cdesai12

Goldie

cdesai12

Posted: 17 October 2005 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
from indiafm.com

Character Sketch

Mr. Hot
Akshay Kumar as Mac
Mac is the handsome khiladi who plays some naughty games with three gorgeous air-hostesses and some mean ones with his long suffering fiance.

Mr. Cool
John Abraham as Sam
As bad as Mac when it comes to flirting; slightly worse when it comes to lying. Known for his swoon worthy looks, this film reveals his funny bones besides those taut muscles.

Paresh Rawal as Mambo
This brilliant actor proves once again why he is Priyadarshan's favorite as he plays the cranky but cute cook, whose main job is to ensure that none of the three girls know of each other's existence in Mac's flirtatious life.

Daisy, Neetu, Nargis as Priti, Sweety and Puja
Three gorgeous but gullible air hostesses, who believe Mac the sincere rascal when he tells each of them separately that he only loves and belongs to her.

Storyline

What happens when a good for nothing handsome hunk like Mac (Akshay Kumar) finds himself in possession of an empty flat and access to three gorgeous air hostesses Priti (Daisy), Sweety (Neetu) and Puja (Nargis)? Garam Masala!

What happens when Mac who is already engaged to Anjali (Riimi Sen), convinces each of the three girls that she is the one and only one for him? Garam Masala!

What happens when Sam (John Abraham), once Mac's best friend and now his sworn enemy, threatens to reveal Mac harem to Anjali? Garam Masala! What happens when all the girls land in the flat at the same time? Garam Masala!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movie preivew garam masala" in Film Previews & Reviews forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simrat91

IF-Dazzler

simrat91

Posted: 17 October 2005 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
thank u! Big smile

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 17 October 2005 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! I really wanna watch this one!

prettyguria

IF-Dazzler

prettyguria

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
wow thanx, i can't wait to see it

Aries23

IF-Stunnerz

Aries23

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prettyguria

wow thanx, i can't wait to see it

me too