India-Forums

Grill next MOTW!!!!!!!!! (Page 10)

girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Congrats Siva,

Just went through your responses and the tamil song translation is riotous comedyLOLLOLLOL. Great going!

Ennakkum tamizh cinema paatu ketkum podhu niraya sandhegam vandhidumWink. Neenga konjam theerthu vaingalenBig smile.

1) '10 kkule number onnu sollu, ullukulle yaar enru solven' - oruvelai andha loverkku kanakku theriyalaina, kadaisi varaikkum , will that herione not express her love? adhu en 10, why not 560 or 98792?

2) 'dila dila dilamo .... kaalailikku rathiri mel kaadhala, theekucchikku thani mela kaadhala?....' -  nijamave roadla oru couple( u can imagine Mr and Mrs. Sivagami or Mrs and Mr. Poonga LOL) ippadi paadittu pona unga reaction ennava irukkum? Evil SmileBig smile

3) 'ottagathai kattikoe kettiyaga ottiko, vatta vatta pottu kaari' - menakkattu why should these people go to a desert and trouble the camels? round round pottu parthu andha camel mirandu poidadha?

ippodaikku 3 doubts, marupadi varenBig smile.

4) Tell us an incident where you have impressed your son with a kurumbu of your own.

5) Imagine a situation like this - u have inside information that in a particular TMS episode, all vandavaalams of Sindha/ Bhagyam are going to come out, Archana gets hold of Selvam's letter, her jewels are all going to be recovered and she is dying to apologize to her husband and you are eagerly waiting for the episode.  You have put your son to sleep, all work completed and ready for the episode, comfortably seated on your sofa with your favourite drink. You have an unavoidable sudden guest, who insists on taking you out immediately. Assume your husband is ready to take care of the sleeping child and wants you to go. Let me also tell you, Isai is not going to provide you the video link- enna seiveenga?Day Dreaming

You are working - veetula nu soneengale adhukkuClap.

Edited by giriadimai - 30 January 2009 at 6:02am
sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
subba fulla padichu sirichu ennaku stomach painingROFL

(vadivel stylea)Tongue

kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
OMG giri's kostins are too gud,enakku vayiru vazhikudhu sirichu sirichu,im waiting 4 ur answer Shiva............ure doing a gud job buddy,keep it up.
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by G_SIVAS

Originally posted by vani2007

1]Change one characteristic of a character (EG: taken off poonga's irresponsible attitude and introduce vry reponsible characteristic), and given three characters to choose one of them, they are sivagami amma, archana and bhagaym. 

A]    Which character you like to choose and the reason you choose?

B]    Why didn't you choose the other two characters/ reason out?
(You can't tell I choose that one, left these two nu, that's not an acceptable answer)

C]    Which characteristic of the choosen character you'd like to change and what new                   characteristic you will introduce on them

I want to choose bhagyam. i wish that she has to change the following characteristics.

1. Sindamani kooda thunai poi avanga sollura ellathaiyum kektra attitude change pannanum.

2. Veetukku vanda DIL, kazhutha pidichu veliya thalra alavukku irukkra second attitude.

3. Over aga asaipatradhu. Instead of surandifying selvam, she should be strict to send her husband  and Vasu try to get any job.

If she changes these type of characteristics  and if she treats her DIL as a daughter why sivagami amma come to interfear in archana's life. Moreover, nowadays sivagami ammavukku selvam kitta entha wrong opinions illa, she is very much afraid of Bhagyam. Selvam illa nerathala, bhagyam archanavai ethavathu  seithuduvala gra payam sivagami ammavukku  neraiyave irukku. 

But, i just wondered and surprised  why you have given archana's name in this list.  Do you find any lacking in archana's character? Please tell me na, naanum konjam therinchukirene.Confused
Siva, I meant that, she has some characteristics as won't talk against her mum, on the quiet side in general.... like that

And Please don't mistake me pa.Tongue, no, no, athellam onnum illa sivaSmile, you are doing really goodStar

2. As an unavoidable aspect in TMS, that someone get slapped off and onOuch, here is the situation of three slaps, and again the director is so kindTongue, so let you decide to choose any three members to direct those three situations, and which three members you will choose from our IF and WHY?

A]    Selvam slaps archana (Aiyo vaniAngry unnai enna panna thevalaam? )
             Shocked Do you think, this will happen in serial's current situation?  
    B]    Bhagyam slaps sindhamani 
             I don't think this too will happen now. so sorry vani
    C]    Dhileepan slaps dharshini

that is going to be happen soon, I think, for this slapping situation our members are waiting in q    including me (so sorry! membersSmile )

For the second question (A,B and C), there is no question, whether those scinario's will be come in the serial,  you need to assume that situations will come, and tell the answer, no way to escape my dear sivaEvil Smile.  You have to think and answer, suppose, i may ask tomorrow, "oru vellai kaakaavum sivapu  kaakaavum unga veetuku vanthu, thangaloda beauty contest ku ungalai chief guest ah invite panna neenga enna solveenganu" appadi keta kooda neenga bhathil solliye aaganum, enna neenga on the MOTWCry, we have the right to asking questionsEvil Smile (just to comfort yourself, imagine me as a villy (female version of M.N.Nambiyar, rubbing my hands together like him)LOLLOLLOL

3]    And a particular situation is given, as selvam, vinod, poonga are suspected by     their wives for some reason, so how these male characters express their disbelief     and hurt, I'd like you to write dialogs for each of the chacter's  style.

A] Selvam

B] Vinod

C] Poonga

Editing.......waiting my dearEvil Smile

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Congrats G.Siva for being MOTW and you have a gr8 sense of houmor hunClap Let me come back and post my QsWink
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
You are doing a great job, Siva!  I am enjoying reading your answers, esp the translation of the song.
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
bhavani akka & giri, u both gave me a good  ROFL 

Okay folks .. shiva had PM to me she will not be available during the weekends Wink so i guess she is going to be back today naa Tongue Good Lucky honey Hug Im sure u can do it daa .. bhavani akka .. giri yellam jujubi naa ... u have not seen netz set Embarrassed will be up tomolo Wink
G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by giriadimai

Congrats Siva,
Thanks Giri 
Just went through your responses and the tamil song translation is riotous comedyLOLLOLLOL. Great going!

Ennakkum tamizh cinema paatu ketkum podhu niraya sandhegam vandhidumWink. Neenga konjam theerthu vaingalenBig smile.

1) '10 kkule number onnu sollu, ullukulle yaar enru solven' - oruvelai andha loverkku kanakku theriyalaina, kadaisi varaikkum , will that herione not express her love? adhu en 10, why not 560 or 98792?
Big smile
Romba thamazha irukku giri idhu, once me too thought of this.

10 kkule oru number kooda therialaina........ idha kanakke theriyatha nee eppadi ennai kanakku panna mudiyumnu heroine express pannave mattannenu thaan enakku thonuthu.Wink

aama, adhu enna 560 or 98792 nnu kazhtama?LOLLOL Anything special in this?

2) 'dila dila dilamo .... kaalailikku rathiri mel kaadhala, theekucchikku thani mela kaadhala?....' -  nijamave roadla oru couple( u can imagine Mr and Mrs. Sivagami or Mrs and Mr. Poonga LOL) ippadi paadittu pona unga reaction ennava irukkum? Evil SmileBig smile

Intha questions read panna piragu, ennoda thought ippadithaan irunthathu.

Kaalaikku rathiri mel kaadhala....... athuvum these couples ah......poo!, poo!, vettukku pona piragau sathiyama kaadhal irukkathu....... 100% sure....moodhal thaan.LOLWink

3) 'ottagathai kattikoe kettiyaga ottiko, vatta vatta pottu kaari' - menakkattu why should these people go to a desert and trouble the camels? round round pottu parthu andha camel mirandu poidadha?

Camels mirandu mattuma pogum, nera those peoples kitta vanthu "poda poda punakku, podathe thappu kanakkunnu" paadavum seiyumLOLBig smileBig smile

ippodaikku 3 doubts, marupadi varenBig smile.

4) Tell us an incident where you have impressed your son with a kurumbu of your own.

Actually my son likes to eat 'onion bajji' .

Just three days before, he was asking for evening tiffin. I didn't tell anything, went to kitchen to make bajji. He was asking me repeatedly 'ennamma, panna pora' nnu and he came to kitchen. Normally i won't allow him into kitchen when i do any these type of oil food.

So that enakku ore kopam and erichal 'poda hall kku, i am going to put overcoat for onion', avanukku onnume puriyala, athellam ennala sappada mudiyathunnu cry pannikittae poittan. 

After that, i served him with these delicious bajji, he was so happy  and hugged me.Big smileBig smileBig smile

5) Imagine a situation like this - u have inside information that in a particular TMS episode, all vandavaalams of Sindha/ Bhagyam are going to come out, Archana gets hold of Selvam's letter, her jewels are all going to be recovered and she is dying to apologize to her husband and you are eagerly waiting for the episode.  You have put your son to sleep, all work completed and ready for the episode, comfortably seated on your sofa with your favourite drink. You have an unavoidable sudden guest, who insists on taking you out immediately. Assume your husband is ready to take care of the sleeping child and wants you to go. Let me also tell you, Isai is not going to provide you the video link- enna seiveenga?Day Dreaming
 Cry Azhuthukittae i will go out with my mobile (in this one, i have the facility of surfing the net) . So, straight away i will go to IF  and there  i'll wait for giri or neths updation.Day Dreaming No other wayCry
You are working - veetula nu soneengale adhukkuClap.

Oh.... thanks Giri

Go to top