkum (the animal), oru pen (girl) kazhuthaikkum nadakkum thirumanam.  You're the chief guest.  So what present will you gift them and what will be your message to them.  Soon you're asked to render a few lines for the kazhuthais....what tamil song will you sing to them?    LOLLOL

2. A new story line pops in your head and you're soo eager to make a movie.  You've already decided on the title of the movie to be 'ASHTA KAADHAL SHANKARI' LOLLOL (BTW giri...a wonderful name daa).  You're acting in the main role but are in search of 4 more people.  Who will you choose from IF tamil section and give a brief description of their role considering that this story will be a Kaadhal Caapie (coffee) Kaavium LOLLOL.

3. As it stands out, neengalum Vani accavum (let me use the direct quotation from vani acca) "nijamaana kazhuthaiyaave oorai santhoshama sutha" poreengalam LOLLOLLOL.  So in this case, neenga enge yella poveenga, enna ellam seiveenga? 

4. If you weren't a human being, what organism would you wish you to be.  Why?

Sorry da Siva Tongue..... Embarrassed.....ensaaaaaaaaaaaai..........Wink bubbyeeeee!!!

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 05 February 2009 at 4:54pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

I am reading all these answers and questions...and get to know more about this Member....good Job shiv.....

Netra.....here is another title for you......Question Ranee.....i MEAN QQ.....paavam....stop asking questions now.....he he he he

MOTW naa summa vaa atinama Wink And thanks for another tittle Angry 

Okay buddies ... lets stop bombarding questions for our darling shiva ... let her complete the remaining 3 sets here naa Wink and then we can start bombarding our new MOTW Evil Smile

Shiva ... happy vaa chellam Embarrassed

sang_24

sang_24

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Dear Shiva,

You did a Great job here Clap ...Your answers were Wonderful & so humorous...I really enjoyed your answers a lot & couldn't stop laughing many times like thisROFL ...
You have got a very good sense of humour da...Keep it up & Thank you so much for entertaining us with ur good sense of humour...
Also thanks for answering my questions but I'm still waiting for your Poosuttral...

Cheers,
Clap

Edited by sang_24 - 05 February 2009 at 10:37pm

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Thank you so much AtinaSmile

Edited by G_SIVAS - 06 February 2009 at 12:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top