Bella's Dreams

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
In Twilight, after returning from La Push Bella saw a dream. In the dream she sees Jacob turning into a wolf and she sees the wolf attacking Edward. She dreamt Jacob as a wolf before he turned into one and she saw it attacking edward which clearly shows the enemity between the wolves and the vampires. Isnt it too much of a coinsidence?

Also in Breaking Dawn, during the honeymoon in Isle Esme,Bella dreamt of a baby which was a green eyed boy. She dreamt of the child before she was pregnant. However the baby born was not a boy but rather a girl that we all know. Isnt is strange? She has already seen the future. I am not saying that she has powers like Alice does, as all her dreams didnot come true.

I cant come up with a reason..there is still some mystery about Bella that is hidden and needs to be unfold.

What do you all think the reason might be?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes i've always wondered how bella's dream are kinda close to near future...maybe theres a mystery abt bella or maybe its just SM giving hints of whats gonna happen next
i doubt its a mystery n think its SM hinting the near future of teh characters
Edited by **Shona** - 15 years ago
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mmh yeah...I read Twilight again these days and was also wondering about that one dream she had. I came to the solution that her subconscious created it because of the story Jake had told her about the vampires and the wolves just a few hours ago that day.

As for BD I dunno...haven't read it yet.😳
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ur guyz are right bella is special like the fact that she hide her thoughs like a shell soo probably its another of her power😊
samana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think Bella has a good subconscious mind. She can imagine things and it becomes reality.

OR

May be SM is trying to give us a hint of future.

sabrinaa. thumbnail
I hope there's something hidden about Bella, becuase if SM wanted to hint the future, it was the wrong way as now most people think she has powers or something.
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uh, actually i just read a interview that they had with SM...and she said when she wrote Twilight, she wrote it as a one time novel...Like she wasn't going to make a series, but after Twilight she had some ideas and kept making epilogues, so she just turned it into new moon And she just coincidently thought Jake should be a wolf....It wasn't intentional..If i find the interview, I'll post the link here.  But I think I found the link here in this forum.

Or maybe I read it in her site, the new moon FAQ's...I'll look it up. :]